PDA

View Full Version : TheJetstream PODCAST

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jeterpool
27-02-2015, 11:20 AM
We already know he is Gypo and extra reasons are incidental

I am gonna be listening for 2 reasons

1 Dodd Watch
2 Official Update on the Status of Sheep Quiz Answers Being Provided.

Can confirm 1 or the 2 is discussed

Jeterpool
27-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Adelaide Schmadelaide. If you think I want to talk about here, you are forgetting who I am and where we last caught up.

When we play Adelaide next, we'll interview you as their fan. Like we'll be doing with Couscous

Grimario
27-02-2015, 11:27 AM
When we play Adelaide next, we'll interview you as their fan. Like we'll be doing with Couscous

I am only an Elrich fan.

pv4
27-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Can confirm 1 or the 2 is discussed

Both were discussed m8

Jeterpool
27-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Both were discussed m8

He'll be happy with the response on 1 of the 2 though :brrr:

goaliepersempre
27-02-2015, 09:58 PM
looking forward to have a listen.. although i dont have to commute to chur or back to aarau (my usual time i listen to podcasts) for about a week.. so will listen whilst "studying" haha...

Number 1 International fan hahahaha

furns
28-02-2015, 10:43 AM
New ep is now up http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep24-no-money-mo-problems/

Perfect way to kick off derby day

BodyNovo
02-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Hey Jetstream guys

spoke at lengths about this with mr Fish about this on saturday night at SJS

what are your thoughts at doing a live podcast for the next away game at SJS for the melbourne city game.

Furns could bring all the gear up and if couldn't make it i'm sure there would be other willing participants to do his role (yeh i could do it if need be)

The game is live saturday night 7.30pm so say if you started the podcast at 5.30-6.

do it in main bar.

Campbell the owner is all for it.

get a couple of forum fan favourites down and bring them on the mic. Membah, plague, etc.

good way to promote both the podcast and the new away venue.

pv4
02-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey Jetstream guys

what are your thoughts at doing a live podcast for the next away game at SJS for the melbourne city game.

Furns could bring all the gear up and if couldn't make it i'm sure there would be other willing participants to do his role (yeh i could do it if need be)

The game is live saturday night 7.30pm so say if you started the podcast at 5.30-6.

do it in main bar.

get a couple of forum fan favourites down and bring them on the mic. Membah, plague, etc.

I'd be up for it. Phernz in your FFDU pubcast experience, how many people is considered too many? I know ATB have got up to 6-8 guys in at times.

pv4
02-03-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm fairly sure plague refuses to ever make his identity known, hey

joel31
02-03-2015, 01:31 PM
If the member goes on it you will need to change it to explicit

pv4
02-03-2015, 01:31 PM
If the member goes on it you will need to change it to explicit

If you've ever actually met the member, he's extremely well spoken and pretty down to earth in person. I think the keyboard just sends him wild :rof:

Bon
02-03-2015, 01:33 PM
If you've ever actually met the member, he's extremely well spoken and pretty down to earth in person. I think the keyboard just sends him wild :rof:

Very true..
Unless you mention Stubbins or a particular player agent.. Then he talks like he types.. :thumbsup:

Jeterpool
02-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Hey Jetstream guys

do it in main bar.

Yes I'd be up for it.

BodyNovo
02-03-2015, 01:38 PM
They all don't have to be on the same time

Have them on 1 at a time for different segments

We will advertise it through all social media channels

pv4
02-03-2015, 01:40 PM
They all don't have to be on the same time

Have them on 1 at a time for different segments

We will advertise it through all social media channels

Ah, and kind of set up an audience in a sense? Could be fun.

q-money
02-03-2015, 02:01 PM

:rof:

just don't let him loose on the cans

BodyNovo
02-03-2015, 02:29 PM
membah

hates the harp hotel and gypos

basically my best mate really.

Grimario
02-03-2015, 02:33 PM

Can confirm. Have met him and he had no idea who I was. Actually went and found him at a youth game once, had a chat. He had stains on his pants after a Kale goal....

MFKS
02-03-2015, 05:42 PM
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/hardware/keyboard/keyboard_black.png

SOON AS I SEE ONE OF THESE I GET THE

WHITE LINE FEVER

Jeterpool
02-03-2015, 06:42 PM
We've got 5 standard questions we want to ask foz users for filling the pod. Anyone keen on recording one can PM me to organise a time.

Questions are:

1. How long have you been a Jets fan?

2. During that time, who has been your favourite player and why?

3. What has been the most memorable match you attended or watched and why?

4. If you could sign any player from another team, who would it be and why?

5. What is your preference for the Jets home strip colour?

Also happy to try organise a meeting in person for the sake of better audio quality

Premy
02-03-2015, 08:28 PM
I GET THE

WHITE LINE FEVERI heard of this job going, you might be interested. It is however on the Gold Coast

MFKS
02-03-2015, 10:25 PM
We've got 5 standard questions we want to ask foz users for filling the pod. Anyone keen on recording one can PM me to organise a time.

Questions are:

TOO LONG

GRIFFO NO NEED TO EXPLAIN

GRIFFO SCORING THE WINNING GOAL IN THE GF CAUSE IT MADE HUTCHO CRY

GRIFFO- JUST TO PISS STUBBINS OFF

IDEALLY E&C THOUGH I WILL ACCEPT THE GOLD - JUST **** OFF THE DOG MOLESTERS COLOURS

Also happy to try organise a meeting in person for the sake of better audio quality

furns
03-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Hey Jetstream guys

do it in main bar.

good way to promote both the podcast and the new away venue.live podcast would need to be after the game not before. Doing a game preview would mean nothing to those downloading it because it would be immediately out of date. It would need to be a post game review, which means it's not going to be the game against City because it's too late,there will be music and everyone will be shattered.
Need to do it just after an early interstate away game. Of which there are none left this season, except for WSW.
Might be better to do an end of season live edition during the finals

I'd be up for it. Phernz in your FFDU pubcast experience, how many people is considered too many? I know ATB have got up to 6-8 guys in at times.
6 would be max, more than that would be too many. Can cycle people in and out though

Jeterpool
03-03-2015, 08:48 AM

Shall I just imitate your voice with how I think you sound for the podcast and read these answers out?

pv4
03-03-2015, 09:09 AM
We could do a closing-season review for our live cast, maybe? Not make it game-specific but talk about the glory days, what happened this year in general, what we need to do for the remaining weeks of the league plus the off-season.

