season predictions:
1. Dudley - dudleys year finally i reckon, they'll be super up for it after a few years in a row of being bridesmaids
2. Raymond Terrace - ugly blokes playing ugly football in an ugly palace that nobody will want to go to. will be hard to beat, and them vs barnsley will be the best/worst game in history
3. Suns- will start slow and then win from the second half of the season onwards like usual. possibly pick up some random state league superstar halfway through. hopefully get dudley in the semis again
4. Kotara - as long as bestCMintheLeague stays fit, they can continue playing beautiful football and teaching the rest of the league about sportsmanship and winning with class. luckily have no other competitions to focus on due to tactical forfeits
5. Mayfield - inconsistent results this year i reckon, maybe player turnover due to not being able to afford wages after wasting money on minor premiership balloons
6. Swansea - will be in the hunt for top 4 but narrowly miss out
7. Bay - same as mayfield and swansea. decent players
8. barnsley - same review as Terrace, except with no 'hard to beat'
9. Bero - see barnsley
10. Cardiff - i have no idea about cardiff but all i read on here is they have no players, and when they did have players last year they didnt seem to do too well.