Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NEW FM Northern League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Criteria?
    How about azzuri we are going to dominate zpl. Our all star NPL front line will be having a field day week in weekout against these peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Who won ZPL last year, why not promote them ... is it that hard ?
    Apparently it is difficult for any promotion/relegation system in Newcastle.

You will find that the ZPL competition is stronger then the NewFM..

ZPL clubs would need to meet NEWFM criteria (not unlike NPL) plus raise 13 -16 year old teams and get SAP up and running. A big task that some ZPL teams could manage but others couldn't. So, like NEWFM to NPL promotion, if all can't do it then there will be no promotion / relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    ZPL clubs would need to meet NEWFM criteria (not unlike NPL) plus raise 13 -16 year old teams and get SAP up and running. A big task that some ZPL teams could manage but others couldn't. So, like NEWFM to NPL promotion, if all can't do it then there will be no promotion / relegation.
    Not all NewFM clubs run SAP?

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Criteria?
    Oh yeah I forgot new lambton and thorntons facilities were so much better then swanseas.... time nnsw made some common sense calls and not have a bye in Newfm. I will stand corrected if it wasn't swansea that won minor premiership.....

Oh yeah I forgot new lambton and thorntons facilities were so much better then swanseas.... time nnsw made some common sense calls and not have a bye in Newfm. I will stand corrected if it wasn't swansea that won minor premiership.....
    Done abit of research on who may take less of a beating from us this year by going through the competition history.... Seems Mayfield won the last few minor premierships.

#Survivethedrop

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Done abit of research on who may take less of a beating from us this year by going through the competition history.... Seems Mayfield won the last few minor premierships.

#Survivethedrop
    wrong comp mate, try the ZPL thread...

Mayfield Premiers Swansea GF winners

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    you all don't get it, no matter what criteria you meet, or whatever sap, tap or any programs you have Northern will do what they want.
    They have for years and will continue to do so until they are given a shake up at the dump they call the centre of excellence.

Cookers should have went into the top grade with say 3 others, made it a 14 team comp with 1st, reserve, U19's and youth programs below that? it is 10 currently isn't it? that's how much attention I pay to it.
    2HD comp should be abolished let Macquarie, newcastle and upper hunter run the zone or as they call it now, community comps.
    Every say 5 years doors open to apply for the top grade, if you meet what they want or are not performing boom , up or down you go....
    simples.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    nah mate right thread.....

nah mate right thread.....
    fook mi
    seems my job on here lately is calling out shit thread trolls

Jardel had it in 1. Wrong thread for ya ZPL drible.
    #fixsmithpark? FML
    I walked connolly a few weeks ago and it's an abortion,oh, the cricket pitch is ok though,. well, the bits around it are ok for soccer at least
    nobody from eitehr club using it could be arsed to get over there during the spring/summer and water a bit or chuck some grass seed down or heaven forbid turf those goal mouths
    try harder - try hard

Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    fook mi
    seems my job on here lately is calling out shit thread trolls

Jardel had it in 1. Wrong thread for ya ZPL drible.
    #fixsmithpark? FML
    I walked connolly a few weeks ago and it's an abortion,oh, the cricket pitch is ok though,. well, the bits around it are ok for soccer at least
    nobody from eitehr club using it could be arsed to get over there during the spring/summer and water a bit or chuck some grass seed down or heaven forbid turf those goal mouths
    try harder - try hard
    Maybe go back and read the thread ya toss

Thinking maybe the comments about our ground could be put in the zpl forum, just sayin

#survivethedrop

you all don't get it, no matter what criteria you meet, or whatever sap, tap or any programs you have Northern will do what they want.
    They have for years and will continue to do so until they are given a shake up at the dump they call the centre of excellence.

Cookers should have went into the top grade with say 3 others, made it a 14 team comp with 1st, reserve, U19's and youth programs below that? it is 10 currently isn't it? that's how much attention I pay to it.
    2HD comp should be abolished let Macquarie, newcastle and upper hunter run the zone or as they call it now, community comps.
    Every say 5 years doors open to apply for the top grade, if you meet what they want or are not performing boom , up or down you go....
    simples.....
    I agree with the part about offloading NL1, it isn't doing what the Fed want, no obvious clubs developing to make the step up,oh and hang on before everyone says what about Cookers? have a think about it, they cannot possibly put them up with the Athletics track as their home ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    I agree with the part about offloading NL1, it isn't doing what the Fed want, no obvious clubs developing to make the step up,oh and hang on before everyone says what about Cookers? have a think about it, they cannot possibly put them up with the Athletics track as their home ground.
    You wouldn't think so, they could always try for no2, the union boys wont be around for that much longer.

You wouldn't think so, they could always try for no2, the union boys wont be around for that much longer.
    Now you engage with the archaic beauracratic machine that is Newcastle City Council.
    For all the issues that NNSW have, Council will trump every time with something even more indescribable.
    The biggest challenge for any club trying to get through the glass ceiling into the Premier Comps (NPL or NL1) will be these bunch of oxygen thieves.

Kotara ZPL have an opening for a 1st Grade goalkeeper - any interested parties, please contact Head Coach Brad Gallard 0408431525. Cheers.

Toronto Awaba v Lake Macquarie
    Tuesday
    Reserves 6pm
    1st Grade 7-30pm
    Macquarie Field

How about azzuri we are going to dominate zpl. Our all star NPL front line will be having a field day week in weekout against these peanuts
    Maybe go back and read the thread ya toss

Thinking maybe the comments about our ground could be put in the zpl forum, just sayin

#surviveZPL
    So, you come in here with non relevant thread content, get called out by foz royalty for it then clutch at straws with a hollow smear when someone calls you out on the main reason you and you NPL has beens are stuck in football mediocrity until you get your shit together as far as a ground is concerned.
    KUTGW chump and put your finger typing energy into writing for grants. Like it or not, that's what's going to get your @rsebandits up the food chain. Just sayin'
    Anyhoo.

Any results from trials? Hear theres a few NL1 (and not ZPL) clubs getting trial times with NPL clubs.

I think if you read back through the thread he was responding to the question of someone coming up from ZPL to fill the bye. And his suggestion was Azzurri should fill the spot because they are going to walk in the premiership this year with there star studded lineup against the peanuts in ZPL...