2015/2016 Hyundai A-League
Season 11 Round 27
THE F3DERBY – ROUND 3 – THE WOODEN SPOON PARTY!!!!!
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle United Jets FC
When: Saturday 9th April, 2016
Where: Central Coast Stadium, Dane Drive, Gosford, NSW
Kickoff: 515pm AEDST (gates open 4pm)
Tickets: Ticketek Link
Watch: LIVE on Foxsports 4 and FoxSports 4HD
Listen: ABC Grandstand Digital online or ABC Radio App
Tweet: @newyboys #F3DERBY #NTUA
Join the Gosford Sprint train leaving Hamilton at 1240pm
Get to Hotel Gosford from 150pm for prematch drinks
March to the game will leave from outside Hotel Gosford at 415pm
Buy your tickets in Bay 31 to be in the main active support section, if you do not wish to be in active support please buy your seats in Bay 29/30 or upstairs in Bays 53/54.
If you are unable to travel to the game, please join us at our official away venue – Sydney Junction Hotel (SJ’s) at Hamilton and watch the game LIVE.
SJ’s is our venue for all away Newcastle Jets fixtures.
The game will be shown in the courtyard due to event taking place in main bar area. All ages are welcome (u18’s must be accompanied by an adult). Supporters will be able to purchase $5 house beers, wine and spirits and $10 meals are available from the bistro.
Jets Wins – 10, Mariners Wins – 13, Drawn – 14
Jets Wins – 7, Mariners Wins – 4, Drawn – 7
In Gosford – 18 matches
Jets Wins – 2, Mariners Wins – 9, Drawn – 7
Average Home A-League Crowd – 12523
Average Away A-League Crowd – 11059
Goals in Fixture
Jets – 31, Mariners – 44
In Gosford –
Jets – 11, Mariners – 28
1st Goals in Fixture
Jets – 18, Mariners – 16
Cards in Fixture
Jets – 92 (88 yellow, 4 red), Mariners 54 (50 yellow, 4 red)
Recent Form (FFA Cup & A-League)
Jets – LLDLL (1 points from last 15)
Mariners – LLDLL (1 points from last 15)
Jets – Milos Trifunovic (9)
Mariners – Roy O’Donovan (7)
Last Result –
Jets 1 (Ugarkovic 57′) – Mariners 0 at Central Coast Stadium, A-League, Round 21, 28/2/2016.
Starting line-ups from Last Meeting in Season 11 Round 19
|Newcastle Jets||Central Coast Mariners|
|Mark Birighitti||Paul Izzo|
|Jason Hoffman||Michael Neill|
|Daniel Mullen||Harry Ascroft|
|Nigel Boogaard||Tomislav Uskok|
|Nick Cowburn||Joshua Rose|
|Mateo Poljak||Nick Montgomery|
|Steven Ugarkovic||Liam Rose|
|Morten Nordstrand||Luis Garcia|
|Enver Alivodic||Mitch Austin|
|Milos Trifunovic||Josh Bingham|
|Leonardo Vitor Santiago||Trent Buhagiar|
Leading Scorers in fixture –
Mariners – Matt Simon (6)
2015/16 SEASON STATISTICS
|Number||Name||Appearances||Starts||Substitute Appearances||Subbed off||Minutes Played||Goals||Assists||Yellow Cards||Red – Second Bookable||Straight Red|
|10||Leonardo Vitor Santiago||19||17||2||11||1391||1||3||0||0||0|
Scott Miller – 1 win, Tony Walmsley – 0 wins, 1 drawNewcastle Jets A-League Coaching Records –
- Scott Miller – 2 matches (1 win, 1 draw, 0 losses = 50% win ratio)
- Phil Stubbins – 3 matches (0 wins, 2 drawn, 1 loss = 0% win ratio)
- Gary Van Egmond – 17 matches (6 wins, 6 drawn and 5 losses = 35% win ratio)
- Richard Money – 3 matches (1 wins, 0 drawn, 2 loss = 33% win ratio)
- Branko Culina – 6 matches (1 win, 2 drawn, 3 losses = 17% win ratio)
- Nick Theodorakopoulos – 1 match (0 wins, 1 drawn, 0 losses = 0% win ratio)
- Craig Deans -1 Match (1 win, 0 drawn, 0 loss = 100% win ratio)
- Clayton Zane – 2 matches (0 wins, 0 drawn, 2 losses = 0% win ratio)
Central Coast Mariners Coach Record – Tony Walmsley 0% win ratio (0 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss)
- The Jets are undefeated in the last 4 F3 derbies, winning 1 and drawing 3.
- The Jets and their opposition on the day have both received penalties in the last two rounds.
- The match is between the team with the fewest goals scored (Jets) against the team who have conceded the most (Mariners).
- Neither team has scored a first half goal in the last 5 meetings.
- The Jets have only won once in April while winning only once on a Saturday this season.
- Has played in both victories over the Mariners on the Central Coast
- This will be Hoffman’s 10th F3 Derby.
- He has lost only one derby in which he has been involved.
- He is one of 4 Jets to have played over 2000 minutes this season.
- Nigel Boogaard has, in one season, equaled the most red cards by a Jets player. With 4 red cards, he joins Joel Griffiths on top.
- Seven red cards is highest number collected during a single season for the Jets.
- In the last 2 seasons, the Jets have scored 15 goals on a Saturday. 12 have been scored by visa players and one an own goal.
- Leonardo became the 64th player to score for the Jets.
- The Jets have received 4 red cards in the last 5 matches.
- Steven Ugarkovic scored his first, and only goal so far, in the last match against the Mariners.
- Newcastle have never scored a goal against the Mariners in the 15 minutes leading up to half time.
- Newcastle have scored the first goal in 3 of the last 4 away matches.