WolfMan
03-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Shall I just imitate your voice with how I think you sound for the podcast and read these answers out?

Milo
Far ken
Kerrigan
Son

Just jokes MFKS, you sound much better than this.

http://youtu.be/mCDXWjFbz2U

Jeterpool
05-03-2015, 03:28 PM
No podcast this week guys. Back next week.

You'll all have to wait another week to hear my Best Jets XI and more sledging of the not-so-closet gypo :)

BodyNovo
05-03-2015, 03:30 PM
We could do a closing-season review for our live cast, maybe? Not make it game-specific but talk about the glory days, what happened this year in general, what we need to do for the remaining weeks of the league plus the off-season.

You will not get the same turnout as for a jets interstate away game

pv4
05-03-2015, 03:58 PM
You will not get the same turnout as for a jets interstate away game

what is the date you were thinking, the city game?

BodyNovo
05-03-2015, 04:24 PM
14/03/2015

saturday night perfect.

Jeterpool
11-03-2015, 12:53 PM
ALL - Want to participate in the podcast? I'm again looking for people to give up some time to record answers to five questions related to the Jets that will be used as part of the Jetstream podcast over the next few weeks!

You can do this by either:
* Conducting the interview with me over Skype - all you will need is your device and headphones that have a microphone (like those that come with your phone). Often speakerphone can sound a bit distant.
* Arrange a time to meet me in person and we can conduct the interview that way. (PM me obviously)

Some people have sent through answers already but I'd rather interview you so we can add it to the pod - people don't want to just hear me talk about people's answers. If that was the case, we'd let Pv4 do that :lulz: :brrr:

The questions you will be asked are:

I expect this to take 10-15 minutes of your time at the most and you'll be able to contribute to the podcast!

Thanks all

pv4
11-03-2015, 01:49 PM
As always, if there is any topics you would like discussed, any statements made in previous pods you'd like clarified, etc - just shoot us a PM/post here/facebook/twitter/whatever and we'll try and include as much as we can. We're always looking for input.

MFKS
11-03-2015, 01:55 PM
As always, if there is any topics you would like discussed, any statements made in previous pods you'd like clarified, etc - just shoot us a PM/post here/facebook/twitter/whatever and we'll try and include as much as we can. We're always looking for input.
Definitive answer on the delivery of Sheep Quiz Answers

lquiquer
11-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Definitive answer on the delivery of Sheep Quiz Answers

1 (answer) in 20 (Weeks).......:whistling:

MFKS
11-03-2015, 02:03 PM
1 (answer) in 20 (Weeks).......:whistling:

WLG as productive as Stubbins visiting the winners lounge :rof:

Jeterpool
18-03-2015, 08:39 AM
recording tonight people. Any questions you want answered?

The Postman
18-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Where do you see the Jets in 5 years?

Keep up the good work

Jeterpool
18-03-2015, 10:04 AM

Keep up the good work

Phwoar. Good question. Something to think about.

Thanks for the feedback. No Pv4 tonight and I'm trying a new headset for the microphone and using the PC instead of ipad. See if that improves the sound quality.

furns
18-03-2015, 05:19 PM
The podcast records tonight after a fortnight off, get your questions/comments/topics in that you want us to talk about.
If you want to submit the opening question, get that in also.
If you feel like giving us an iTunes review, that will also be appreciated and read out.

Thanks to all our listeners and contributers, if you have any suggestions or feedback to improve the show please let us know.

MFKS
18-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Discussion on CEO Murphy.

Straight Shooter or Tinkler Puppet???

Discussion on current squad and those that should be retained Moving Forward with or without the Muppet etc
Being how shit we are and that we need giant improvement be as brutal as you like.

On another note Furns can you see if you can get sharp shooter Murphy on a future pod and how about the Muppet himself???

furns
18-03-2015, 08:17 PM
We definately will have Murphy and Benny O on the podcast. Stubbins is unlikely but will ask.

The Postman
18-03-2015, 09:09 PM
We definately will have Murphy and Benny O on the podcast. Stubbins is unlikely but will ask.

Q for Benny O - How close is Stubbs to asking you to pull the boots back on?

furns
21-03-2015, 05:20 AM
Ep25 is now up - apologies I meant to have it up sooner but work has been flat out.

pv4
23-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Jeterpool didn't have Ljubo or Disco Stu in his Jerks XI of the past 10 years - dead to me.

Jeterpool
23-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Jeterpool didn't have Ljubo or Disco Stu in his Jerks XI of the past 10 years - dead to me.

You cut me deep mate. :gent:

Did you end up finding a place for Matt Simon? :brrr:

goaliepersempre
24-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Good listen :) made my train trip entertaining... Keep it up. love hearing from you guys :) not being there...

Oh and where would we be if there was relegation... :(

Jeterpool
25-03-2015, 09:04 AM
Recording is tonight people.

Get your questions in - either Jets related or a Newcastle related opening question!!

The Postman
25-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Favourite Nickname of a Jets player or coach?

Scourge
25-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Is it possible for tinkler to win back the fans respect at this point? And if so, what do you think it would take?

Jeterpool
25-03-2015, 01:24 PM

Keep up the good work

Still got this question form The Postman last week

MFKS
25-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Recording is tonight people.

Get your questions in - either Jets related or a Newcastle related opening question!!
Re Sheep Quiz??

I did come up with quite an elaborate way of asking this question but thought I would keep it simple

Where are the ****ing answers???

furns
28-03-2015, 12:43 AM
Episode 26 is now up and available to listen and download.

10 internetz points if you figure out who the show title relates to.

MFKS
28-03-2015, 05:27 PM
FFS WLG and his guinea pig eating:rof:

Scourge
30-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Good answer to the question, I agree with the answers 100%

Also loved the idea of bringing Dom Ritt back, he loved the club and was pretty solid with quite a few more years ahead of him.

Would love to see him behind Lee Ki-Ji which would keep the opposition guessing who will make the run.

Jeterpool
30-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Good answer to the question, I agree with the answers 100%

Also loved the idea of bringing Dom Ritt back, he loved the club and was pretty solid with quite a few more years ahead of him.

Would love to see him behind Lee Ki-Ji which would keep the opposition guessing who will make the run.

Thanks for the question! It was really good. Thanks for contributing and I'm looking forward to more questions from you.

Bon
30-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Just started listening to the podcast then..
Sounding good so far, nice work boys.. Plenty of jokes about big dicks and guinea pigs in the first 3 minutes.. :brrr:

goaliepersempre
30-03-2015, 07:30 PM
haha good pod again lads, a Dom Ritter :P

Scourge
30-03-2015, 10:53 PM
On a side note, I asked Ritter if he'd consider a comeback on Twitter and got a response of "why not ;)"

Considering he hasn't run to the hills on the mention of the jets, I'd be even more keen to see the bloke signed up... He always had time for the fans and the community, was pretty solid and could transition into attack well, and is probably the best option we've had besides Goodwin since elrich left...

While there may be other options, we all know how the jets usually go with imports, so why not grab someone who has shown he can be solid in the role... Let's face it, he's a lot better than some players we've persisted with (Virgili, I'm looking at you)

WolfMan
31-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Great pod again guys. Really enjoying the dissection of matches and tactics/player selection. KUTGW

furns
31-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Cheers lads for the feedback

Recording Thursday this week, get your Jets XI of the decade, questions, comments, etc in via the usual channels

goaliepersempre
31-03-2015, 09:41 PM
What are you reading at the moment?

If you had to follow any other club in the a league, who would it be and why? would you turn up to games :P

Against modern football!!! what is your stance on redbull in football? (re Redbull Leipzig and the bastard club of Redbull Salzburg :P )

joel31
31-03-2015, 10:06 PM
If you had to follow any other club in the a league, who would it be and why? would you turn up to games :P

Why are you asking a question with such an obvious answer to pv4?

goaliepersempre
31-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Why are you asking a question with such an obvious answer to pv4?

To get him to ADMIT IT haha :P

GazFish35
31-03-2015, 11:03 PM
We're you eat guinea pig pv4?

I had some Cuzco, tasted like shit, only better than llama.

MFKS
01-04-2015, 12:35 AM
We're you eat guinea pig pv4?

I had some Cuzco, tasted like shit, only better than llama.
More importantly is it available at these Gypo restaurants he is always posting himself eating at on Facebook??

GazFish35
01-04-2015, 12:49 AM
He's being very cuy by not answering.

Jeterpool
01-04-2015, 07:20 AM
If anyone is keen to be interviewed for the podcast please let me know. PM me to arrange details

pv4
01-04-2015, 08:11 AM
He's being very cuy by not answering.

:rof::rof::rof:

Interesting you didn't like yours. I had mine in Cuzco too, in that square with the lit-up-at-night church on the corner, and it was fantastic. Really tasty, rich meat. I tried llama but it was in a super saucy dish that you couldn't taste the meat, only the sauce.

I mention all this ONCE on the pod and MFAW goes to town on me :rof: I'll report back if the Peruvian restaurant in Newy I mentioned on the pod has guinea pig - if not I'll report back on how the lomo saltado and ceviche tasted.

Bon
01-04-2015, 09:05 AM
More importantly is it available at these Gypo restaurants he is always posting himself eating at on Facebook??

I don't know if I'd call the Central Coast Leaguesy a restaurant... :whistling:

GazFish35
01-04-2015, 12:27 PM
meat market maybe?

furns
03-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Hopefully recording podcast tomorrow.
Get your Jets XI of the decade, questions, comments, feedback, etc in via the usual sources
ie here, JetstreamNewy on FB or twitter or email podcast@newcastlefootball.net

furns
04-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Ep27 is now available
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep27-griff-the-redeemer/

MFKS
04-04-2015, 08:24 PM
This Joel Griffiths Christo Redentor statue when can we get this happening???

Best idea ever

lquiquer
04-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Pico is our expert isn't he? 1057 1058

Jeterpool
04-04-2015, 10:37 PM
This Joel Griffiths Christo Redentor statue when can we get this happening???

Best idea ever

I thought you'd like that one

MFKS
04-04-2015, 10:52 PM

Theres one for you

Don't get many photos of Christo's arse and Back

goaliepersempre
07-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Had a listen this morning on way to uni.. Again well done (but bodi do you listen to the previous casts or just when your on :P)

Keep it going lads :)

Jeterpool
07-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks mate.

furns
07-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Cheers mate, much appreciated

The Postman
07-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Lowey and the Herald have jumped on the Jets Team of the Decade bandwagon started on this very Podcast. Whoever gets closest to the Selection Panel's team wins a dinner for 4 at the Duke of Wellington Hotel!!!

furns
07-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Just checked out the stats from the podcast account
Ep 22 - 383
Ep 23 - 351
Ep 24 - 635
Ep 25 - 306
Ep 26 - 303
Ep 27 - 168 (so far)

Higher than I thought actually

goaliepersempre
07-04-2015, 10:20 PM
hey awesome with the stats... 24 the hit haha

although more humorous banter needed :P

pv4
07-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Just checked out the stats from the podcast account
Ep 22 - 383
Ep 23 - 351
Ep 24 - 635
Ep 25 - 306
Ep 26 - 303
Ep 27 - 168 (so far)

Higher than I thought actually

Just saying.. ep 24 was the one I had that mega long segment to myself :rof:

goaliepersempre
07-04-2015, 10:43 PM

dont go show boating, your attendance is going along the way of the Sheep quiz :P

will want a pod for yourself... Make a teaser opening episode then a year or more later might come the actual first episode....

