Thread: Yoof 15/16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers Jeterpool. It's such a shame that the club does such minimal reporting on the NYL team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    Cheers Jeterpool. It's such a shame that the club does such minimal reporting on the NYL team.
    It is, but to defend them, they don't really have the resources to much else than the minimum. If you are interested, you could submit your reports to the club and get them published. I do that with the stats and Ben O'Neill uses them for website content. It's all voluntary but I see it as contributing to the club. But in saying that, I provide much more information to this website because this was where it all started for me (regarding the stats and previews) and not all of the facts are a great look for the team (such as our records against Perth in Perth) so I am selective, but anything Ben wants he knows he can just come and grab it off here or ask me directly.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 11-12-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    It is, but to defend them, they don't really have the resources to much else than the minimum. If you are interested, you could submit your reports to the club and get them published. I do that with the stats and Ben O'Neill uses them for website content. It's all voluntary but I see it as contributing to the club. But in saying that, I provide much more information to this website because this was where it all started for me (regarding the stats and previews).
    to back up jeterpool

the club has 1 media bloke for all 3 Newcastle jets teams.

you should tweet the club directly if you have twitter tag newy boys and we will back you up on it.

any help they can get you would be surprised that they are pretty grateful for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!