Thread: 2019 Zone League 1 thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    So you went from whimsical and innocently unaware of own you're misunderstandings to regular local football d-bag in like a week. Lol.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Surely can't be one of ours? We love thirds more than anyone. We have Thirds Day ffs

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Surely can't be one of ours? We love thirds more than anyone. We have Thirds Day ffs
    Guilty conscience there Le Baz...

I was more implying that he is one of the 100 or so local footballing lads on these forums who know more about everyone else's club than their own. You know the type. I'm sure we all started as one.

I actually think he doesn't even play for a team. Or plays for both teams if you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Or it's the Members new Multi and this is a social experiment he's putting us all through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Guilty conscience there Le Baz...

I was more implying that he is one of the 100 or so local footballing lads on these forums who know more about everyone else's club than their own. You know the type. I'm sure we all started as one.

I actually think he doesn't even play for a team. Or plays for both teams if you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Or it's the Members new Multi and this is a social experiment he's putting us all through.
    Wow that's interesting... I haven't commented on anyone's clubs perse' just mainly on the competition as such.... then replied to comments directed to me..
    Ya right though I don't play for anyone and haven't for some time now...

I have a decent sense of humor, but You should be careful with some of your comments "if you know what I mean" Especially in this Australian climate.. re LBGABC stuff .... As some may take offence...Ha ha
    Just sayin..!

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    I have a decent sense of humor, but You should be careful with some of your comments "if you know what I mean" Especially in this Australian climate.. re LBGABC stuff .... As some may take offence...Ha ha
    Just sayin..!
    I truly don't know what you mean, please elaborate.
    OK