Oh and discussion on Redbull in football :P your opinions...

joel31
07-04-2015, 10:50 PM
and since then the numbers have decreased...

Jeterpool
07-04-2015, 10:53 PM

How can I add more rep?

Jeterpool
07-04-2015, 10:58 PM
hey awesome with the stats... 24 the hit haha

although more humorous banter needed :P

Need funnier people on there. I can only carry them so much and allow Furns to steal all my pv4/Matt simon material :lulz:

joel31
07-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Alternatively pv4 listened to himself 300 extra times

goaliepersempre
07-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Need funnier people on there. I can only carry them so much and allow Furns to steal all my pv4/Matt simon material :lulz:

:gent: true true

oh and awesome work again pico

pv4
07-04-2015, 11:13 PM

Looooool

BodyNovo
07-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Had a listen this morning on way to uni.. Again well done (but bodi do you listen to the previous casts or just when your on :P)

Keep it going lads :)

I listen to furns enough on gameday

Listen to him on record is to much.

Jeterpool
09-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Recording tonight everyone. Any suggestions for an opening question?

Any topics you'd like discussed?

The Postman
09-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Recording tonight everyone. Any suggestions for an opening question?

Any topics you'd like discussed?

What Off-Contract players from other A-League teams would you like to see the Jets to sign up?

MFKS
09-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Tribute to the Great Man and his possible retirement is a must.

The use of the word Muppet should be used regularly also

Bit of comment on the ever expanding disgust of the fan base and what hole the club are looking at finding themselves if they continue pig headedly into the future

GazFish35
09-04-2015, 06:06 PM
At what point will tinkler realize that stubbins ain't the man to turn this ship around? And by that point will it be too late?

Also, I just sent you lot the bench for my jerks11

Jeterpool
09-04-2015, 06:27 PM
At what point will tinkler realize that stubbins ain't the man to turn this ship around? And by that point will it be too late?

Also, I just sent you lot the bench for my jerks11

The one with Denni, Rooney, Payne and Spencer?

Jeterpool
09-04-2015, 06:27 PM
What Off-Contract players from other A-League teams would you like to see the Jets to sign up?

Got a list?

GazFish35
09-04-2015, 08:14 PM
The one with Denni, Rooney, Payne and Spencer?

Rooney is on the bench, yes.

Not the others though.

Rooney can simultaneously lift two coasties off the ground by the throat. http://www.theherald.com.au/story/491332/sean-rooney-ready-to-stand-up-with-the-big-boys/interactive/

He really should be starting.

pv4
10-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Brace yourself for this weeks Dodd Watch

furns
10-04-2015, 05:31 PM
This weeks episode of the podcast is now up
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep28-thunderbastards-are-go/

As usual, feedback and comments appreciated

Mark325
14-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Question for the podcast, if you could only keep one of Pepper, Kanta and Zenon who would you retain and why?

Jeterpool
14-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Nice question Mark

Any rmother questions? Can be football related but if you would rather non-football go for it

Jeterpool
15-04-2015, 11:51 AM
WTF!?!?! I fall asleep counting stats!!?!?!

Clearly hadn't got back to listening to the pod and this was the first thing to come up.

BodyNovo
15-04-2015, 11:55 AM
i've got my team ready for action.

furns
15-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Clearly hadn't got back to listening to the pod and this was the first thing to come up.

that has to be the most delayed reaction in the history of the interwebz :lol:

pv4
15-04-2015, 12:16 PM

Just like people count sheep jumping over a fence, you count shots flying over the bar.

Jeterpool
15-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Here's our pitch for next year boys. "We're Stubborn. Are You?"

lquiquer
15-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Just like people count sheep jumping over a fence, you count shots flying over the bar.

Talking about sheep!!!!!.....Hellooooooo.........

Jeterpool
15-04-2015, 12:31 PM
that has to be the most delayed reaction in the history of the interwebz :lol:

I've checked that out and there's still Phil Stubbins waiting to respond to "how are we moving forward?"

Grimario
15-04-2015, 12:32 PM

You rang?

Jeterpool
15-04-2015, 12:42 PM
You rang?

Ha ha you ass :lulz: :rof:

Bon
15-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Is there a pv4 "I love Hutcho" corner?
Did pv4 share as many tears at Hutcho's last game on the weekend as Hutcho did when he lost the GF to us?

Grimario
15-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Ha ha you ass :lulz: :rof:

My muppet artwork is hilarious.
I have 2-3 quotes in peoples signatures.

My dry wit is rivalled only by Hawkeye (from M*A*S*H, not the poster)

Jeterpool
15-04-2015, 02:16 PM
My muppet artwork is hilarious.
I have 2-3 quotes in peoples signatures.

My dry wit is rivalled only by Hawkeye (from M*A*S*H, not the poster)

I thought you were taking the Micky in so much as the last pod had plenty of humour and I wasn't on it.
Ha ha ha

furns
16-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Recording tonight - as usual Jets XI of the decade, comments, questions, feedback etc all gratefully accepted

Jeterpool
16-04-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm back this week so there will be less gypo talk. Too much for my like last week

GazFish35
16-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Can you put a shout out about the sub-committee meeting, tell anyone to email issues they want raised to me, or to you two.

afcrno1@yahoo.com.au

Put "jets issues" in the subject line so I can find it amongst the spam about Nigerian banks, lottow wins and penis enlargement.

furns
17-04-2015, 05:55 AM
Ep29 is now up
feedback appreciated

BodyNovo
17-04-2015, 09:36 AM
the title is a pearler

Jeterpool
17-04-2015, 09:41 AM
the title is a pearler

Remember people. 4 goals

evolution
17-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Guys you forgot the Elrich brothers!

(I am only halfway through the podcast so you may have gotten there eventually)

Jeterpool
17-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Guys you forgot the Elrich brothers!

