2014/2015 Hyundai A-League
Season 10 Round 24
Newcastle United Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC
When: Monday 6th April, 2015
Where: Hunter Stadium, 294 Turton Road, New Lambton, NSW
Kickoff: 5pm AEDST (gates open 4pm)
Pre-match: District Park Tennis Club, Cnr Lambton and Curley Rds Broadmeadow from 2pm
Supporters are reminded that active support is located in Bay 60. Anyone wishing to join Bay 60 for this game needs to hold a Bay 60 Membership or purchase a ticket via ticketmaster or the dedicated Bay 60 sales windows at the Western Stand entrance. When purchasing via the mobile site or app select CATEGORY: 2 Reserved Seating and TICKET: Home Supporters. People with existing memberships in other areas of the stadium can also swap for a single Bay 60 game ticket at the Member Services window at to the Western Stand entrance.
Jets Wins – 6, Glory Wins – 17, Drawn – 6
Jets Wins – 1, Glory Wins – 9, Drawn – 4In Perth – 15 games
Jets Wins – 1, Glory Wins – 10, Drawn – 4
Average Home A-League crowd – 9398
Average Away A-League crowd – 8485
Goals in Fixture
Jets – 31, Glory – 53
Cards in Fixture
Jets – 58 (56 Yellow, 2 Red), Glory – 46 (43 Yellow, 3 Red)
Recent Form (FFA Cup & A-League)
Jets – LWLLD (4 points from last 15)
Glory – WDLDD (6 points from last 15)
Jets – Joel Griffiths, Edson Montano, Jeronimo Neumann 3, Glory – Andy Keogh 10
Last Result –
Jets 0 – Glory 2 (Garcia 11’, Marinkovic 86’) at nib Stadium, A-League Round 10, 12/12/2014.
Leading Scorers in fixture –
Glory – 7 (Jamie Harnwell)
2014/15 SEASON STATISTICS
- 23 Edson Montano
- 20 Andrew Hoole
- 19 Zenon Caravella, Jacob Pepper
- 17 Sam Gallagher, Ben Kennedy, Ben Kantarovski
- 16 Scott Neville, ,
- 15 David Carney, Joel Griffiths,
- 13 Jeronimo Neumann, Kew Jaliens, Allan Welsh
- 12 Taylor Regan, Mitch Cooper
- 10 Adrian Madaschi,
- 9 Radovan Pavicevic
- 8 James Virgili, Daniel Mullen, Lee Ki-Je
- 6 Mark Birrighiti , Marco Flores, Nicholas Cowburn
- 5 Sam Gallaway, Enver Alivodic
- 4 Billy Celeski,
- 2 Jonny Steele, Brandon Lundy
- 1 Braedyn Crowley, Max Burgess
- 3 Joel Griffiths, Edson Montano, Jeronimo Neumann
- 2 Scott Neville, Lee Ki-Je,
- 1 Kew Jaliens, Marco Flores, Radovan Pavicevic, Enver Alivodic, Oggie
- 4 Andrew Hoole
- 3 David Carney,
- 1 Joel Griffiths, Scott Neville, Jacob Pepper, Taylor Regan, Jeronimo Neumann, Adrian Madaschi, Edson Montano
- 6 Andrew Hoole
- 5 Kew Jaliens
- 4 Adrian Madaschi, Taylor Regan, Edson Montano,
- 3 Jeronimo Neumann, James Virgili, Scott Neville, David Carney, Ben Kantarovski
- 2 Jacob Pepper, Marcos Flores, Joel Griffiths, , Allan Welsh, Zenon Caravella, Lee Ki-Je, Daniel Mullen, Radovan Pavicevic,
- 1 Jonny Steele, Sam Gallaway, Mitch Cooper, Sam Gallagher, Nick Cowburn
- 1 Kew Jaliens, Ben Kantarovski
Phil Stubbins – 0 wins, Kenny Lowe – 3 wins, 0 drawn,Newcastle Jets A-League Coaching Records –
- Phil Stubbins – 2 Matches (0 wins, 0 drawn, 2 losses = 0% win ratio)
- Gary Van Egmond – 16 matches (3 wins, 6 drawn and 7 losses = 19% win ratio)
- Richard Money – 3 matches (1 win, 0 drawn, 2 losses = 33% win ratio)
- Branko Culina – 6 matches (2 wins, 0 drawn, 4 losses = 33% win ratio)
- Nick Theodorakopoulos – 1 match (0 wins, 0 drawn, 1 loss = 0% win ratio)
- Clayton Zane – 1 match (0 wins, 0 drawn, 1 loss = 0% win ratio)
Perth Glory Coach A-League Record – Kenny Lowe 100% win ratio (4 wins, 0 drawn, 0 losses)
- The Jets haven’t beaten Perth home or away in the last 10 matches.
- The last Jets goal at home against Perth was back in March 2013, scored by Adam Taggart.
- The Jets are on the cusp of scoring their 300th A-League goal. Goal 100 and 200 were scored by Joel Griffiths and Jobe Wheelhouse respectively.
- When at home and leading at half time, the Jets have always gone on to take 3 points against Perth.
- The Jets are currently 9 points behind last season at the same point.
- The Jets haven’t scored in the first half of the last 7 home matches and 9 of the 11 so far this season.
- This season is the leanest in front of goals at the corresponding stage of other seasons. The tally of 18 is worse than the previous record of 23 in Season 6.
- Max Burgess became the 127th player to represent the Jets in an A-League fixture.
- The Jets have used 30 players this season, the most of any previous.
- The Jets fans and members haven’t celebrated a Jets goal in the last 270 minutes of football.
- Ken Lowe has a 100% win record against the Jets, winning all 5 matches in charge (1 FFA cup and 4 A-League).
- All 4 players dismissed in this match have been given straight red cards. There hasn’t been a player dismissed for two bookable offences.
- The current Glory player who has scored the most A-League goals against the Jets is Chris Harold and Richard Garcia with 3.