Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Tanch has a new signing at Charly....
    Heard off a good source today that Jobe could be on his way to Charlestown too...

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Heard off a good source today that Jobe could be on his way to Charlestown too...

Herd tonight next yr Simon mooney back to Olympic.

Unlikely...

Well the paper today / yesterday discussed Sneddon stepping back his involvement with the Jaffas, if he pulls his cash out as well might be more lucrative for Jobe to go to Azzuri, so i can see this as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    Well the paper today / yesterday discussed Sneddon stepping back his involvement with the Jaffas, if he pulls his cash out as well might be more lucrative for Jobe to go to Azzuri, so i can see this as a possibility.
    My thoughts exactly. Let's see how much loyalty the players will show if the cash dries up abit since sneddo is going

Oxborrow on his way a real lifeline to Valo

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    What's that now 6 gains and 1 loss. Yep surely will fit in the PPS
    Who are the Six?

Goodchild
    Smith
    Davidson
    McNaughton
    Ireland

I must be missing one. Then you add the Swann brothers. Thats 8

Has he retained any of the current squad other than the keeper who will now plays 20's? And who would want to stay when all the above would be on huge money, cant see too many wanting to play for win bonuses. There would have to be $50k tied up in the above 5 players i would have a guess and say that would be more than the clubs whole budget for the 7 teams and coaches this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Oxborrow on his way a real lifeline to Valo
    Edgeworth and Jaffas (33 points) are too strong and have the runs on the board to finish top 4
    Hamilton (31 points) and with 4 games to play should finish top 4
    I think Maitland (25 points) have fallen too far behind to finish top four
    Leaving Valentine (32 points) and Magic (30 points) to fight it out for the final spot
    Valentine have Hamilton, Edgeworth and Weston to play, at best 4 points to finish the season on 36 points
    Magic have Maitland, Jets and Hamilton to play, with Oxborrow I would have said 9 points, without at best 6 points to finish the season on 36 points
    Final places could be settled by goal difference

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Mr Brown from Olympic is number 6- your dollars are miles wrong but that doesn't matter I guess on a forum where everyone guesses.
    And
    yep plenty retained from this years squad I am told and I am sure they will announce these in a block.Spud going to Weston but the rest of the usual names from the Blues stars should be there- just be patient ( and envious)

The Swans keep coming ????? you must know something no one else does
    When you add in the 6 new guys ( plus maybe a few more yet) to the 7 or 8 guns they keep plus the best 6 or 7 young guys from this years group and you will have a pretty strong team I would suggest- and win bonuses should be a bit easier to obtain........
    I have watched Charlestown play about half a dozen times this year and I am yet to see these 7 or 8 guns that you refer to ? I would say they have 1 gun in Ferguson, not 7 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Another coach filling his stocking so he looks good, why can't he come in and coach without the so called superstars, oh that's right, I'm not good at coaching the players pull me through, some blokes just don't get it, hats off to the ones that do, Piggott, sills etc, at least they can sit down at end of season and reflect on their coaching and what a coach should stride to achieve,
    Just got on here to read about local football, then read this sort of garbage.
    My first and final post;

Hi Brad,
    That worked really well for south Cardiff didn't it, at least they have kept loyal people, I assume your still involved and havnt jumped ship since they went down?
    That's what all of the successful clubs do, I mean i see mourinho going into man utd and just coaching what he has!!
    Do you think the strongest clubs in newy, edge, Olympic, magic, Jaffas say to their first grade coach, now don't bring in any players so we can see how good you can coach!
    Some of the Dumbest words I have heard in a forum

FYI
    As I know you have an issue with me from all of your posts, here's some fact to fill your mouth with.
    I have coached for 9 years across 4 divisions and won GFs in all 4 divisions, this was with 2 clubs who were both second last when I went there.
    I have never finished outside the 4.
    I'm not sure how you judge successful or a good coach,

I went to Jaffas when they were 2nd last in newfm and had not paid a player, I helped build the club on and off the field.

I am now at Charlestown, for 5 years they have had a low player budget, do you think the money fairies have just dropped out of the sky and gone oh tanch is there, we will give him a big sack of cash! I have been given the same player budget as this year. I am coaching first grade, part of that is building and balancing a team you believe can do well in the comp.
    As you have said out of your own mouth about my signings, they are fringe players, hardly set the world on fire! We are building within our budget and some guys are not all money chasers.

It would be good to see guys happy to see teams build well and do well and have some ambition rather than sit back jealous and bag the hell out of people on a forum. We are all football tragics who love the game, just support different teams.

I have looked back at all of your comments, wow you are a pretty jealous bloke who nothing but negativity to say
    If you would like to discuss anything in person, happy to sit down and have an intelligent chat with you rather than bag the shit out of people on the forums.

Before you bag people trying to make a difference ask yourself a question...
    What have you achieved mr Robb??

Hope to see some positive stuff on here.

