Thread: Daily Australian News Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arzani fails to make the cut when Celtic selected a 43 man squad for the Europa League.

I can see him back playing in the A-League around January.

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/celtic-...mission-512225

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Arzani fails to make the cut when Celtic selected a 43 man squad for the Europa League.

I can see him back playing in the A-League around January.

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/celtic-...mission-512225
    according to the celtic foz he can still be used in the Cup as he is under 21 so doesnt need to be registered? Brendon Rogers also said he was weeks away from being fit enough to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    according to the celtic foz he can still be used in the Cup as he is under 21 so doesnt need to be registered? Brendon Rogers also said he was weeks away from being fit enough to play.
    Isn't the U21 thing only relevant to HG players? He certainly doesn't qualify for that.

Not surprising he isn't fit... did he ever play the full 90 in the A-League?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    What do you mean he isnt fit??

The bloke went to a World Cup 2 months ago what does Rogers mean he isnt fit??

I gping to call straight up bullshit on this

Celtic may want to get a bit of work into Arzani but no way in the world he isnt fit. The bloke is 19 and skinny FFS

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    What do you mean he isnt fit??

The bloke went to a World Cup 2 months ago what does Rogers mean he isnt fit??

I gping to call straight up bullshit on this

Celtic may want to get a bit of work into Arzani but no way in the world he isnt fit. The bloke is 19 and skinny FFS
    Simple. He's ****ing lazy.