Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 608

Thread: 2022 National Premier League thread

  1. #301
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16
    How many games do we expect to have this weekend? I saw Jaffas is washed out
    My predictions:
    Maitland 2-1 Magic
    Weston 1-1 Valo
    Cooks Hill 1-0 Lake Mac
    Adamstown 0-3 Azzurri

  2. #302
    Azzurri women played today at Lille Carr. New drainage working a treat!

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    572
    Maitland given a football lesson by Broadmeadow.
    Magic 3 Maitland 1
    Score was 2 0 after 10 minutes

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Maitland given a football lesson by Broadmeadow.
    Magic 3 Maitland 1
    Score was 2 0 after 10 minutes
    100% correct. Magic turned up today,Maitland left it all in the sheds

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by 2285 View Post
    100% correct. Magic turned up today,Maitland left it all in the sheds
    Sure it wasnít the Jets playing up there before theyíve turned up here.

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Aberglasslyn
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Azzurri women played today at Lille Carr. New drainage working a treat!
    Not working that well. Just called off youth boys.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Not working that well. Just called off youth boys.
    I just played ball with my dog on the ground, not sure why they called it off

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    612
    All 3 grades at Athletics called off today

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    533
    How long does Pete get at Edgy?

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    222
    Anyone know how the Weston keeper is doing? Didnít look good.
    Pity the ref didn’t abandon the game at half time for being possibly the worst game of football in history.
    Last edited by Blueboy; 30-04-2022 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Anyone know how the Weston keeper is doing? Didn’t look good.
    Pity the ref didn’t abandon the game at half time for being possibly the worst game of football in history.
    I think you were watching Manly

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    173
    Maitland 3 Azzurri 3.
    Entertaining game ,well played both teams

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Anyone know how the Weston keeper is doing? Didnít look good.
    Pity the ref didn’t abandon the game at half time for being possibly the worst game of football in history.
    From their Facebook page he is doing better walking with assistance, hoping to be released tomorrow.

  14. #314
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,319
    Olympic 3 Cooks Hill 0

    as a few here have said, Cooks Hill are playing like a group of strangers

    taking nothing away from Olympic - they were just a class above in all aspects of the game today

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Olympic 3 Cooks Hill 0

    as a few here have said, Cooks Hill are playing like a group of strangers

    taking nothing away from Olympic - they were just a class above in all aspects of the game today
    Nope playing like a second division team. No where near npl standard

  16. #316
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,319
    to be honest, we played better when we were in NL1 than we did today

    and some of our best players on the park today were there in NL1 last season

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Olympic 3 Cooks Hill 0

    as a few here have said, Cooks Hill are playing like a group of strangers

    taking nothing away from Olympic - they were just a class above in all aspects of the game today
    You do wonder about some coache$ being a fit for certain scenarios only.

  18. #318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Olympic 3 Cooks Hill 0

    as a few here have said, Cooks Hill are playing like a group of strangers

    taking nothing away from Olympic - they were just a class above in all aspects of the game today
    That 2nd yellow was very soft. Not that it would have changed the game.

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    173
    Olympic/Jaffas 1-1 Olympic missed pen ,Weston 1 Adamstowm 0

  20. #320
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    to be honest, we played better when we were in NL1 than we did today

    and some of our best players on the park today were there in NL1 last season
    Well done on keeper change, good young kid
    As for jaffas, they are so boring and bad to watch.
    Surely committee is holding ba k on payments, real bad
    Prob the best cookers have been, with out all there pensioners

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •