Thread: What now For Skip Football- The way ahead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think beginner coaching should 100% be free. Parents educating young players is paramount and I seem to remember my junior club offering free coaching clinic day for the parents that wanted to coach. That was ages ago.

I guess, devils advocate, they charge because their course allows people to make money.
    Same premise if university costing money. Same reason doctors pay thousands to attend conferences that help them treat patients better.

I’d be interested so see pricing structure for courses though..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I think beginner coaching should 100% be free. Parents educating young players is paramount and I seem to remember my junior club offering free coaching clinic day for the parents that wanted to coach. That was ages ago.

I guess, devils advocate, they charge because their course allows people to make money.
    Same premise if university costing money. Same reason doctors pay thousands to attend conferences that help them treat patients better.

I’d be interested so see pricing structure for courses though..
    Go one better

It should be 100% free at all levels

It is just the passing on of knowledge about the game

They aint providing anything that is top secret or patented

The more education we can get into people is only going to help us immensely

To limit the supply of this knowledge to make profit is negligence and criminal