Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
Do you even sponsorship Bro?

Its not about 'pandering' to one side or the other. Ive no doubt that a good portion of Rugby sponsors, players, board members and fans are religious, and some percentage of them might just hold the same views as Folau.

but the second a sponsor, or a fan, or a junior player is turned away from the sport because of the actions of others, its an issue.

you spout freedom of speech and freedom of religion, but you dont seem to understand how that works.

because you want to give Folau all the freedoms to do what he wants but not give Rugby Australia any freedoms to do what 'they' want.

and imagine considering trying to sledge someone for wanting 'social justice'? i mean, thats should be kind of a fundamental aspect of any civilised society innit?
"YOU ARE A SHIT PERSON BECAUSE YOU ERRRRRRR WANT PEOPLE TO BE TREATED FAIRLY.........." nah, it doesnt quite work does it.

anyway, your boy Izzy, and you, and anyone else is free to keep banging on about it. enjoy yourselves.

oh, and Sean Hannity wants his talking points back.
Who in the **** is turned away from Rugby because Izzy doesn't like gays??
Me I got very little interest in the code so this won't effect my involvement

The SJWs baying for blood don't care for the game
They Judy busy playing their victim game they love so much

The genuine Rugby fan is the loser here because a struggling code is now deprived of their best player all because he spruced something several billion people on the planet actually believe

Spare me the BS about sponsors too
Qantas are ran by a gay man
The bloke can't bemoan Izzy when his airline is associated with Emirates who are backed by a group whom have a much more stringent totalitarian view on gays that Izzy does