Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: The Official Carl Robinson Out Thread

  1. #41
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    Dont bother with Frodo. Digs deep to invent leftard outrage with race, gender, ethnicity etc. Doesnt help being a jealous frustrated Arsenal supporter.
    Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.
    But he was correct about the jealous frustrated Arsenal bit...

  3. #43
    Senior Member Couscous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Worldwide culinary phenomenon
    Posts
    1,313
    Macarthur have given Robinson on offer, which is why the Jets are looking elsewhere.

    As I said, everything is looking 👍

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.
    I'm colored as you put it.

    Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.

  5. #45
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I'm colored as you put it.

    Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.
    Settle down people

    Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Macarthur have given Robinson on offer, which is why the Jets are looking elsewhere.

    As I said, everything is looking ��
    Offer of assistant role alongside Sterjovski? Milicic has already been announced Coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Offer of assistant role alongside Sterjovski? Milicic has already been announced Coach.
    Macarther already have Jolic, Sterjovski as assistants

  8. #48
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,414
    I don't reckon he'd be after an assistants role, realistically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Settle down people

    Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs
    Couldn't agree more.

    Back to topic and yes i can't see for the life of me why Robinson would take anything less than the top job.

    It does seem odd however that our Gypo CEO was spruiking having something in place by the Nix game and had a candidate here and then that candidate jets off ( parden the pun ) and nothing is heard of it. Perhaps any deal with Robinson fell through and Couscous is all but over the line with announcement imminent.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,758
    Just in case GVE does come back - Do we have enough excess capacity on the Newcastlefootball.net servers to cope ?

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

    Back to topic and yes i can't see for the life of me why Robinson would take anything less than the top job.

    It does seem odd however that our Gypo CEO was spruiking having something in place by the Nix game and had a candidate here and then that candidate jets off ( parden the pun ) and nothing is heard of it. Perhaps any deal with Robinson fell through and Couscous is all but over the line with announcement imminent.
    Thought couscous was saying the good news was that robinson wasn't going to be the man.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,098
    You would think the inference from Couscous is that Tony Vidmar is getting the job

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    You would think the inference from Couscous is that Tony Vidmar is getting the job
    No point having half a circus

  14. #54
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,874
    He is signed so is now responsible. Better beat those gypos this weekend!
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    He is signed so is now responsible. Better beat those gypos this weekend!
    This. No win he can get back on the first Air Canada flight back to Northern North America AKA Canada

  16. #56
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Any chance we can whip up.a Robinson Out banner for when the teams come out on Sunday

    Be epic Jets
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  17. #57
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Att mods

    Can we can get the new coach speculation 20/21 thread unlocked

    45mins I seen enough

    This bloke got to go now

    Being shown up by Craig Dean's FFS

    He won't make it to next season
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,414
    #Carlout


    So who do we get in? And when do we announce Arthur Pappas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  19. #59
    Senior Member Couscous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Worldwide culinary phenomenon
    Posts
    1,313
    We don't know what happened, and there may be all manner of events and circumstances that reflect well on Carl's decision, but I'd like to ignore all that for a moment.

    F@ck off.

  20. #60
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,414
    Good idea. Let's stick our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen.

    I for one want to the club to find a coach better than Robinson who will go about smashing the Wanderers next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •