Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Big difference between hitting like and actually constructing the original tweet.
    well yes and no. as Member said, Folau was actually just retweeting the bible* so there cant be 'that' much difference.

the biggest lol though was how after the 'like' disappeared everyone was asking the Geelong Cats and AFL HQ if they stepped in and they were all like "what huh, nope, didnt even notice, we didnt say anything, nope not us".
    Its almost as if the deeply religious Abblett had his own revelation.

*yeah obvs word for word but you know what i mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    well yes and no. as Member said, Folau was actually just retweeting the bible* so there cant be 'that' much difference.

the biggest lol though was how after the 'like' disappeared everyone was asking the Geelong Cats and AFL HQ if they stepped in and they were all like "what huh, nope, didnt even notice, we didnt say anything, nope not us".
    Its almost as if the deeply religious Abblett had his own revelation.

*yeah obvs word for word but you know what i mean.
    I wouldn't be relying too much on the Member when it comes to quoting the bible in any sort of rational context.

Abblett is about as religious as MFKS and Folau - in that he's very selective and tends to ignore the other 90% of it which condemns his own lifestyle.

The media won't go after Abblett simply because of the families tragic history - which there's really no need to go into here other than there's some things money simply won't buy or heal.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 16-04-2019 at 09:50 PM.