Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
FFS Some of you ****s need to get a grip on reality. Rojas scored two ****ing jaffas and done **** pall else. Blaming Birraz for them FFS. Some times you just have to applaud and say too ****ing good.

Our defence was ****ing woeful?? FFS concede to 2 candidates for goal of the season and another one on a fast release after Victree gained possession and you ****ers want to slash your wrists.

Goody Header
Chapo Header
Heskey Header

All First half should be all going in

Chilli cleared off line
Taggz block by Coe

What cost us today was our shithouse finishing. We could have easily had 7-8.

Poor finishing and conceeding a couple of screamers and some ****s want to slash their wrists.

Me I am impressed with how we are going at present. Well Done GVE. The football is getting better and we are getting better. To all the haters out there get over it. You have no ****ing idea going off the handle at the drop of a hat cause we don't win all the time. FFS we are a work in progress and I am liking the never say die attitude and having a go aspect seen from the boys. Give them some more experience and time and things will be going in the right direction very quickly. Some of you ****ers who expect a pile of kids who some have a dozen HAL games under their belt to dominate experienced players every game every week. FFS

All of you have NFI

KEEP THE FAITH

2013 >> The year of the long awaited CLEAN SHEET
Me agree... im scared