Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    It has had to improve more kids as more kids are being exposed to higher skilled training and game play.

I Feel there are more than 2 clubs dominating with the top kids now. So many clubs are taking JDL and NPl youth recruitment more seriously. Most recently look at Edgys npl youth results against Olympic on the weekend.
    I think you’ll find the TSP squad this year will largely make up the kids the Jets will be looking at.

Maitland 12s this year from what I’ve seen and heard will dominate unlike previous years.

Olympic will be strong as always but have lost a couple

Magic continue to be a club of choice

Jaffas continue to lose quality so will be interesting to see how the results go once the team is on a full size pitch

The Jets next year will be an interesting mix from a few clubs, boys playing 13s this year and the 12s JDL..

How are the 12s playing 13s handling it ? Has anyone seen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    How are the 12s playing 13s handling it ? Has anyone seen ?
    I assume you were referring to mainly this years 12s which is pretty close. Still quality at Jaffs but not as many. Edgy are building faster than any at the moment. Though I havent seen all teams yet including Maito.

Interesting that a few top players transferred into into Olympic and magic teams this year from New Lambton, Jaffas and Edgy. Did they do this to be noticed?