Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 17 | Newcastle Jets V Western Sydney Wanderers | 14/02/15 KO 1700

BK's head not in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Fox Sports just put a photo of it on the world wide Twitter.
    And Vandenberg self declared himself that 1 fan from that tweet......Inherited GVE's squad !!!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    What the actual **** is Gallagher doing?
    So terrible. Regan cops a yellow covering for Gallagher's ineptitude

Vandenberg supports Tinkler..........

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    Vandenberg supports Tinkler..........
    because of a chat he had with him in Perth......fool!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

A-League refs...
    Doing their very best to f**k us up the @rse with every opportunity they can.

Ah well...at least Tando Velaphi is consistent.
    Suck on that Wankerers. You're still LAAAAAAST....(until we take their spot)

Delays the inevitable for another week. Remember our form across the dutch.......
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

wot was crowd?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    wot was crowd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I think lee found that game a little easy. I would would love to see him surrounded by some players close to his football iq

Banned
    Well that was depressing. These ****'s can't get anything right. Snatch defeat from the jaws of a draw and you think here we go the best thing of the day will happen tearing into Stubbins and they go up and jag a penalty.

So pissed off

We took 53mins at home today to have a ****ing shot against the team coming last. That is just not good enough. Results matter but FFS I want to be entertained and get excited about the game. That was as boring a game as I have seen in 3-4years.

Credit to our player agents picking the team they had the boys having a go and trying for the fans at least.
    As for Stubbins his subs?? FMD Takes off Hoole again?? Why??
    Waits until 20mins to go also despite us being massively on the back foot.

Can the Player Agent be consulted on the subs?? He is doing a much better job at getting us competitive than Stubbins does

Two shit pens by the ref. Handball has to be intentional doesn't it. What was intentional about either of them?? Both defenders were unlucky and that has been denied to us 3-4 times this season. Where is the consistency??

As for the fame of making Twitter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I think lee found that game a little easy. I would would love to see him surrounded by some players close to his football iq
    I think we have a decent player on his hands here.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Member's banner spotted on Fox Sports. good work
    Also on the 'match highlights' part of Fox Sports online as well

Two shit pens by the ref. Handball has to be intentional doesn't it. What was intentional about either of them?? Both defenders were unlucky and that has been denied to us 3-4 times this season. Where is the consistency??
    I agree, with pretty harsh calls.

Game as a whole, boring negative football by both teams. Lee is a highlight and if this club is serious about this change of culture bullshit, then they need to sign him long term ASAP. They won't though, it will be a suck it and see till the end of the season and we will lose him to the Smurfs.

With the Flares, aren't the WSW sitting on a suspended fine/loss of points for crowd issues? Surely tonight would have to be an issue.

Banned
    Gee Twitters fun.

A whole new world of idiots to deal with.

Well that was depressing. These ****'s can't get anything right. Snatch defeat from the jaws of a draw and you think here we go the best thing of the day will happen tearing into Stubbins and they go up and jag a penalty.

So pissed off

We took 53mins at home today to have a ****ing shot against the team coming last. That is just not good enough. Results matter but FFS I want to be entertained and get excited about the game. That was as boring a game as I have seen in 3-4years.

Credit to our player agents picking the team they had the boys having a go and trying for the fans at least.
    As for Stubbins his subs?? FMD Takes off Hoole again?? Why??
    Waits until 20mins to go also despite us being massively on the back foot.

Can the Player Agent be consulted on the subs?? He is doing a much better job at getting us competitive than Stubbins does

As for the fame of making Twitter
    Don't lie. If that was you holding up your sign at the start then even you managed a clap after our goal..

But I do agree was cheering us losing again. No way do I want us to pick up another point while these ****tards are in control

That was a hard game to sit through. Does phil know about how attacking football can win games because right now he seems to be playing for the draw only. Does anyone know what those gunshot type noise after the rbb let those flares off were?

Banned
    I am supporting the players through gritted teeth.

I would on some level like to tear into them as they as a group are not without fault in our mess but supporting them at this time is needed and it would be wrong of me not to cheer them when they achieve positive results

Haven't posted on here for a while, bit of a come back.

Dunno about everyone else but I feel like I've totally lost the passion of supporting the club. I almost find myself wanting the team to lose, I just couldn't care less atm. And it's f'ing depressing. I'm not even sure if tinkler being shown the door would fix it... The heart and soul of the club has been ripped out imo, there's no connection there at all.

Also, silent protest by the squadron tonight? I don't mean for this to come out the wrong way... But I think you guys picked a pretty poor game for that. The ground was the loudest it's been all season today, the protest would have gone unnoticed on tv?