Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 808

Thread: 2019 National Premier League thread

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Juniors don't deem to be coming through there
    Nearly all juniors come from other clubs anyway.

    Which clubs develop and include their juniors at top level? Coalfields teams?
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    people in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the left loonies because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Nearly all juniors come from other clubs anyway.

    Which clubs develop and include their juniors at top level? Coalfields teams?
    Clearly not Maitland

  3. #663
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,838
    From what I have seen the NEWFM clubs take far more interest in their youth teams than the NPL clubs. Check out the facebook pages for evidence. You would think that the NPL clubs would love their juniors: make them feel part of something so that maybe, just maybe, those players will cost them less in the futture.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    240
    Alex Read to Valentine

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Alex Read to Valentine
    Danny Ireland as well.

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    240
    $ill$$y $pending up big

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    $ill$$y $pending up big
    Saving face and ego. Did the same first year he was there and didnít make semis.

  8. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Saving face and ego. Did the same first year he was there and didnít make semis.
    Who are you talking about

  9. #669
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    $ill$$y $pending up big
    Certainly seems to be, did similar last year with poor results, maybe it’s not the players ?

  10. #670
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,838
    Maybe Valo got the word to improve or expect a visit to the NEWFM. Cooks Hill in the wings and waiting..
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Maybe Valo got the word to improve or expect a visit to the NEWFM. Cooks Hill in the wings and waiting..
    Call me cynical, but I'll only believe that when I see it.

  12. #672
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Maybe Valo got the word to improve or expect a visit to the NEWFM. Cooks Hill in the wings and waiting..
    Have also heard of big problems just up the highway from Valo. CCB with their usual end of season problems. Stay tuned for a massive fallout between the club and it's former coach.
    Maybe the juniors are running late with their regos this year ?

  13. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Have also heard of big problems just up the highway from Valo. CCB with their usual end of season problems. Stay tuned for a massive fallout between the club and it's former coach.
    Maybe the juniors are running late with their regos this year ?
    He is long gone and the club has already moved on, I doubt there will be any massive fallout.

  14. #674
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    He is long gone and the club has already moved on, I doubt there will be any massive fallout.
    I'm pretty sure Hurricane is correct and its going to get nasty.

  15. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,748
    Charlestown highfields wolves city blues Azzurri Fc always seem to be shooting themselves in the foot.

  16. #676
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    659
    Richard Hartley has been appointed as Head of Football at Lambton Jaffas and has resigned from Newcastle Football.

    Looks like he will in charge of developing the clubs footballing systems, admin processes & communications. His footballing focus will be on the Youth & SAP with some involvement in the senior team as well.

    From Jaffas NPL facebook page:
    Jaffas Facebook

  17. #677
    Hmmmm? Why? Does he still run NET?

  18. #678
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    I'm pretty sure Hurricane is correct and its going to get nasty.
    Well hopefully some details and not rumour is actually posted here.

  19. #679
    Lot of hearsay and conjecture that Adam Johnson has signed for a local NPL club.....

  20. #680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,109
    Who

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •