Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 570

Thread: 2021 National Premier League thread

  1. #341
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHearThings View Post
    Funny how the lights worked perfectly well on Friday night for the WPL game but when they have a few players out they don't.
    Charlestown Azzurri have had a large amount of players out for most of the season not just yesterday evenings game.

    On the game itself, very disappointed it was cancelled as it was a very enjoyable first half with both teams playing well.

    Frustrating that all these games are getting played later and later as it never used to be that way.

    I attended the Broadmeadow Magic versus The Lambton Jaffas on Saturday evening and enjoyable as the game was it was uncomfortable to watch in the cold.

  2. #342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by French Frogs View Post
    Charlestown Azzurri have had a large amount of players out for most of the season not just yesterday evenings game.

    On the game itself, very disappointed it was cancelled as it was a very enjoyable first half with both teams playing well.

    Frustrating that all these games are getting played later and later as it never used to be that way.

    I attended the Broadmeadow Magic versus The Lambton Jaffas on Saturday evening and enjoyable as the game was it was uncomfortable to watch in the cold.
    Maitland v Magic at 8pm this Friday night up on Windy Hill. How cold will it be up there.
    This is NNSW trying to push Friday night games.

    And this is 1st v 2nd so how do we have Bartv match of the round being the Lakes and Valo game

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by French Frogs View Post
    Charlestown Azzurri have had a large amount of players out for most of the season not just yesterday evenings game.

    On the game itself, very disappointed it was cancelled as it was a very enjoyable first half with both teams playing well.

    Frustrating that all these games are getting played later and later as it never used to be that way.

    I attended the Broadmeadow Magic versus The Lambton Jaffas on Saturday evening and enjoyable as the game was it was uncomfortable to watch in the cold.
    Game is rescheduled for 25th July. I'd presume most of those players will be back by then. Game was offered to be played any day/week leading up until then but all were denied by Charlestown. Good ploy.

  4. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHearThings View Post
    Game is rescheduled for 25th July. I'd presume most of those players will be back by then. Game was offered to be played any day/week leading up until then but all were denied by Charlestown. Good ploy.
    I thought rescheduled games had to be played within 10 days unless agreed on outside the 10 days

  5. #345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    I thought rescheduled games had to be played within 10 days unless agreed on outside the 10 days
    Hard to play it midweek next week when everyone is playing FFA Cup

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Hard to play it midweek next week when everyone is playing FFA Cup
    Play it the week after

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Play it the week after
    Can't play it midweek on that ground. Lights won't work.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Helps too when the president is an electrician. Just tweak a wire or two and she’s off 😬
    Only problem with that is that he was in Sydney ;-) It was a very odd failure, looked like a phase dropped out as on all poles some lights were on, some were off and a few were stuck trying to turn on.

  9. #349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    434
    Magic 2 Maitland 2
    Jaffas 2 Azzurri 0
    Lakes 3 Valentine 0
    Edgeworth 3 Adamstown 0
    Olympic 2 Weston 2

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Magic 2 Maitland 2
    Jaffas 2 Azzurri 0
    Lakes 3 Valentine 0
    Edgeworth 3 Adamstown 0
    Olympic 2 Weston 2
    Magic 2-1 Maitland
    Jaffa’s 2-0 Azzurri
    Lakes 2-1 Valentine
    Edgeworth 2-0 Adamstown
    Olympic 1-0 Weston

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Magic 2-1 Maitland
    Jaffa’s 2-0 Azzurri
    Lakes 2-1 Valentine
    Edgeworth 2-0 Adamstown
    Olympic 1-0 Weston

    Magic 3-1 Maitland
    Jaffa’s 3-0 Azzurri
    Lakes 4-0 Valentine
    Edgeworth 7-0 Adamstown
    Olympic 2-0 Weston

  12. #352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    442
    Maitland 0 magic 0
    Jaffas 2 Charlestown 1
    Lakes 1 Valentine 1
    Edgeworth 3 Adamstown 1
    Olympic 2 Weston 2

  13. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by GashArmy View Post
    Very strange all things being considered, even after arriving slightly after kick off and hearing a player at the end of game saying how many players they had out, so it was well planned
    I dont want to be a stick in the mud but seriously accusing shit like this is why forums like this get shut down.If Presidents cutting cords in order to help a team out is the kind of stuff you believe then Donald Trump needs your help solving his rigged election.Maybe its best if we move on from this discussion.

  14. #354
    Maitland 2 magic 2
    Jaffas 4 Charlestown 1
    Lakes 3 Valentine 1
    Edgeworth 5 Adamstown 1
    Olympic 2 Weston 2

  15. #355
    Senior Member Cabaye#4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    I dont want to be a stick in the mud but seriously accusing shit like this is why forums like this get shut down.If Presidents cutting cords in order to help a team out is the kind of stuff you believe then Donald Trump needs your help solving his rigged election.Maybe its best if we move on from this discussion.
    Covid isn't real either.

    If you knew anything about Lisle Carr, you'd know the lights have always sucked, and Azzurri have had players out all season yet magically played every other game to date. SHOCK HORROR

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    I dont want to be a stick in the mud but seriously accusing shit like this is why forums like this get shut down.If Presidents cutting cords in order to help a team out is the kind of stuff you believe then Donald Trump needs your help solving his rigged election.Maybe its best if we move on from this discussion.
    Stick to the kids threads sapdad. If you don’t think things like this happen at senior NPL in Newy, you’ve got a bit to learn before stepping up to seniors 😬

  17. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    Covid isn't real either.

    If you knew anything about Lisle Carr, you'd know the lights have always sucked, and Azzurri have had players out all season yet magically played every other game to date. SHOCK HORROR
    Covid isn't real but a certain club used it as an excuse to postpone a match last year when they had 6 players unavailable.

  18. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Stick to the kids threads sapdad. If you don’t think things like this happen at senior NPL in Newy, you’ve got a bit to learn before stepping up to seniors 😬
    Why would Azzurri turn the lights out at halftime ?
    It was 1 all at the time and Azzurri were the better side in the 1st half.
    It wasn't like they were losing 4 - 0.

  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Why would Azzurri turn the lights out at halftime ?
    It was 1 all at the time and Azzurri were the better side in the 1st half.
    It wasn't like they were losing 4 - 0.
    I am not saying they did do this.

    Though to play along with a good conspiracy.

    If they have 6 out, their bench would be average at best. They may have been concerned that the 5G towers were going to alter the DNA of the players on the bench giving them urges to start fornicating with bats starting a new pandemic.

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Stick to the kids threads sapdad. If you don’t think things like this happen at senior NPL in Newy, you’ve got a bit to learn before stepping up to seniors ��
    This isnt the kids thread?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •