Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NPL Youth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    Hate to disappoint this huge outrage and big investigation but there were at least 3 other clubs with EOIs out before jaffas and some boys already picked at other clubs.

Are you going to name and shame them or not worry now?

I really think you need to put more energy in making Lake Mac just a little competitive.
    WTF are you even talking about. EOIs and the club making offers are two very different things.

BTW just because you seem unable to read its Adamstown that's putting in a formal complaint. Kids can answer EOI's, but they can't be given any written offer before the trial dates posted by northern, and verbal offers don't mean anything, kids got them all over the place last year and then were told no thanks later on once clubs had seen other kids and decided they didn't want them anymore, that's what the trial process is supposed to stop, people being messed around.

BTW lake mac is competitive, you just have to look over more than ONE age group. They have also had young players signed from first grade across to other clubs this season, but since you for some reason focused on my comment and not the actual discussion that was being had as I was only contributing to the original comment about the complaint.

Also, because you seem particularly dense, jaffas haven't even put out an EOI.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Also, because you seem particularly dense, jaffas haven't even put out an EOI.
    Pretty sure he just said it as it was.

Why are you an angry retard?

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Pretty sure he just said it as it was.

Why are you an angry retard?
    "Pretty sure he just said it as it was." said what as it was??? must be drinking the same Koolaid, enjoy the cooties.

Its 2020, get with the times, who uses the word retard anymore..... seriously what are you 12?

And that folks is why a forum on kids football should cease

Banned
    WTF are you even talking about. EOIs and the club making offers are two very different things.

BTW just because you seem unable to read its Adamstown that's putting in a formal complaint. Kids can answer EOI's, but they can't be given any written offer before the trial dates posted by northern, and verbal offers don't mean anything, kids got them all over the place last year and then were told no thanks later on once clubs had seen other kids and decided they didn't want them anymore, that's what the trial process is supposed to stop, people being messed around.

BTW lake mac is competitive, you just have to look over more than ONE age group. They have also had young players signed from first grade across to other clubs this season, but since you for some reason focused on my comment and not the actual discussion that was being had as I was only contributing to the original comment about the complaint.
    geez you really are stupid. Lake Mac are competitive???? NPL - Last, Last, 2nd last, 8th!! SAP ordinary, 1st grade a joke. Thanks wanger.
    Adamstown kids and parents can say no thanks and stay. Were they kidnapped idiot?
    I can tell you that players from several clubs are already going to other clubs before any EOI.
    Give it up you shouldnt out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by mge61 View Post
    If that is the case then throw the book at him and sanction the club. Totally unnecessary especially at Youth level. Hard enough getting officials as we all know wether or not we agree with their decisions.
    Based on last year he will get 18 months but this depends if it actually happened of course

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Based on last year he will get 18 months but this depends if it actually happened of course
    And to top off a great period for Olympic, my kids heard at school that 2 under 15 players have been stood down for 2 weeks over threats made to Edgeworth players. I'm really hoping someone can tell me that this is not true. If it is, then this, coupled with the other events involving Olympic, point to a club with problems.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    And to top off a great period for Olympic, my kids heard at school that 2 under 15 players have been stood down for 2 weeks over threats made to Edgeworth players. I'm really hoping someone can tell me that this is not true. If it is, then this, coupled with the other events involving Olympic, point to a club with problems.
    Indeed no discipline there. Wonder if the club is making the move to lessen the punishment from Northern and also to show Northern they are taking action as all clubs have been put on notice regarding poor behaviour from players this season. Northern told clubs at a special meeting about a month ago that they have received twice as many incident reports than the average and the season isn't even as long.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Just dads living the dream FR. Agree mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Dont try playing mr mature now, your history is littered with petulant argument.

State a point of view about the footy or go back to being a never was fool. lol

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Just dads living the dream FR. Agree mate
    What? who? where? add some Youth info or stfu

Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    What? who? where? add some Youth info or stfu
    Read a few of your posts. A dad who never quite cracked it 😁. It’s all good mate 👍😁

I really enjoy reading this forum but lately it has become a platform for insults and petulance from some of you -if you have good valid points about ‘local football, then express it & let’s comment civilly and respectfully if we have input ! If you have nothing useful to say then don’t comment -there is enough going on in the world without reading childish shit between some of you

geez you really are stupid. Lake Mac are competitive???? NPL - Last, Last, 2nd last, 8th!! SAP ordinary, 1st grade a joke. Thanks wanger.
    Adamstown kids and parents can say no thanks and stay. Were they kidnapped idiot?
    I can tell you that players from several clubs are already going to other clubs before any EOI.
    Give it up you shouldnt out in public.
    They can tell you what they want, the clubs can't make formal offers and if they are they risk sanction. which was the whole point of the conversation that was happening here.

