Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Typical tho, the referees are just rubbish in this comp.
    The referee in question seems to get worse every game, but always refs the following week.
    Not as bad a decision as his brother at Cessnock who gave a penalty for a goalkeeper punching a ball away in a fair challenge and reason given was the attacker was laying on the ground due to the collision. But as you say they will both get games next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Rules View Post
    Not as bad a decision as his brother at Cessnock who gave a penalty for a goalkeeper punching a ball away in a fair challenge and reason given was the attacker was laying on the ground due to the collision. But as you say they will both get games next week.
    From where I was standing, near the Cessnock bench, keeper didn't get a touch on the ball. Pretty fair penalty in my view

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    What minute was this challenge on ?
    cant be stuffed watching the whole game.
    The link above takes you directly to the challenge, I don't believe it was that bad

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Just watched the Adamstown Jets highlights seriously what are Adamstown doing about the goalkeeper, seriously this is the top league in the town, bring back promotion relegation.
    I could only put myself through the highlights ( lowlights ), Adamstown and Jets to fight for wooden spoon, and if that is the best the Jets have got under the A-League team, the jets have big dramas, was like watching an all age game between Dudley and Stockton. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    The link above takes you directly to the challenge, I don't believe it was that bad
    Your kidding right. Jumping in with 2 feet off the ground.
    Yeah not bad at all

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Your kidding right. Jumping in with 2 feet off the ground.
    Yeah not bad at all
    Agreed!

That's how they are taught in South Cardiff??
    No soccer ability, hence why they are now in 2HD.

Surely you are joking???

watched it live and watched footage . all clubs should be wary of this hacker . funny watching the magpie supporter in background pretending he said nothing when remo looks at him . true tough guy .

Wasn't pretty, but it wasn't 2 footed/ straight red either. Definitely looking to fix him up, but I wouldn't call it a straight red....

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Wasn't pretty, but it wasn't 2 footed/ straight red either. Definitely looking to fix him up, but I wouldn't call it a straight red....
    Mate seriously. The bloke slid in hard from behind with at least one foot raised. The attacker was going nowhere and was unsighted. He was absolutely stopped dead. That is one of the most blatant red cards I've ever seen. I'm all for playing hard but intentionally looking to "fix someone up" while they are unsighted and going nowhere is completely out of order. That is a perfect example of how leg/ankle fractures occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Mate seriously. The bloke slid in hard from behind with at least one foot raised. The attacker was going nowhere and was unsighted. He was absolutely stopped dead. That is one of the most blatant red cards I've ever seen. I'm all for playing hard but intentionally looking to "fix someone up" while they are unsighted and going nowhere is completely out of order. That is a perfect example of how leg/ankle fractures occur.
    Agree completely. Wasn't a two-footed challenge but was downright dangerous. Deserved a red card without any doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    From where I was standing, near the Cessnock bench, keeper didn't get a touch on the ball. Pretty fair penalty in my view
    The angle I saw it at he collected ball just as the attcker went up to head the ball. Didn't affect the result and made the game interesting in the last ten minutes. Either way, you see that challenge and the Maitland one and different referees will call it differently each time.

The tackle against Lambton should have been red. I wonder if the assessors had a different point of view.

not sure what south cardiff has to do with this, you'll need to come up with something better although it appears your small mind could be incapable of this, give them enough line and they will bite, here fishy fishy

Just saw Pratty has joined Maitland for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    That's how they are taught in South Cardiff??
    No soccer ability, hence why they are now in 2HD.
    Football*
    NEWFM*
    Good try though.

That's about as blatant a red card as you can get.... How neither the ref or linesman deemed that to be a red is unbelievable.

not sure what south cardiff has to do with this, you'll need to come up with something better although it appears your small mind could be incapable of this, give them enough line and they will bite, here fishy fishy
    the year they go down you suddenly have nothing to do with them? Also a bit ironic that the year after they go down you start bagging the talent saying it's the worst it's ever been. Also very ironic that while you're bagging the talent you think a blatant attempt to hurt the most talented player is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by monz6 View Post
    the year they go down you suddenly have nothing to do with them? Also a bit ironic that the year after they go down you start bagging the talent saying it's the worst it's ever been. Also very ironic that while you're bagging the talent you think a blatant attempt to hurt the most talented player is ok...
    Sounds like Alanis Morissette!!

Quote Originally Posted by monz6 View Post
    After 22 years I suddenly have nothing to do with them, yeah right, after retiring 3 years ago from Southy but still remained because other fly ins quit, I suddenly have nothing to do with them, I still support the mighty gunners champ, the committee up there are doing a fine job, not my fault the NPL is not what it's cracked up to be, I've seen worse tackles, it's a forum, people are entitled to opinions, you don't need to like them, oh, and that's just from my experience, isn't it ironic