Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 99

Thread: Wanderers issues with Show Cause Notice.

  1. #21
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    you watch the trads sneak into the away bay next time and rip one..... Or watch the RBB claim that's what happens.
    I know you're quoting from somewhere else so nothing personal Mr Fish but this theory is complete ****ing garbage.
    Last edited by plague; 09-02-2016 at 01:52 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,547
    Johnny T lets fly with the truth bombs....

    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...18aaa550f9e19f

  3. #23
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Johnny T lets fly with the truth bombs....

    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...18aaa550f9e19f
    Truth bombs? Let fly?

    Jeez man you're easily pleased.

    This is the same garbage they have been saying since the Wanderers very first trial game.

    Nothing's changed, except the inaction on previous incidents has empowered the perpetrators that nothing's going to be done.

    And the time someone tried to deal with these fans people cried from their rooftops that it was all too harsh and unfair.

    We are exactly where we were always going to be on this issue.

    Enjoy it, it's what everyone asked for.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    753
    Flares are awesome.

    Should be legalised.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Truth bombs? Let fly?

    Jeez man you're easily pleased.

    This is the same garbage they have been saying since the Wanderers very first trial game.

    Nothing's changed, except the inaction on previous incidents has empowered the perpetrators that nothing's going to be done.

    And the time someone tried to deal with these fans people cried from their rooftops that it was all too harsh and unfair.

    We are exactly where we were always going to be on this issue.

    Enjoy it, it's what everyone asked for.
    John has the cred that FFA doesn't....wish you would stop being such a misery Plaguey.
    Life is good.

  6. #26
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    John has the cred that FFA doesn't....wish you would stop being such a misery Plaguey.
    Life is good.
    Nah, he just sounds like the same rhetoric filled suit that the rest were.

    And hey man, I'm good, I'm just looking out for all you true believers. Hate seeing someone try to pull the wool over your eyes.

    #staywoke

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    ffa - Show cause.

    wsw - Ok, but our fans said they didnt do it

    ffa - Well dont do it again cause we could lose money

    wsw - fully sick bro
    Last edited by hawk; 09-02-2016 at 10:53 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    ffa - Show cause.

    wsw - Ok, but our fans said they didnt do it

    ffa - Well dont do it again cause we could lose money

    wsw - ok

    I can see actually see this happening

  9. #29
    Hamma's best mate Superdylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,096
    Will be interesting how the rbb respond to this. Let's face most of these articles are made by nrl media. So why don't 100 members or so rock up to a Wests tigers at leichardt oval and let 10 smoke flares off. After all their club have orange in their kit.

    How would the media react then?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,547
    That has happened long ago at an old Canterbury-Bankstown game at Belmore. Just the one and a bit of a punch up on the hill.

    Of course the Telegraph article was along the lines of "sockah violence at Bulldogs game".

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Let's face most of these articles are made by nrl media.
    no they aren't

  12. #32
    Senior Member BodyNovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2283
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    no they aren't
    I'd agree with q

    most people on the wagon this time around has been the football profiles

    smithies, gatt, hill, etc.

    I actually think the football profiles in the media besides 1 or 2 are very fair on there coverage

    Simon Hills piece yesterday was brilliant imo
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

    Hail Body!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    753
    I think the NSW Gov should legalise flares. Apart from the atmospheric and ambient value at sporting events, they could also be useful in finding mates at the pub or creating cool jet fighter type trails on a Sunday drive.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,695
    if we are going to be brutally honest, though - it looked f*cking sick

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    if we are going to be brutally honest, though - it looked f*cking sick
    of course it did

    just get the kiddies to sit elsewhere make sure there's an extinguisher handy - problem solved

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    525
    anyone been to a Belgrade derby?

    belgrade derby.jpg

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    525
    if it was a couple of flares and nothing else from their supporters it would hardly be an issue but its all the other sh!t that comes along with their supporters

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    if it was a couple of flares and nothing else from their supporters it would hardly be an issue but its all the other sh!t that comes along with their supporters
    atmosphere?

  19. #39
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,047
    I wonder if David Gallop does any warm up exercises on his finger before he pointlessly wags it or if it's in such good shape already he just goes in cold and nails it everytime.

  20. #40
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    of course it did

    just get the kiddies to sit elsewhere make sure there's an extinguisher handy - problem solved
    Legit though the quicker they ban women and children from stadiums the quicker is REAL FANZ can get on with SUPPORTING OUR TEAM PROPERLY.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •