Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 NBN and NEW FM Rumours and player movements thread

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    have been told the only experienced first grader valentine have is chris brown (former stags/edgy player). from all reports the rest are young/untested/not very high profile. it's a shame - if tappy was to walk into a solid-built club with a pretty decent squad to handle, rather than basically re-building every year like he's had to do in his nbn first grade reign so far, i think he could do really well.
    Has been shopping on the central coast apparantly
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    have been told the only experienced first grader valentine have is chris brown (former stags/edgy player). from all reports the rest are young/untested/not very high profile. it's a shame - if tappy was to walk into a solid-built club with a pretty decent squad to handle, rather than basically re-building every year like he's had to do in his nbn first grade reign so far, i think he could do really well.
    Well i have heard that they kept most of the guys playing 1st grade last year and have added some central coast boys. Its all the younger 23's and 19's that have left and some quality players to boot. Not sure where they have all gone but some to Lambton and Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    my son trailed at valo last year , showed up to all training seasons and trail games and was doing really well ( goal keeper ) after the second trail he was told that he was all but in the 23s BUT valo was waiting to hear form there goal keeper form the previous year. apparently at the time they couldnt even get hold of this guy.
    this was valo choice not tappys from what i am led to believe. then he was asked to show up for a third trail just incase the keeper from last year didnt show up. my son said good luck and that was the last time he had anything to do with valo.
    Where did ya son go shark.
    Also one guy who left that i know said that Tappy was not the reason, more the club and the people running it.

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Where did ya son go shark.
    Also one guy who left that i know said that Tappy was not the reason, more the club and the people running it.
    he went back and played with the terrace , with the time he spent at valo didnt leave him much time to go trial at any other big club.

Quote Originally Posted by supasub View Post
    Could you imagine the experience jobe would bring to the state league if someone snapped him up?
    what a laugh

jobe would struggle in NBN,, as for brining in extra people through the gate Ive havent heard something so funny for ages

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    jobe would struggle in NBN,,
    Yep, looks like its almost that time of year again.

On this day (9th) 5 long months ago
    775ad1cbfe.jpg

$20.000

Was made

jobe would struggle in NBN,, as for brining in extra people through the gate Ive havent heard something so funny for ages
    Agreed, the increase in crowd would be negligible

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    On this day (9th) 5 long months ago
    775ad1cbfe.jpg
    What a day for the football community. Record crowd, massive media interest, local that is, and deserving grand final winners... Unfortunately there were a couple sore losers on the day, in particular a bloke who seen red!

$20.000
    They deserve that too, they have put the equivalent of millions into the facility out of their own pockets and time and labour, and some petty people want to harp on that they make an unconfirmed $20k at the grand final... Oh and it always slips the mind when other great venues like Edgy, Darling St, Adamstown, etc, get to host plenty of semis, Gfs, and other matches.

$20.000
    allllllllllllllmost there..............

This thread never fails to disappoint...club v club low shots the norm

Quote Originally Posted by nbnjet View Post
    What a day for the football community. Record crowd, massive media interest, local that is, and deserving grand final winners... Unfortunately there were a couple sore losers on the day, in particular a bloke who seen red!
    Record crowd? what place have you been hidding in? maybe the biggest for the past 5 or 7 years but nothing compared to the old days at Lakes when people would line up 2 hours before gates opened in the late 80's early 90's.

I thought it was a great day for football the last GF but lets not be wankers and post bullshit!

yeah...massive media interest may be stretchin it a tad

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Record crowd? what place have you been hidding in? maybe the biggest for the past 5 or 7 years but nothing compared to the old days at Lakes when people would line up 2 hours before gates opened in the late 80's early 90's.

I thought it was a great day for football the last GF but lets not be wankers and post bullshit!
    So were the games of the coalfields at the turn of the century, and the internationals at the SCG. And how massive was KB but it all went to shit. My reference was to the modern times so it was not bullshit at all thanks. A good point has been raised though, they were indeed great times but I don't think the crowds were extraordinary, but any money made by the Federation, and the home ground, were never wisely invested, or put another way in the good times they blew the cash.
    Last edited by nbnjet; 10-02-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Anyone know of any trials today ? None listed on nnsw site

Quote Originally Posted by nbnjet View Post
    So were the games of the coalfields at the turn of the century, and the internationals at the SCG. And how massive was KB but it all went to shit. My reference was to the modern times so it was not bullshit at all thanks. A good point has been raised though, they were indeed great times but I don't think the crowds were extraordinary, but any money made by the Federation, and the home ground, were never wisely invested, or put another way in the good times they blew the cash.
    Turn of the century? are you talking about 1900 or 2000?