Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
Did anyone see the Leicester v City game this morning?
Did anyone see what happened around the 60min mark?
Did anyone see Ranieri, and his £17m squad against a £309m squad comfortably holding a 0-0 draw?
Did anyone see at the 60min mark, knowing a point would take him equal top of the EPL, Ranieri decide he didn't want a draw, so he subs on a 2nd striker and tries to win the damn game.
So while a bunch of you would have cried into your weet-bix about squad sizes and money, a coach showed some balls and went out there to win the game regardless of what others thought of his squad.

Ranieri just clowned all of you defending Miller and his cowardly tactics.
Accept it, the bloke demands way more courage from his players than he's ever willing to supply himself.
actually ulloa come on as an attacking midfielder and they moved kante back into 6, and you can see around the 80th minute mark when only vardy was pressuring the back four so I'd go as far to say that they did play for the draw with 10 to go, but I agree they played well.

I don't agree with comparisons off the premier league to the a-league. its a free for all versus a salary capped league.

I think I mentioned it weeks ago but miller and jp can go 2 ways with the same outcome imo

play an attacking brand like the gypos, look entertaining but lose 4-2, 3-1 or set the way we are up and lose 1-0, draw 0-0 and every now and then steal one. The gypos way eventually leads to confidence being wrecked and they eventually start getting smacked.

I agree teams have worked us out and we need to change the way we play, but I think our changes need to come through personnel. the way miller sets us up is to break quickly but our front 4 average age with Leonardo is 30-32. we are not quick enough to play this way.

the wanderers played this way in there first season but they had the blokes to play this way.