Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 107

Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 19 | W-Sydney Wanderers v Newcastle Jets | Sat 15/02/20 1930

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    Wanderers doing a lot of holding and shirt tugging with the referees blessing.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    Wellington v City game was three levels above this crap.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    Fitzgerald on. His manager must have had a word to Carl.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    And that means he gets a start next week.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    1-1 has us top of the table.

    Park the bus Carl ffs.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,739
    The worry now is that we only have 1 midfielder on the field. Don't know if that was the best move from Carl there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,739
    Hate to say it, but Arroyo off and Ridenton on maybe? We need to plug some holes centrally and we have plenty of attackers to score a winner if the opportunity arises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,739
    Is that our first free kick of the second half?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,739
    Fitzgerald gets fouled in a superb free kick opportunity and Dimi instead just hoofs it well above goal. Just stand still and take the better option you boofhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    Great result. We are top of the table now.

  11. #71
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,303
    Shit tackle but the smiling assassin enjoyed that card...as he does with each and every card he dishes out.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,629
    Lewis Italiano was very good tonight.

  13. #73
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Fitzgerald gets fouled in a superb free kick opportunity and Dimi instead just hoofs it well above goal. Just stand still and take the better option you boofhead.
    But that was down to the ref with his subtle cheating
    He plays advantage instead of giving us the free kick which was always gonna be the better prize there

    The top teams get the free kick
    The smaller teams get screwed by the refs
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Lewis Italiano was very good tonight.
    He was excellent - minus a couple questionable distribution decisions.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,029
    FMD i cannot believe i am about to post this, So print it out and frame it Jetkel so Fitzy can see see it every time he comes home after training.

    We actually played some much better football and with a greater sense of urgency when Fitzuseless came on.

  16. #76
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetkel View Post
    He was excellent - minus a couple questionable distribution decisions.
    He didn't do a thing as the guys in front of him for the most part kept him unoccupied

    To be perfectly fair the Wanderers were ****ing honking in attack and will be lucky to beat home the Gypos this season
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    He didn't do a thing as the guys in front of him for the most part kept him unoccupied

    To be perfectly fair the Wanderers were ****ing honking in attack and will be lucky to beat home the Gypos this season
    Made a sensational 1 v 1 stop on cox late in the first half & a few good low saves early 2nd half. Was a tough night for keepers, Lopars the best in the business & he struggled.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    FMD i cannot believe i am about to post this, So print it out and frame it Jetkel so Fitzy can see see it every time he comes home after training.

    We actually played some much better football and with a greater sense of urgency when Fitzuseless came on.
    Fitz is god confirmed.

  19. #79
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    FMD i cannot believe i am about to post this, So print it out and frame it Jetkel so Fitzy can see see it every time he comes home after training.

    We actually played some much better football and with a greater sense of urgency when Fitzuseless came on.
    Men in white coats ordered and your rubber lined room is waiting. Must be some sh1t you're smoking. 😂😂

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,029
    I know i know. I am pretty brown on myself at the moment for having posted that but he just wasn't his usual useless overrated 37th club in the league self. Maybe with another 10 seasons and 12 clubs he just maybe just maybe might put a good half of football together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •