Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 2 | CC Mariners v Newcastle Jets | Sat 19/10/19 1930

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh no, I was unfortunately pre-dispossed yesterday evening and missed this event.... How sad!

To be honest is this really a derby anymore? Half of the players have played for both teams anyway. This is more like a reunion. Just put us out of our misery already.

Also, did anyone cringe at all the pregame "banter" between the CEOs that was clearly organised at their weekly co-meetings? Actually, McKinna probably still has his own office down there to plan our downfall easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Oh no, I was unfortunately pre-dispossed yesterday evening and missed this event.... How sad!

To be honest is this really a derby anymore? Half of the players have played for both teams anyway. This is more like a reunion. Just put us out of our misery already.

Also, did anyone cringe at all the pregame "banter" between the CEOs that was clearly organised at their weekly co-meetings? Actually, McKinna probably still has his own office down there to plan our downfall easier.
    Every Jets training session is a derby these days.