(I am only halfway through the podcast so you may have gotten there eventually)

Of course!!!!

GazFish35
17-04-2015, 03:52 PM
And the Stephen laybutt quadruplets....

And didn't Alister Edwards have two sons playing at Perth?... And pissing of Jacob Burns.

The Aloisi brothers too, or did Ross retire before John came back from europaland?

WolfMan
20-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Suggestion - can we keep the podcast length < 60 mins?

My stupid work vehicle stereo decides it's all too hard to count past 60 and cuts out after that point

MFKS
20-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Suggestion - can we keep the podcast length < 60 mins?

My stupid work vehicle stereo decides it's all too hard to count past 60 and cuts out after that point

Also look at cutting out the shit with the rival fans. Most of the time it is complete shit anyway. Maybe keep it for the Yellow Fever Boys as they seem to have a decent personality

furns
23-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Unfortunately due to the storms this week we will be unable to record a podcast as several of the contributors have been affected.
We will be aiming to have an end of season podcast recorded in the next few weeks, and also a qanda episode with Murphy & Benny

MFKS
23-04-2015, 10:24 PM
WLG had his cardboard box washed away?????

Jeterpool
24-04-2015, 07:26 AM
I've still got no power mate. Nor does pv4

MFKS
24-04-2015, 08:57 AM
I've still got no power mate. Nor does pv4

As if the Gypo has electricity anyway???

Jeterpool
24-04-2015, 09:19 AM
As if the Gypo has electricity anyway???

The bike he uses to generate it got wet.

furns
02-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Ok folks, been a long time coming - but ep30 is now up and ready for you to download
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep30-its-a-pubcast/

Please let us know what you think about recording together in a pub, as opposed to via our usual Skype method

Jeterpool
02-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Ok folks, been a long time coming - but ep30 is now up and ready for you to download
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep30-its-a-pubcast/

Please let us know what you think about recording together in a pub, as opposed to via our usual Skype method

Who has the most punchable face in the league? And what have best mates pv4 and matt Simon been up to. Listen to find out!

Bon
03-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Who has the most punchable face in the league? And what have best mates pv4 and matt Simon been up to. Listen to find out!

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm going to guess that pv4 couldn't go the entire episode without mentioning Jurassic World at least once?
The bloke loves it almost as much as he loves Hutcho..

Jeterpool
03-07-2015, 10:48 AM
I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm going to guess that pv4 couldn't go the entire episode without mentioning Jurassic World at least once?
The bloke loves it almost as much as he loves Hutcho..

No mention until afterwards Bon

And people, make sure you listen past the end of the pod. The out takes Furns is putting in (pre-recording conversations) are by far the best work we do.

And for those wondering this is photo we were discussing in the pre-recording recording

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/Artistix/Album%202/SimpsonsHousePlan2_zps45e2649f.jpg

pv4
06-07-2015, 01:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/Artistix/Album%202/SimpsonsHousePlan2_zps45e2649f.jpg

So the room we're discussing is on the ground floor, to the right of the kitchen and above the garage (carhole) - has a TV in it.

On the pod itself, I liked the live form a lot. Hope you all enjoyed!

Jeterpool
06-07-2015, 01:30 PM
So the room we're discussing is on the ground floor, to the right of the kitchen and above the garage (carhole) - has a TV in it.

On the pod itself, I liked the live form a lot. Hope you all enjoyed!

I don't think that room exists. Where is the door in relation to the garage when the show starts?

WolfMan
07-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Finally completed listening to this latest pod - well done again.

A lot more fluid when you're all in the same spot, although I understand the logistics of this happening makes it a are occurrence.

pv4
07-07-2015, 10:07 AM

Attn: Bodi

http://imgur.com/gallery/B8Oer5a

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/f/fe/Mother-of-god-meme.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140730171830

PS thanks to the Postman for sharing this with me.

Jeterpool
07-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Finally completed listening to this latest pod - well done again.

A lot more fluid when you're all in the same spot, although I understand the logistics of this happening makes it a are occurrence.

Thanks for the feedback WolfMan. I certainly felt like it flowed with us all being together so I'm glad it's come across that way.

furns
12-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Latest episode of the Jetstream Podcast is now up - we recorded this last night after the FFA Cup game and had a Glory fan as a special guest.
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep31-the-stubbins-less-edition/

Huge thanks to those who checked out the last Pubcast episode. The offseason edition has had nearly 900 downloads to date - easily our most popular episode so far.

Jeterpool
12-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Latest episode of the Jetstream Podcast is now up - we recorded this last night after the FFA Cup game and had a Glory fan as a special guest.
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/podcast/the-jetstream-podcast-ep31-the-stubbins-less-edition/

Huge thanks to those who checked out the last Podcast episode. The offseason edition has had nearly 900 downloads to date - easily our most popular episode so far.

My ISP didn't love me with all the downloading you asked me to do mate...

goaliepersempre
12-08-2015, 09:21 PM
top will get on it

pv4
13-08-2015, 10:18 AM
900 downloads for the off-season edition - wow! Awesome work all round!

A challenge for all those out there: how many Simpsons references did we drop in this episode? The first person to answer correctly gets the opportunity to appear on the next podcast, or at least get a shout out. Go!

baldrick
16-08-2015, 04:17 PM

Huge thanks to those who checked out the last Pubcast episode. The offseason edition has had nearly 900 downloads to date - easily our most popular episode so far.

First time listener of the podcast with this edition . Enjoyed it very much & will listen again.

Keep up the great work !

furns
16-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Cheers mate
Much appreciated

furns
07-09-2015, 08:17 PM
The last episode - ep31 - has had just over 800 downloads to date
We sincerely thank all of our listeners for spreading the word and checking us out.

We are hoping to have a season preview podcast up prior to the Rd1 fixture against the Nux - it will just depend on everyones availability.
We are also planning on recording a post match podcast while we are in NZ :thumbsup:

furns
04-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks to our webhost giving us unlimited bandwidth, I am in the process of transferring all the podcast files and rss feed to this website - it was previously hosted on jellycast
Hosting it ourselves means we will be able to track downloads and other stats a lot more.

