Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: FFA Cup - NNSWF

Buzzing for Saturday.
    Get to kick start this hole shebang and after a year off keen as mustard to fire up the Derby with Kotara. All the best to those involved and enjoy the weekend lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG10 View Post
    Promotion vs Relegation match our boys are keen as. I won't make a prediction as I may be biased, however look at the ladders for both teams last year and see what that tells you ��
    Not sure which side of the fence you are on, but I will say that anyone that I wouldn't compare this years Westlakes team to last. They have brought in a new Gaffa and several quality signings and I'm sure they would be well in the mix pushing for promotion. Could be one of the matches of the round this one.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Not sure which side of the fence you are on, but I will say that anyone that I wouldn't compare this years Westlakes team to last. They have brought in a new Gaffa and several quality signings and I'm sure they would be well in the mix pushing for promotion. Could be one of the matches of the round this one.
    Money's on westlakes and what odds would I get for lakes putting 4+ on Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Or even odds on Sam Walker putting 4+ on Cardiff

what odds would I get for lakes putting 4+ on Cardiff
    I know its only pre-season and that they will show better in this competitive match (well i hope so) but Cardiffs form would suggest 4+ would be paying pretty low odds.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Firmly on Westlakes side of the fence since I play for their ressies team. We do have an excellent new Head coach ( ressies new coach is excellent as well) and our first grade is streets ahead of where it was last season through signings and experienced coaching. However Raymond Terrace comprehensively won ZL2 last year so that's why I am keen to watch our boys tomorrow in what will be a cracking match.

Firmly on Westlakes side of the fence since I play for their ressies team. We do have an excellent new Head coach ( ressies new coach is excellent as well) and our first grade is streets ahead of where it was last season through signings and experienced coaching. However Raymond Terrace comprehensively won ZL2 last year so that's why I am keen to watch our boys tomorrow in what will be a cracking match.
    A Westlakes player talking up how good Westlakes is... If I had a dollar for everytime. Excuses to be flowing come Monday.

Who have Westlakes got, who is the head coach and did they play the Annual John Beguin Shield verse the Stags this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Who have Westlakes got, who is the head coach and did they play the Annual John Beguin Shield verse the Stags this year ?
    Raymond terrace

Raymond terrace
    Sorry mate, i meant what players have they signed

Terrace will not be the same team as last years dominating team in ZL2 that plays tomorrow- still bringing a handy side, but with 7 missing from last years GF team and only having our first trial game last night it will be a tough one. Looking forward to the run though.

Garden Suburb v Kotara
    South Cardiff v Cessnock
    Beresfield Snrs v Toronto
    These games I eagerly want to see;

Garden Surburb bottom of ZPL vs Korata South top of ZPL1
    South Cardiff in a new line-up and Division vs Cessnock, long time tenants of NewFM
    Beresfield Seniors, if similar last season, should be able to hold against all NewFM clubs like Toronto

What players have lakes signed ranger ? And what players have Cardiff lost ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzas in the kitchen View Post
    My understanding is that Cardiff have picked up some of Southy's NPL players from last season but haven't been able to confirm as yet.

I know Lakes have lost quite a few players including both the centre backs (Tate and Sean Mathews) and goalkeeper (Andrew Goldman) but they will have obviously replaced them with some quality players. Just not sure who.
    Last edited by LongSufferingFan; 19-02-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Suburbs to win comfortably, have signed well and will be a force all 3 grades this season, be aware of the kingfishers

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzas in the kitchen View Post
    Cardiffs got a new keeper pretty ordinary seen him play a few times and a few other new signings they should go well in zpl and lakes I don't know much about I know they signed a few new players not sure on losses but after watching them play Wallsend last year and win 9-4 I just think they should be able to control the game and put a couple on Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Suburbs to win comfortably, have signed well and will be a force all 3 grades this season, be aware of the kingfishers
    Lumberjack wes Bobby ??? Who else ???

What odds would I get for Cardiff to score two or more regardless of result?
    Yes Cardiff lost a couple of very experienced players but also picked up some good young players.
    We will take this game as an opportunity to test ourselves against a team which are highly rated so good luck to both.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
    What odds would I get for Cardiff to score two or more regardless of result?
    Yes Cardiff lost a couple of very experienced players but also picked up some good young players.
    We will take this game as an opportunity to test ourselves against a team which are highly rated so good luck to both.
    Good odds

Lumberjack wes Bobby ??? Who else ???
    No Bobby
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!