Also, just to reply to your LAZY fact checking, lakes 15's are currently 8th, but have been up around 5th, the 18s are 5th and their reserve grade is 6th (above Edgeworth, mind you, but don't let facts get in the way of a rant). They most years have to take kids from community at 13 and build them through to where they are competing more in the older age groups, they haven't had the opportunity like some clubs where entire SAP teams are handed over to them. Its pretty easy to achieve when someone has already developed your players for you, its a lot more work and coaching when you are developing them yourself, considering they didn't have a feeder like jaffas/olympic/magic.

In regards to SAP, I'm not sure what your level of imaginary rating is, since its supposed to be an individual skills development program not a team based football strategy program at 9-12 and people like you have destroyed the decent program it once was and turned it into a dick measuring competition.

While they might not be winning in first grade, they just debuted a 17-year-old goalkeeper, and have multiple players signed at other clubs that they have developed through to first grade. What they aren't doing is signing retired a-league players and having their youth leave because theres no where to go after youth NPL for them, they are specifically trying to develop kids through. You know since this forum is about YOUTH NPL.

They have kids playing up regularly, I know some that went from 15's, 16s, 18's to reserves in a space of a season, and they have just signed a heap of decent coaching staff heading into next season. they have also just launched a rebrand, I mean in a year when football might not have even happened and the sponsorship money is hard to come by, the club has done a heck of a lot of work.

That and they are a decent bunch of people to be around that don't have players spitting, abusing parents on the sidelines and racially abusing other teams. I mean sure I'm sure that behaviour is a great way to develop players for any professional league because the publicity on that always goes so well for football clubs.

Some of us can actually manage a conversation here. I think you need to find something else to do, and let the people that can manage coherent sentences actually converse.

Anyway on another subject has anyone heard if TSP will be starting up next year again?
    Last edited by KITZ; 23-10-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Banned
    They can tell you what they want, the clubs can't make formal offers and if they are they risk sanction. which was the whole point of the conversation that was happening here.

Also, just to reply to your LAZY fact checking, lakes 15's are currently 8th, but have been up around 5th, the 18s are 5th and their reserve grade is 6th (above Edgeworth, mind

?
    Wrong again. were you born from a turd? i looked up the tables moron.

I did say last last 2nd last 8th. They werent in order you dumb twat. Love your pissweak excuses as well, jonny is playing up, jill is centre mid for first etc because they had shit to start with. Lake mac is a joke right now dont even try to talk them up. Shutup already.
    Last edited by Negative Police; 23-10-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Anyway on another subject has anyone heard if TSP will be starting up next year again?
    And just for you hypocrite

Go and look and stop asking other people to do the work for you.

And just for you hypocrite
    Will you both take your girly spat somewhere else !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Will you both take your girly spat somewhere else !!

Edit: I found the block option. So I'm happy to move on.
    Last edited by KITZ; 24-10-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What did the previous coach do wrong? They had better results with him.
    I spoke to the former Valentine 13's coach this weekend (not knowing he was the coach that was sacked at the start of the conversation) and in the interest of presenting both sides of the story I'll give his.

He was the coach of Macquarie SAP 12's the previous year.
    He bought a big group of those kids to Valentine 13's NPL for 2020.
    He clashed with the parents of some of the new boys as they didn't like the positions the boys were being selected to play in.
    Especially one parent who is on the committee didn't like their son being played on the wing rather than in midfield.
    With the team coming 4th or 5th he got a tap on the shoulder from the TD saying his services were no longer needed.
    Some of the players unhappy that a coach they had for a couple of years was sacked.
    Team cohesion goes out the window - player motivation and game results suffer.

Of course this is just his perspective which could be seen through rose coloured glasses.
    We'll probably have to wait and see how they go next year as he says a lot of those boys will be leaving for other clubs in 2021
    Last edited by Aegon; 26-10-2020 at 09:32 AM.