Please be patient while I complete this process, and I also apologise if people get some weird activity on their podcast software. I hope that it will all be updated in 48 hours.

Jeterpool
06-10-2015, 03:42 PM
The podcast recording is happening tonight!

Anyone have any questions they want to ask? Jets related? A-League related? Non-football related I guess?

Recording is at 8:30pm but I will have the site open to check. Otherwise we'll have to resort to Bodi commentating a Simpsons episode again...

BodyNovo
06-10-2015, 05:13 PM

Anyone have any questions they want to ask? Jets related? A-League related? Non-football related I guess?

Recording is at 8:30pm but I will have the site open to check. Otherwise we'll have to resort to Bodi commentating a Simpsons episode again...

i know what the people want

Jeterpool
06-10-2015, 05:34 PM
i know what the people want

That's not a question.

Bremsstrahlung
06-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Your ultimate Jets 5-a-side team?
Then maybe your ultimate a-league?

furns
07-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Podcast is scheduled to post at 830am - i find its better to post stuff first thing because for some reason not everyone sees it if I post it at night.
The podcast has moved to a newcastlefootball.net rss feed address, and there are redirections in place on the old feed to direct to the new feed. Please check your podcast app to ensure its updated to the new feed address. Feed address is listed at the bottom of the podcast episode pages.

Jeterpool
07-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Your ultimate Jets 5-a-side team?
Then maybe your ultimate a-league?

Thanks for the question. Jets 5-a-side team was answered on the pod. Saving the ultimate A-League team for another pod

MFKS
07-10-2015, 10:58 AM

Podcasts before just don't have enough of BodyNovo commentating on Simpsons episodes. Rectify tonight

BodyNovo
07-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Podcasts before just don't have enough of BodyNovo commentating on Simpsons episodes. Rectify tonight

mate you are going to be dissapointed

goaliepersempre
08-10-2015, 02:34 AM
Podcast Top!!!! apart from the lack of simpsons references

The Postman
11-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Just got around to listening to this weeks Pod, great listen as usual. Hope NZ is treating you well.

Question for next week - All-Time Best Jets Captain?

Jeterpool
11-10-2015, 11:40 AM
I hope nobody placed bets based on my predictions. Sorry if you did but you should know better.

Jeterpool
11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Just got around to listening to this weeks Pod, great listen as usual. Hope NZ is treating you well.

Thanks Postman!

furns
12-10-2015, 12:42 AM

Cheers mate

furns
12-10-2015, 12:43 AM
recording the podcast in the morning - any suggestions for an opening question?
As usual also pls post up any questions/comments/feedback/etc

The Postman
12-10-2015, 06:57 AM
recording the podcast in the morning - any suggestions for an opening question?
As usual also pls post up any questions/comments/feedback/etc

Miller's choice of Footwear

furns
14-10-2015, 05:08 AM
Podcast was recorded in Wellington on monday. Will be posted and ready to download at 7am.

WolfMan
14-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Good listen. Thanks for taking time out of your trip to record it

furns
15-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Cheers mate

GrantB
15-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Just caught up with the latest podcast. Quality work guys.

Jeterpool
15-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Just caught up with the latest podcast. Quality work guys.

Thanks mate. And welcome to the asylum...sorry...forum

furns
18-10-2015, 06:37 PM
I have uploaded a new podcast episode called The Jetstream Extra. I will be attempting to have one of these available the day following a Jets fixture, it is a simple cutdown episode featuring the postmatch press conference audio (thanks to Benny from the club for supplying) and the thoughts of a few supporters I can grab after fulltime.

This episode featured Scott Miller in the presser, then the thoughts of GazFish and Rocknerd as well as the thoughts of SFC supporter Alex.

Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/10/the-jetstream-extra-postmatch-newcastle-jets-0-sydney-fc-1/

Liam26
18-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Alex talks EXACTLY like Scott Miller does hahaha!

baldrick
18-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Miller's choice of Footwear

Was totally rocking skate shoes with the suit last night

:lol:

baldrick
18-10-2015, 07:02 PM
I have uploaded a new podcast episode called The Jetstream Extra. I will be attempting to have one of these available the day following a Jets fixture, it is a simple cutdown episode featuring the postmatch press conference audio (thanks to Benny from the club for supplying) and the thoughts of a few supporters I can grab after fulltime.

This episode featured Scott Miller in the presser, then the thoughts of GazFish and Rocknerd as well as the thoughts of SFC supporter Alex.

Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/10/the-jetstream-extra-postmatch-newcastle-jets-0-sydney-fc-1/

I liked hearing the full presser, you get more than the snippets that we usually hear on the news. It seemed (to me) that Scott was quietly fuming about the Birraz incident, and also that we lost in the end.

Its also interesting to hear from an away fan too.

furns
18-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Alex talks EXACTLY like Scott Miller does hahaha!

Boz can attest to this

furns
23-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Episode 34 is now uploaded and ready to listen
As usual please let us know your thoughts etc

Jeterpool
23-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Nice job getting it under the hour Furns :) 59:59!

furns
23-10-2015, 10:25 AM
:thumbsup:

furns
26-10-2015, 03:29 AM
Jetstream Extra will be available for download from 8am
Apologies for the delay in getting it sorted, but its been a busy weekend

Jeterpool
26-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Recorded a Jetstream extra with the marketing manager from Inspirations Paints yesterday and hope we can get it up later in the week.

furns
26-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Recording next episode tomorrow night with a special guest joining myself & Jeterpool - John Davidson freelance sports journalist and novocastrian
If you have any questions/comments/topics/feedback for him or us please post them up here

parksey
26-10-2015, 10:13 PM
sounds good

WolfMan
27-10-2015, 06:21 AM
Question for journo - what team/ who is the hardest to get info from/ interview?

furns
28-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Podcast all ready to go - website will post it at 8am
Hope everyone enjoys it - it does go a little longer than usual at just over an hour

Jeterpool
28-10-2015, 09:13 AM
And for those who haven't listened to the podcast before, now could be the time to start. We're giving away a signed away Jersey thanks to Inspirations Paint! Suggest you listen to the podcasts to find out how to enter.

