Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2022 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    I think they have already.
    I’ve see the zones have been allocated for each grade. Info might have been sent to the clubs but nothing on the game day app yet for when and where they’ll be.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I’ve see the zones have been allocated for each grade. Info might have been sent to the clubs but nothing on the game day app yet for when and where they’ll be.
    Yes I think clubs have them but nothing in game day

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Yes I think clubs have them but nothing in game day
    Now up on game day FYI

Hunter Valley association has put all of the grounds and times up for the finals they're hosting. Have seen some screenshots regarding Macquarie and Newcastle hosted matches but not sure if they were definitive as there was some double ups. Word is that everything will be locked in to GameDay with the actual teams on Thursday once matches are all finished.

Any chance of washed out semi finals being replayed or will 1st and 2nd go straight through to the grand final?

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfg1234 View Post
    Any chance of washed out semi finals being replayed or will 1st and 2nd go straight through to the grand final?
    1st and 2nd straight through. Did any semis get played today? Seems most of the Friday night matches were played

I’ve heard teams were at Muswellbrook ready for AAC and refs called them off.

Quote Originally Posted by mge61 View Post
    I’ve heard teams were at Muswellbrook ready for AAC and refs called them off.
    That’s stiff

Wondering if anyone knows the legality of playing for 2 different clubs in different associations? In the local regulations, Law C14 says: "A Registered Player may be registered with one (1) Member Club ONLY". The wording "Member Club" to me implies a member of the Newcastle/Lake Mac/Hunter associations, but I suppose this could be a member of Football Australia.

Law C14 also references the Football Australia Regulations (Law 5.10), which state: "A Player can be registered with only one Club in each form of the game (such as eleven-a-side or futsal) at a time.". This wording is less ambiguous, so I wonder how strictly the Ntl/LM/HV laws adhere to this.

Furthermore, Central Coast Football have seceded from Football Australia. So in my opinion, signing for a club within CCF should have no bearing on what you can do within another FA-governed competition.

Interested to hear others' thoughts on the matter. Might be worth me emailing the powers that be.

Quote Originally Posted by j_tez View Post
    Wondering if anyone knows the legality of playing for 2 different clubs in different associations? In the local regulations, Law C14 says: "A Registered Player may be registered with one (1) Member Club ONLY". The wording "Member Club" to me implies a member of the Newcastle/Lake Mac/Hunter associations, but I suppose this could be a member of Football Australia.

Law C14 also references the Football Australia Regulations (Law 5.10), which state: "A Player can be registered with only one Club in each form of the game (such as eleven-a-side or futsal) at a time.". This wording is less ambiguous, so I wonder how strictly the Ntl/LM/HV laws adhere to this.

Furthermore, Central Coast Football have seceded from Football Australia. So in my opinion, signing for a club within CCF should have no bearing on what you can do within another FA-governed competition.

Interested to hear others' thoughts on the matter. Might be worth me emailing the powers that be.
    you can sign and play for two different clubs within Football Australia as per the MYfootball app at the same time.
    You can sign for two clubs after deregistering from the previous club.

Good point about CCF, technically they are not part of the Football Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    you can sign and play for two different clubs within Football Australia as per the MYfootball app at the same time.
    You can sign for two clubs after deregistering from the previous club.

Good point about CCF, technically they are not part of the Football Australia.
    CCF are back under the umbrella of FA and FNSW.

I know in the past we have had girls playing community mixed football on a Saturday and then WPL for a different club on a Sunday. The WPL clubs put an end to that though (no issue from us), not sure of any rule changes. I assume this was allowed as one was a member of a Zone Club, and the other was a Premier Club under NNSW.
    Last edited by sammydog; 20-09-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post

I know in the past we have had girls playing community mixed football on a Saturday and then WPL for a different club on a Sunday. The WPL clubs put an end to that though (no issue from us), not sure of any rule changes. I assume this was allowed as one was a member of a Zone Club, and the other was a Premier Club under NNSW.
    How long ago were you doing this, since MYfootball came in as the registration platform, you cant register for two teams, clubs at the same time.
    If they do they must be altering the info provided, therefore telling a porky.

As registra we have had issues this year, trying to register a playing coming from Weston and then had trouble sending a player to Toronto, cant register for two clubs at the same time.

It’s been possible in the past for people to play Churches and FFA football over the weekend, but there’s no issue as it’s really no different than playing indoor midweek.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    It’s been possible in the past for people to play Churches and FFA football over the weekend, but there’s no issue as it’s really no different than playing indoor midweek.
    Churches comp is not ratified by Football Australia, i even think they have their own refs??

But the question old mate asked was/is about this year I'm thinking, if that's the case, the answer is no you can't and could be classed as a ring in?

We need more info, how about club that is/could be affected by this?

How long ago were you doing this, since MYfootball came in as the registration platform, you cant register for two teams, clubs at the same time.
    If they do they must be altering the info provided, therefore telling a porky.

As registra we have had issues this year, trying to register a playing coming from Weston and then had trouble sending a player to Toronto, cant register for two clubs at the same time.
    It would have been 5 years ago. I’d have to look it up to be sure.

I was always amazed it was allowed then. In the end the premier clubs wouldn’t allow it anyway.

You are 100% correct that the rego system won’t allow it now.

For signing on as a member of nnsw or nsw football you can only sign for one club.
    Within that competition as you well know there are many rules for which team you can fill within that club. eg O35sB cant fill-in for AAC etc.
    You cant be signed for CCU NSWF and play for Swansea NNSW ZL.
    In the old days mid (early 2000s) my club hoar mate played O35s fri and Sat AA with different clubs. This mostly helped keep a struggling fri night team alive. At a meeting we had to attend they changed the rules to not allow any more movement.
    Many player have and still play churches footy as well as federation footy but with a huge friday night AA and 35s comp surely you can find enough games to play in the one club.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post

NNSW Put an end to it. The WPL clubs were ok with it.

Had the same issue with a player trying to join us after registering for another club. Couldn't do anything until the other club deregistered him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Had the same issue with a player trying to join us after registering for another club. Couldn't do anything until the other club deregistered him.
    Seen players get around it by changing their date of birth by one day. Had a player detected in a team I was coaching at semi final time as playing for 2 clubs, got a slap on the wrist and allowed to play in the final series as their other team didn't qualify for semis.

Churches comp is not ratified by Football Australia, i even think they have their own refs??

But the question old mate asked was/is about this year I'm thinking, if that's the case, the answer is no you can't and could be classed as a ring in?

We need more info, how about club that is/could be affected by this?
    To clarify, I wasn't asking to try and figure out if someone has done something wrong recently, it was about me considering playing for 2 all age teams next year - Friday night with one group of mates in the local comp, and on Sundays with a different group of mates in the Central Coast comp.