Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 17/18 HAL Grand Final | Newcastle Jets v Melbourne Victory | Sat 5th May 2018 750pm

Also: is this game live on the TV channel broke people watch?

Forked out $250 for a ticket but didn't want to miss another grand final after deciding (or at least my parents deciding) to watch the one 10 years ago on tv

Yeah. Whole final series has been live on free to air. Not that you'd know. I only realised cause I saw a random facebook sponsored ad in my feed that said it. Most of the prematch releases from clubs / the league haven't mentioned, only said Fox.

Just watching Phil Moss on Fuxsports. Smurfs reckon the finals format needs changing so the team finishing first gets a second chance.
    He did say we would be Champions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just watching Phil Moss on Fuxsports. Smurfs reckon the finals format needs changing so the team finishing first gets a second chance.
    He did say we would be Champions though.
    Well, you see... We can't have Sydney not making the GF. If that happens, we need to "fix" something that isn't broken to make sure they get in it.

Because, you know. Their 17,000 turn out to the Semi final means so much to the league.

Ok ok ok.
    Lads (and or assorted ladies).
    Let's not do this.
    This week is about the Jets and Victory.

Just ignore the screaming child in the corner. If you give it attention it will know next time to scream even louder.

Enjoy the week.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Ok ok ok.
    Let's not do this.

Just ignore the screaming child in the corner. If you give it attention it will know next time to scream even louder.

Enjoy the week.
    Sydney is basically Nelly Yoa in all of this. Completely irrelevant but stamping their feet and demanding attention. If you give it attention, it becomes relevant.

Ok ok ok.
    Let's not do this.

Enjoy the week.
    Fair enuff.....but love a little burn. Just give Adrian and Arzani their medals tonight and we can move on.

Ok ok ok.
    Let's not do this.

Enjoy the week.
    That's me atm: I'm so dirty at Ticketb*stard, FFA, Jets and what not for the ticket debacle.
    I'll need to find a way to sneak in Saturday night... disguised as a ref meybe? (No one will notice the difference if I just run around and whistle randomly )

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    That's me atm: I'm so dirty at Ticketb*stard, FFA, Jets and what not for the ticket debacle.
    I'll need to find a way to sneak in Saturday night... disguised as a ref meybe? (No one will notice the difference if I just run around and whistle randomly )
    Yeah look if you wanna hold your nerve til late Saturday arvo I'd bet you'll pick up a reasonably priced ticket. All these people buying 10 tix a hit with grand plans to pay off their houses may just give you a deal if they couldn't offload them all.

Yeah look if you wanna hold your nerve til late Saturday arvo I'd bet you'll pick up a reasonably priced ticket. All these people buying 10 tix a hit with grand plans to pay off their houses may just give you a deal if they couldn't offload them all.
    I was thinking the same... by that time I'll be more than happy to offer 20 bucks, with a smile on my face

If there is one bit of moisture in the air some others will sh1t their pants and want to sell also

The after party will be better than the game. Much like it is with all grand finals. Hence, anyone that can't get tickets should probably look to go where the games being screened and enjoy it that way. You will already have a $100 plus start on the beer because you didn't have to purchase a ticket.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 30-04-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    If there is one bit of moisture in the air some others will sh1t their pants and want to sell also

Wise words

https://www.facebook.com/NewcastleJe...type=3&theater

Pre game wests they've given Jets fans the star room and are going to show the 2008 GF
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    I've been suggesting to ppl to go to the knights game on Friday night and hide in the toilets
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/NewcastleJe...type=3&theater

Pre game wests they've given Jets fans the star room and are going to show the 2008 GF
    Hang on, how many can the starlight room hold?

Are there any tickets left?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Hang on, how many can the starlight room hold?

Are there any tickets left?
    Its a just rock up thing
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Can't decide if I will watch the game from SD's pool

Or Hawks Private Jet

Last edited by The Dunster; 01-05-2018 at 12:54 AM.