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1177&d=1445980287

Blackmac79
28-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Podcast is going really well this year guys. Like everything else at the moment there is an air of positivity ringing through. Love it.

Jeterpool
28-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Podcast is going really well this year guys. Like everything else at the moment there is an air of positivity ringing through. Love it.

Cheers Blackmac! It's nice to talk about something positive for a change too!

goaliepersempre
28-10-2015, 09:46 PM
again a nice listen to on the train in SWITZERLAND :P hey hey :P

Keep up the good work!!!

Jeterpool
29-10-2015, 09:06 AM
again a nice listen to on the train in SWITZERLAND :P hey hey :P

Keep up the good work!!!

:blush: ha ha

furns
30-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Inspirations Paint episode is now up

Scourge
30-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Good episode, wasn't sure it was just going to be a plugfest, but was pleasantly surprised.

Great to have a sponsor who is interested in community engagement and has a real passion for the game and the team. Here's hoping jets pay dividends and this sponsorship becomes long term.

Jeterpool
30-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Good episode, wasn't sure it was just going to be a plugfest, but was pleasantly surprised.

Great to have a sponsor who is interested in community engagement and has a real passion for the game and the team. Here's hoping jets pay dividends and this sponsorship becomes long term.

Thank you very much.

It was important to advertise them a bit because they were good enough to give up their time (and give us a jersey for the comp!) but at the end of the day, Joel is a fan like all of us, so it was good to talk to him about what he wants to see in the team and feedback.

He is keen to do it again, so we will get some questions before the next one.

@fireupjets
30-10-2015, 05:22 PM
new to the podcast this season, enjoying it very much. Even getting the missus listening.
Keep up the good work fellas!

furns
31-10-2015, 12:06 AM
new to the podcast this season, enjoying it very much. Even getting the missus listening.
Keep up the good work fellas!

Thanks for the kind words mate much appreciated
Any suggestions or questions etc let us know

Jeterpool
02-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Still time to enter the jersey competition. Winner announced in a few weeks. Listen to Ep 35 and Inspirations Paint episode for answer and details.

Thanks to those who have already entered

furns
03-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Jetstream Extra pod up for the game vs City

furns
05-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Ep36 is now up and available to listen/download
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/11/the-jetstream-podcast-ep36-his-name-is-now-trifo/

Jeterpool
09-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Still time to enter the competition to win the Jets signed Jersey! The questions were asked again in Episode 36 and will be again in Episode 37 before being drawn on Episode 38.

furns
09-11-2015, 12:54 PM
WSW postmatch edition up now

furns
12-11-2015, 03:03 AM
Jetstream ep 37 will be auto-posted at 8am featuring myself, Jeterpool, Bodi AND parksey.

God help us.

Jeterpool
13-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Anyone keen to do a 5 minute post-game chat with me for the jetstream extra on Saturday night please PM me. Would appreciate your input.

I'm in the Western stand.

WolfMan
15-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Finally completed listening to the latest pod, well done all.

Thought Parksey was a good addition. Hopefully he can return to add a 4th dimension.

Thanks again guys

Jeterpool
15-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Finally completed listening to the latest pod, well done all.

Thought Parksey was a good addition. Hopefully he can return to add a 4th dimension.

Thanks again guys

And thanks for doing the Jetstream extra yesterday, too!

furns
16-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Jetstream extra for this week will be available at 8am

Jeterpool
16-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Last chance for entries into the jersey draw people. It's getting drawn Wednesday night.

furns
19-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Ep38 now up and ready for your eardrums
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2015/11/the-jetstream-podcast-ep38-fridge-or-cupboard-discuss

WolfMan
20-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Good pod once again. Glad to hear another foursome. KUTGW

WolfMan
30-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Just listening to last week's pod now - hope you had some coin on your 1-1 score prediction, Furns

BodyNovo
11-12-2015, 12:47 PM
ep 40 now up.

furns one of his best performances I must say.

WolfMan
11-12-2015, 09:57 PM
ep 40 now up.

furns one of his best performances I must say.

Sounded a bit nasally. Hope he hasn't caught cold

Jeterpool
15-12-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm looking for some people to interview for the Jetstream extra after the match on Friday night.

Anyone keen? PM me if you want of just respond here.

Jeterpool
16-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Podcast recording tonight. Any questions or points people want discussed?

Any opening questions ideas?

GazFish35
16-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Any opening questions ideas?

If my opening question gets shafted, I demand an appeal.

If I'm afforded no appeal I'll organise a -league wide boycott of all podcasts.

Jeterpool
16-12-2015, 11:25 AM
If my opening question gets shafted, I demand an appeal.

If I'm afforded no appeal I'll organise a -league wide boycott of all podcasts.

There's an appeals process. But it's in my head and I make it up as I go along.

Do your worst.

We're recording a special Jetstream extra tonight so we need two.

GazFish35
16-12-2015, 11:38 AM
might start with a walkout.

I'll stop listening at 30minutes!

Jeterpool
16-12-2015, 11:49 AM
might start with a walkout.

I'll stop listening at 30minutes!

I'll make sure it goes for 28 :gent:

furns
17-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Ep42 now available
Gaz I think you will appreciate the show title ;)

Jeterpool
17-12-2015, 10:27 PM
I wanted a boycott but was out voted

GazFish35
17-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Great first question!

Genuinely interesting that you all struggle to nominate 4 blokes to put in the car!
Speaks volumes for the squad doesn't it?

Jeterpool
18-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the question Gaz.

Also, I have one person willing to do an interview tonight for Jetstream extra. Is there anyone else who want's to get their head on a podcast? It seriously takes 5 minutes!

