Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Arzani hype thread

Will comeback come here as a "marquee Socceroo".
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    He didn't get dropped he's been "evading" selection.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...26-p57640.html

washed up at 22

it's almost like all this ridiculous hype over a very young player might have created a scenario where he was doomed to fail

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...26-p57640.html

washed up at 22

it's almost like all this ridiculous hype over a very young player might have created a scenario where he was doomed to fail
    I've seen many things about his ego and attitude being an issue.

Ffs.
    Bloke should be able to sue fox for Famation (Opposite of defamation?) and misinformation.
    Barely starts for Victory. And touted as our next Messi.
    He’s still young. But bloody hell, he should’ve stayed in the a league and tried to “boss it”. I’d be pressed to find a player who successfully club hops for their own benefit and development.
    His agent owes a lot to fox though.

Arzani has played a total of 1911 mins of club football in his entire career, 65% of that was in the A League in his first 2 seasons. So he's played 660 mins of football in 3 seasons, most of which is in youth comps. At no point has he ever made an impact on a team to warrant them either resigning him or asking to keep him for another season (he was already signed to a 2 year deal at Celtic before he unfortunately got injured). There has never been a better example of over-hyped than this kid.

But it's still shocks me to think that he had less minutes of professional football than Johnny K did when he went to the world cup. Johnny was the more accomplished player and more talented but was nowhere near the quality required of the World Cup, neither was Arzani. How anyone thought he was ready to move on the from the league, let alone make a meaningful impact at the world cup, will baffle me until the end of my days. Advertisers picking the squad seems like the most likely answer, especially given a mostly-retired Cahill making the team as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

he's back baby and going to show the world a thing or two!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...roup-of-dreams

Looking to me like arnie's going to give THE ARZANI a run tonight. I think Daniel is now worthy of full capitalisation and the addition of "the" before his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Looking to me like arnie's going to give THE ARZANI a run tonight. I think Daniel is now worthy of full capitalisation and the addition of "the" before his last name.
    he cant even nail a starting spot in our very underwhelming olympic side and Arnie wants to give him run in a side that Arnie said, "will be our strongest we can put on the park", fark we are in deep shit....

Patafta V2

As one Celtic player apparently said "not quite as good as he thinks he is".......

Thank f*** Speed hasn't moved to 10.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Patafta V2

As one Celtic player apparently said "not quite as good as he thinks he is".......

Thank f*** Speed hasn't moved to 10.
    Harper was talking him up, we need someone like The Arzarni on the park to break the opposition down.

Daniel Arzani arrived at Celtic on loan from the monied Man City after impressing at the recent World Cup, being the youngest player in the tournament. He had pace and style, and a great touch on the ball, skills you just can’t teach https://gamesecrxguide.com/.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    https://keepup.com.au/news/daniel-ar...-23-alm-season

Arzani back to the A-League with some team called the Bulls, apparently

clearly Europe wasn't big enough for him

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    https://keepup.com.au/news/daniel-ar...-23-alm-season

Arzani back to the A-League with some team called the Bulls, apparently

clearly Europe wasn't big enough for him
    Reflect on something that we had at the Jets many moons ago. To paraphrase a certain chant I can see this happening...

"Yorkie don't like him.........Dan Arzani....Dan Arzani".

CHOO CHOO!!!! Get on board folks - the arzani hype train is gathering steam after one good performance (including one goal from a lucky deflection). Don't miss the chance to get on board!!!!

Nabbout might be on there too - Simon Hill said during his match something like "that's Nabbout's 8th goal in 20 matches. A good reminder to Arnie that he's still in the mix".

To be fair to Arzani, that’s his best (?only) 90 minutes of football he’s played in his career.
    An assist and a goal.

He got a Socceroos call up and a contract with Man City for far less.
    Can only assume he’s taking Spanish lessons now to prepare for life in madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    "that's Nabbout's 8th goal in 20 matches. A good reminder to Arnie that he's still in the mix".
    I absolutely love how low the ceiling is in this country for what constitutes talented.

For comparison, Sotirio got 6 in 19 games last season. Lol.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Just worked out that Arzani finally completed the full 90 for the 10th time in his career, outside of pre season and friendlies but including cup games.

Imagine playing 10 full games by the time you're 23, that's unheard of surely...

Chooo chooo!!

Where do I hop off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Just worked out that Arzani finally completed the full 90 for the 10th time in his career, outside of pre season and friendlies but including cup games.

Imagine playing 10 full games by the time you're 23, that's unheard of surely...
    That is mind blowing