Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Any teams get to train this week? I know the young fellas training was washed out all week, his been driving me batty kicking the ball around the house!

we are yet to have training called off due to rain, and the pitch has been quite dry (Monday was the worse even then was okay)

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    Any teams get to train this week? I know the young fellas training was washed out all week, his been driving me batty kicking the ball around the house!
    haven't missed too many sessions the last few weeks but have had a few moved from our ground out to Speers Point. good having an all weather facility close by where the kids can train

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    haven't missed too many sessions the last few weeks but have had a few moved from our ground out to Speers Point. good having an all weather facility close by where the kids can train
    Does your club charge you when you transfer to speers point

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Does your club charge you when you transfer to speers point
    Not to date, i believe the club has made allowance for a minimum number of sessions at speers point for the season, weve a had a good mix of half field and the small sided fields in the time out there

It's great that some clubs have factored in sessions at Speers point to cater for wet weather, etc.

I'm not sure our club has any intention to ever undertake training there - even wet weather alternative locations are typically training at Howzat, the Uni or another indoor venue.

Last week was probably the first time in 3 years that the kids have not had a single scheduled session go ahead.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin