Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
Look, You're probably a nice chap Furns but my problem with you and JP is, you were both on the previous council, why nominate for this one and exclude loyal members from having a spell on the council, there seems to be too many people linked to the actives on the council too. I would like to have seen every nominee have a turn but shitshow shane can't even organise a simple council. The active numbers are so small there should only be one representative, and I do wonder about peoples motives who want to be on every one. Now let F Troop settle down and get back on topic
There actually isn't anyone from the Actives on the council. The club meet with them separately. There was at the beginning - the organiser of the Women's Active Jets who was selected by the club as the chair but they resigned after the first meeting.

If you want to know who people on the council are and why we are on there, we are all there for our notices to be scrutinised with profiles of each us on the Club's website as a news article.

For what it's worth, I am not an active. Never have been. And why nominate? Because I wanted to. I was interviewed twice like everyone else and I feel I can help the experience for members.

Next meeting we are reviewing the terms of tenure, so I suspect there will be some vacancies coming up soon.