Thread: Jets v Roar 5.30 Sat @ Suncorp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    We haven't lost a game since they dropped Mauragis, interesting
    It is, isn't it.

I was having a chat with a few mates about the impending departure and it was suggested to me we needed to keep him for his attacking output. I argued we are paying, and playing him, as a defender and he's been wanting at times this season in that area. He's probably better suited for a team that have the ball more than they don't...and that isn't us.

I'm really happy with Wilmering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    It is, isn't it.

I was having a chat with a few mates about the impending departure and it was suggested to me we needed to keep him for his attacking output. I argued we are paying, and playing him, as a defender and he's been wanting at times this season in that area. He's probably better suited for a team that have the ball more than they don't...and that isn't us.

I'm really happy with Wilmering.
    I think Mauragis does well as a winger (but not well enough to actually be a first choice outright winger) and is sub standard defensively. Maybe a wingback position would see the best of him. I don't think his possession game is particularly strong either.

I have also liked what I've seen from Wilmering this season.