Thread: Afl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This just shows me you have NFI about football.

Your plastic attitude is noted
    So tell me, what is going to help the Jets out of the position they are in? The league is becoming very uneven, the club has a new owner but he appears reluctant to splash any cash. We still have no sponsorship or corporate support, the Squadron is dead and ncl will probably be a mess. Good players just leave to play in better leagues, without us getting decent transfer fees. The club can't even translate the massive football community into spectators. Even if you ignore the inept administration of the club, what am I missing about football that convinces you that the Jets have a rosy future?

Since I have NFI, I assume you have all the answers.
    Last edited by Jules; 30-03-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    So tell me, what is going to help the Jets out of the position they are in? The league is becoming very uneven, the club has a new owner but he appears reluctant to splash any cash. We still have no sponsorship or corporate support, the Squadron is dead and ncl will probably be a mess. Good players just leave to play in better leagues, without us getting decent transfer fees. The club can't even translate the massive football community into spectators. Even if you ignore the inept administration of the club, what am I missing about football that convinces you that the Jets have a rosy future?

Since I have NFI, I assume you have all the answers.
    Yes firstly I do have ALL the answers

Secondly you still have NFI about supporting a football club.
    It ain't about winning it ain't about losing

You just don't get IT

There is an IT that has just sailed straight over your plastic Fairweathered head

Could not give a **** how disorganised the Jets are
    Could not give a **** how uneven the comp is

I still be there living the dream

Whilst you can go off chasing your glory completely clueless to anything

Yes firstly I do have ALL the answers

Secondly you still have NFI about supporting a football club.
    It ain't about winning it ain't about losing

You just don't get IT

There is an IT that has just sailed straight over your plastic Fairweathered head

Could not give a **** how disorganised the Jets are
    Could not give a **** how uneven the comp is

I still be there living the dream

Whilst you can go off chasing your glory completely clueless to anything
    Oh, okay, you meant I had NFI about supporting a club, not that I had NFI about football.

I really don't care about your opinion of whether I'm a proper supporter or not. But I do like to argue, which is why I raised this topic in a football forum. You get much better information debating people than talking to people who agree with you.

Banned
    Oh, okay, you meant I had NFI about supporting a club, not that I had NFI about football.

I really don't care about your opinion of whether I'm a proper supporter or not. But I do like to argue, which is why I raised this topic in a football forum. You get much better information debating people than talking to people who agree with you.
    Supporting a club and football

As I said you have no idea.

I still stand by that and I will call you on it.

You like to argue so you say......

Ok then

You want to actually discuss something other than your plastic view on football and your love in with a game of aerial ping pong for bogans??

You want to actually discuss something other than your plastic view on football and your love in with a game of aerial ping pong for bogans??
    Not really, and not with you. You haven't said anything of value yet and seem to know all about me from my 6 posts. Maybe if you actually said something other than that you don't give a shit how badly the club or league is run.

Banned
    Not really, and not with you. You haven't said anything of value yet and seem to know all about me from my 6 posts. Maybe if you actually said something other than that you don't give a shit how badly the club or league is run.
    I haven't said anything of value yet as you still haven't said anything of value.

No it didn't take me 6 posts to have you figured out 1 put me on the right track and 2 confirmed it.

So you don't want to discuss anything because you have little to offer.

No problem