I've achieved plenty mate, happy with my lot, I dont see it as personal you obviously do, I don't believe we've met personally, I apologise if this upsets you, happy to to talk over a beer, as I live only a hundred yards from azzurri I watch them regularly and I hope they do well, no I'm not at south Cardiff, after 18 years playing, coaching and admini I gave it away, my time is spent now on the hunter men of football committee helping families in need, once again sorry if this upset you

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I've achieved plenty mate, happy with my lot, I dont see it as personal you obviously do, I don't believe we've met personally, I apologise if this upsets you, happy to to talk over a beer, as I live only a hundred yards from azzurri I watch them regularly and I hope they do well, no I'm not at south Cardiff, after 18 years playing, coaching and admini I gave it away, my time is spent now on the hunter men of football committee helping families in need, once again sorry if this upset you
    And can you feel the love tonight?
    It is where we are
    It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
    That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight?
    How it's laid to rest
    It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
    Believe the very best

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    correct me where I am wrong but:
    Valo this season do have a few new faces don't they-the two "local " home grown American boys including the leading scorer in comp who is a gun- Dan Minors from premiership winning Edgy- Didn't Petite come from magic as some time it goes on- that's ok for mine- good on Valo, they recruited really well and deserve success. I know they are in the market like every other club- you have to be

Didn't Piggo just sign former A league Player Josh McGuire from the Blues as well?

If you live down the road- get on board- Foreverblue sounds much better and many hands makes light work-

I thought Tanch is doing what he was asked to do at the Blues- get some players in to support and strengthen what we have
    Good luck to Tancheski and CCB I say!

But don't you try and tell us too sparkster (like Tancheski stated) that it is being done on the same budget as this year. Statements like that are where you start to lose a bit of credibility.

But then again with the year that I'm sure you guys will have next year, any credibility lost will be restored.

And for the record, while Tancheski has had some success in his 9 years, the majority of those years involved paying players well over and above what other teams in the same comp were paying.

But Like he said, that is football and all the best to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanch View Post
    My first and final post;

Hi Brad,
    That worked really well for south Cardiff didn't it, at least they have kept loyal people, I assume your still involved and havnt jumped ship since they went down?
    That's what all of the successful clubs do, I mean i see mourinho going into man utd and just coaching what he has!!
    Do you think the strongest clubs in newy, edge, Olympic, magic, Jaffas say to their first grade coach, now don't bring in any players so we can see how good you can coach!

FYI
    As I know you have an issue with me from all of your posts, here's some fact to fill your mouth with.
    I have coached for 9 years across 4 divisions and won GFs in all 4 divisions, this was with 2 clubs who were both second last when I went there.

I went to Jaffas when they were 2nd last in newfm and had not paid a player, I helped build the club on and off the field.

I am now at Charlestown, for 5 years they have had a low player budget, do you think the money fairies have just dropped out of the sky and gone oh tanch is there, we will give him a big sack of cash! I have been given the same player budget as this year. I am coaching first grade, part of that is building and balancing a team you believe can do well in the comp.
    As you have said out of your own mouth about my signings, they are fringe players, hardly set the world on fire! We are building within our budget and some guys are not all money chasers.

It would be good to see guys happy to see teams build well and do well and have some ambition rather than sit back jealous and bag the hell out of people on a forum. We are all football tragics who love the game, just support different teams.

I have looked back at all of your comments, wow you are a pretty jealous bloke who nothing but negativity to say
    If you would like to discuss anything in person, happy to sit down and have an intelligent chat with you rather than bag the shit out of people on the forums.

Well said and good luck with next season. Bringing that many new and established players into a team (I acknowledge many of them are returning) can get results, but on the negative side is the message it sends to the up and coming younger players. Not that CCB has an abundance of strength in the lower grades.
    However, one of the biggest problems I see is the lack of real quality coaches throughout the region. Coaches that make a difference and can attract players seeking to win, or learn and develop, and not just mercenary players. Without knowing you but reading your resume I can only assume you must be one of the few coaches that attracts players based on your ability.

Banned
    My first and final post;

Hi Brad,

FYI

So Tanch are you coming back on here to reply to posts critical of your side/your coaching next year when Azzurri lose a game or what??

Because for what were pretty placid comments from FR who wasn't exactly swinging hay makers you did get a little defensive about his opinions

Banned
    My first and final post.
    hahaha this sentimental drip.

These are real football supporters Tanch, who banter very well from their different clubs view. Some can go a little overboard but these arent the fans who hang at their own clubs bar every Sunday bagging every other club in the league, dribbling crud and mindlessly praising their own 11 which you dont seem to like anyway.

Yes, you have done very well and are skilled at what you do but in here and rightly so, you're only an equal football bloke who wont get smoke blown up his ass which you might be used to.

It can be a shock to some but you'll get used to it.

Now, get back to being one of the best coaches in the league (without big budgets) ya sook.

Well that escalated quickly ��

For what it is worth it would be much more entertaining if every NPL coach posted weekly on the foz.

I didn't mean any harm, I just like to see people challenge themselves, if I was wrong about the new Azzurri coach, so be it