BodyNovo
21-12-2015, 10:37 AM
was really interested to talk to a couple of people on Friday that I would consider people who don't listen to podcasts saying they loved the pod, although they disagreed with me on certain things ha ha, which is good.

furns
21-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Jetstream Extra returns this week and is now ready for listening
Scott Miller press conference, and Jeterpool interviews Emma and does a little W-League match review

Jonty
21-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Hey JP, Body, Parkesy - listened to the latest podcast last night, good job lads.

I lose my shit everytime I read/hear Parkesy's suggestion of putting an underperforming team in a car/bus then off a cliff. :rof:

Re: the NYL, #10 was Cody Carroll haha. There was a thing or two I disagree with, but that's the idea of these things, isn't it? ;)

BodyNovo
21-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Hey JP, Body, Parkesy - listened to the latest podcast last night, good job lads.

I lose my shit everytime I read/hear Parkesy's suggestion of putting an underperforming team in a car/bus then off a cliff. :rof:

Re: the NYL, #10 was Cody Carroll haha. There was a thing or two I disagree with, but that's the idea of these things, isn't it? ;)

hey jonty you would know, is Andrew on his last year of nyl or has he got another year?

Jonty
21-12-2015, 12:47 PM
hey jonty you would know, is Andrew on his last year of nyl or has he got another year?

As Cowburn is a year older and is only on a youth deal, I'd say Ando has another year of NYL left - if they choose to keep him beyond the current season.

BodyNovo
22-12-2015, 04:44 PM
couple of stream debutants tonight.

furns
23-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Ep 43 will be available at 8am

furns
30-12-2015, 02:24 AM
ok, after a xmas break there will be several podcasts posted over the next few days at 8am

30/12 Jetstream extra - Postmatch WSW v NEW edition
31/12 Jetstream ep 44
2/12 Jetstream extra - World XI edition

furns
30-12-2015, 12:22 PM
technical issue with the podcast posted this morning - audio is now attached to the post

Couscous
30-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Hi there. Long-time reader of the blurbs, first-time listener here. Just thought I'd point out that the mixing level is a bit low - I need to have my phone and car stereo on near-full volume to hear everything.

Also, Tubby was at times drowned out by passing traffic.

Keep up the good work.

furns
30-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Cheers for the feedback

BodyNovo
31-12-2015, 10:04 AM
johnny is just so professional (y)

Jeterpool
31-12-2015, 12:58 PM
I'd like to correct myself. I said Leonardo hasn't provided an assist. I was incorrect because he provided the assist for Carney's thunderbastard against Victory in Rd 3

furns
07-01-2016, 02:07 PM
ep45 now ready for listening

Jeterpool
11-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Anything people would like us to discuss on the podcast this week?

furns
13-01-2016, 02:17 AM
There will be a special podcast episode released at 8am. This is one that the lads recorded just before christmas.

furns
14-01-2016, 12:18 AM
This weeks episode will be available at 8am tomorrow
Thanks to Emma and Wolfman for contributing this week. And to Bodi - he was there.

furns
19-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Check out a Jetstream extra edition with Jeterpool interviewing Jonty during what sounded like a bloody rock concert but which was actually Hunter Stadium pregame music. Good chat about the final NYL game.
Then he talks to Cassidy Davis from the Jets women team after their final game of the season against the Roar Women.

furns
22-01-2016, 01:27 AM
Ep47 will be available to download/listen at 8am
Thanks to Jeterpool, synapse101 and Wolfman for joining me this week

Jeterpool
22-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Hey Premy. Got the JAR push going through the pod this week. Big Scotty is jetstream's #1 fan

furns
31-01-2016, 02:42 PM
If you haven't listened to it already, check out ep48 via the home page
Lots of discussion on the glory game, then previewing the game today

Jeterpool
03-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Questions or points of discussion for the pod? Recording this afternoon

StannyCFCJET
03-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Questions or points of discussion for the pod? Recording this afternoon

What circumstances and problems do you think are effecting Newcastle's ability to attract and sign players to play for our club, Should we have signed a LB in the transfer window (Mullen has gone to shits, jackson cowburn not LBs), out of the current squad who would you keep around (its obvious who to get rid off), Do we think JPM isnt having much input into the team (ive been wondering about this for a while).

Jeterpool
03-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Good points to promote some discussion. Thanks

StannyCFCJET
03-02-2016, 10:42 AM
No worries :thumbsup: Am very much looking forward to listening

WolfMan
03-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I've put forward that exact query (JP's influence, or lack thereof) previously. Will be good to open up discussion on it

furns
04-02-2016, 02:22 AM
Ep49 will be ready to download or stream as usual at 8am
I realised that the iTunes link was broken, this has now been fixed. You can click the iTunes subscribe link in the podcast article to tell your Apple product to download the episodes automatically.
We are also available to listen via Stitcher and podcasts.com
If anyone else has a suggestion on another place we should list the podcast - pls let us know.

StannyCFCJET
04-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Cheers for answering my question about the youth and i see your points and forgot that the new boy steven ugarkovic was young. Just upset that it seems like another bunch of youngsters wont be given a solid chance to showcase their skills in the a-league. Fingers crossed im wrong

Jeterpool
04-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Cheers for answering my question about the youth and i see your points and forgot that the new boy steven ugarkovic was young. Just upset that it seems like another bunch of youngsters wont be given a solid chance to showcase their skills in the a-league. Fingers crossed im wrong

You're welcome

Jetmaster
04-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Ep49 will be ready to download or stream as usual at 8am
I realised that the iTunes link was broken, this has now been fixed. You can click the iTunes subscribe link in the podcast article to tell your Apple product to download the episodes automatically.
We are also available to listen via Stitcher and podcasts.com
If anyone else has a suggestion on another place we should list the podcast - pls let us know.

I use Podcast Addict on Android and it finds Jetstream, no problem.

furns
04-02-2016, 12:28 PM
I use Podcast Addict on Android and it finds Jetstream, no problem.
Cheers mate

furns
09-02-2016, 02:34 AM
Jetstream Extra will be available from 8am