Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Famous People Death Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Screech is dead.
    Yeah! Poor bloke..
    Apparently he was diagnosed with cancer only three weeks ago!! Pretty crazy..

Tennis legend Tony Trabert.

Christopher Plummer too.

Christopher Plummer too.
    Never a fan of the Sound of Music.
    He'll always be General Chang to me
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Erections at half mast today lads. Larry Flynt founder of Hustler magazine has died.

Rush Limbaugh dead. This news is making a large portion of people happy today, I just hope he knew the legacy he was leaving before he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Magnificent.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Rush Limbaugh dead. This news is making a large portion of people happy today, I just hope he knew the legacy he was leaving before he died.
    Despicable human being. **** him.
    The real humour out of all this are dickheads celebrating the death of a man using the justification that he celebrated the death of other people.
    Yes, that makes those prople just as big grubs as he was.

You could have that conversation with them but they are too stupid to get it.

They all deserve each other.

Also, sorry hippies, but he's not down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Plague View Post
    Despicable human being. **** him.
    The real humour out of all this are dickheads celebrating the death of a man using the justification that he celebrated the death of other people.
    Yes, that makes those prople just as big grubs as he was.

You could have that conversation with them but they are too stupid to get it.

They all deserve each other.

Also, sorry hippies, but he's not down here.
    Yeah nah, this ain't it GOP. The equivalent exchange for what Limbaugh did to people would be wishing for his death whilst he was still alive, which I'm sure a large amount of unhealthy people did. Celebrating his death doesn't affect him or likely his supporters at all, him celebrating the death of AIDS victims ruined 1000s of lives by destroying families and support networks for vulnerable people. I get that you're trying to be all high and mighty on this one and own people for being hypocrites, but one outburst of negative emotions doesn't have anywhere near the same weight as the affects that turgid sack of cowshit had on the US and it's dimwitted "middle America".

For clarification, I'm not celebrating his death either, he's had no real affect on my life whatsoever. I do however think the world might just be a better place without him in it anymore, especially if a portion of people who didn't understand the negative affects his words had, realise so now and learn to tune out from these media personalities and create their opinions based on fact, or at least try to make their legacy something that isn't mocked and despised like Rush did.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Yeah nah, this ain't it GOP. The equivalent exchange for what Limbaugh did to people would be wishing for his death whilst he was still alive, which I'm sure a large amount of unhealthy people did. Celebrating his death doesn't affect him or likely his supporters at all, him celebrating the death of AIDS victims ruined 1000s of lives by destroying families and support networks for vulnerable people. I get that you're trying to be all high and mighty on this one and own people for being hypocrites, but one outburst of negative emotions doesn't have anywhere near the same weight as the affects that turgid sack of cowshit had on the US and it's dimwitted "middle America".

For clarification, I'm not celebrating his death either, he's had no real affect on my life whatsoever. I do however think the world might just be a better place without him in it anymore, especially if a portion of people who didn't understand the negative affects his words had, realise so now and learn to tune out from these media personalities and create their opinions based on fact, or at least try to make their legacy something that isn't mocked and despised like Rush did.
    My overall point was my only point.
    People are happy a guy died.
    A guy was happy when other people died.
    Insert Spiderman meme here.

Ill let all y'all draw your lines on where your justification is.Im not interested.

Absolute perfection.. hahaha