Thread: The Gypo CEO Death Riding Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I just took another look at Lawries presser about the sacking. He's a deadset prick.

With respect to budget he's said that the budget hasn't changed from when we were successful.

What a cop out. We lost McGree, Pato, Joey, Roy, Vargas, George, Nabbout.. and so on - and replaced them with inferior players.

Ernie wasn't given enough budget to maintain the side he had let alone improve it - that's the reality.

Our results are the product of an owner not willing to spend enough money on players.

I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season.
    Welcome to the bandwagon

I am sure Plague will move over for you to take a seat at the front of the wagon

The Chinese Lightsalesman and the Gypo CEO re no doubt highly culpable in this mess but questions also have to be asked of Bert

He is the one still resigning guys like Hoffman and Kanta and Moss and Boogaard
    He is the one still resigning Kosta Petratos when it 3 years running now he can't perform the role of back up striker
    He is the one who failed to sign a left fullback
    He is the one who keeps throwing Johnny K out there when it clear as day his confidence is shot to shit
    He is the one has us playing a CM at No9 and wide attackers in Hoffman and Fitzusless
    Last edited by MFKS; 07-01-2020 at 07:03 PM.