Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Also, it’s worth mentioning that neither the TD or the coach were sacked.

Both left voluntarily.
    Absolute BS. There was bad blood within JDL ranks. Karma for mine.

Banned
    Completely inaccurate.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the coach leaving Magic. He’s been excellent in his demeanour and attitude towards kids from both teams.

I’ve never met the TD, but parents I know who had him as a TD at Newcastle SAP have only spoken positively about him. Not a big fan of confrontation apparently but excellent with the kids.
    Stop spreading sh*te. better still go there, sounds like you have a soft spot for these grubs.

Banned
    Completely inaccurate.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the coach leaving Magic. He’s been excellent in his demeanour and attitude towards kids from both teams.

I’ve never met the TD, but parents I know who had him as a TD at Newcastle SAP have only spoken positively about him. Not a big fan of confrontation apparently but excellent with the kids.
    I love how this guy thinks he’s so informed about everything that goes on at other clubs when actually he has no idea.
    Reading some of your comments and laughing to myself I had to reply to the thread. There’s a thing at most clubs you might have heard of and it’s called a committee, they are the ones that released the pair you guys are speaking of and also a parent and his child. How do I know this you might ask? I know a few committee members and people that were at the meeting.
    Let’s just say you know when you are in a job and doing a crap job and your employer asks you to leave or they will sack you? Well same principle here. The TD left because he was told he wasn’t required for next season along with a coach and a player/ parent that the club was inundated with complaints about from other parents and also other clubs who put in complaints to NNSW.
    Now you can spin it anyway you like but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
    Now reading some of these comments it seems to me the reason the coach has stayed on to finish could be for his son or judging by the comments if true he stayed to poach the squad with his mate the TD.
    I guess when you are a TD of a club and all the coaches dislike you then of course someone that’s not at the club like Aegon knows the truth. That was a joke by the way.
    You seem to be very well informed at several clubs but you aren’t too informed about this one I’ll tell you that much.
    Last edited by Yaa Yaa; 25-08-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    Thanks for your support 🙏 my son is pretty upset we have started looking around but it’s tough with covid not being able to trial ,the worst thing is we were all told by the club weeks ago that all players were being kept for next season.
    That's pretty shit, I'd be contacting Magic TD and DoF and speaking to them

Rumour has it the TD and this new coach are result driven !
    Does anyone know why they were sacked from their last club ?
    Apparently one of the Magic JDL coaches didn't like him so he worked with the committee to have him removed

This thread gets better and better by the month ..
    If I was you unhappy Greek I would change my name to happy Greek . Leaving that club might be a blessing

Can I ask what age group this is ..
    As surly you would not be silly enough to leave a club that’s one of the strongest in the SAP space .
    Magic should expect a few Kids knocking on the door if there is spots available

It’s JDL

Geez , I hope Olympic finish top of the table if they want to upset and cut kids , especially taken kids from magic who are arch enemies…
    Oh wait stupid me there is no points ..🤦

It’s very upsetting at JDL level like you mentioned as it’s meant to be development for these kids no points

It’s very upsetting at JDL level like you mentioned as it’s meant to be development for these kids no points
    Totally agree,i know it sounds shit at the moment but there are plenty of great people involved in this program and want to do it the right way.Hope your next experience with it is much better than this one.My son changed clubs during his 4 year stint because of the environment he was in.We had no idea where to go but filled out expressions of interest and luckily found a place that has made him a better player and person.Best of luck to you and your son hope you find a good landing spot and thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Geez , I hope Olympic finish top of the table if they want to upset and cut kids , especially taken kids from magic who are arch enemies…
    Big chance that they will be going hard now for the best 12s to get a good start for the 13s the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Are Olympic the only club who release kids?

My son is going into under 12’s next year with only 5 other kids he started under 9’s at the club with.

So lets not pretend this is not widespread.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

I think your full of shit Aegon
    I don’t give two flying f@cks on how good of a bloke this coach is at magic ..
    But I’m talking about the 6 kids getting cut from a club who they are arch enemies with for what 1 season of no points ..
    So you saying they are stacking there team for the 13s will back fire as half those kids will play 13s with the jets

Agree with you cobra23 Definitely not a good bloke if taking 6 kids from his club to cut 6 kids from olympic my nephew being one that got cut he has been at the club since 5 years old 😡
    It’s pathetic !

Hypothetically, if this coaching appointment fell through and he went elsewhere or whatever and your kids/nephews/not your sons were offered their spots back would you stay?

Well the club told everyone weeks ago before this coach and TD were even announced that all players were being kept.So yes would of stayed as we didnÂ’t know anything different.

Well the club told everyone weeks ago before this coach and TD were even announced that all players were being kept.So yes would of stayed as we didnÂ’t know anything different.
    My question was, if the TD appointment fell through, and stayed at magic (from what I’ve read) and Olympic said hey mr unhappy Greek little Johnny has his spot back, sorry about all that, he can be a mighty Olympic warrior again and progress through to NPL youth team if Johnny is happy to.
    Would you stay?

From what I’m told the TD got sacked/asked to leave so was never staying.

Sigh…… Go on the attack rather than acknowledge what has gone wrong.

I’m judging one based on interactions over 3 years & the other based on information received from friends.

My son is at Jaffa’s and he has friends at both clubs involved.

Throwing stones at me is not going to change anything, but feel free to continue if it makes yourselves feel better.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

How do i get that guy eating popcorn image! This is good

I like best how the ppl who are all
    magic on earlier pages now have nephews & girlfriends & uncles at hamilton who been given the boot. My brother’s kids babysitta Been there since b4 they was born 2 !!

Big 😆

Keep goin guys. It lockdown and this good a 😂