Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 262

Thread: 2022 Zone League 1 thread

  1. #201
    A couple of mammoth results for Minmi in the context of their season, keeping them on track for semi final football in both grades. They have been impressive from what I’ve seen. No team would want to run into them come semis.

  2. #202
    Olympic v Uni

    Thirds 2-2
    Reserves 1-1
    Firsts 3-1

  3. #203
    Wallsend vs Lakes
    1st 3-4
    Res 2-3
    3rd 6-1

  4. #204
    Senior Member namwob99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Maitland
    Posts
    736
    Wethers vs Norths
    3s 3-0
    2s 0-1
    1s 3-2

  5. #205
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    14
    Hearing the coach was calling olympic cheats. Pretty ordinary from a grown man. Hope he enjoys no finals footy

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Norths fans were calling the opposition faggots and abusive the club referee any chance they got. 2 people on the Norths bench including their coach were sent from the field it was that bad.

    Even had a 60 year old man next to me in the crowd abusing him and calling offsides that weÂ’re clearly onside. A couple of Norths players went at the referee after the game too. Poor form
    This from grown men is pretty poor

  7. #207
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    14
    Must be true if you’ve deflected the response. No comment but bringing up old comments.

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    109
    Minmi Vs Nelson bay

    1sts 3-0
    Ressies 3-2
    Thirds 1-1

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by NUFC View Post
    Must be true if you’ve deflected the response. No comment but bringing up old comments.
    Didn’t warrant a reply when a club who was not involved is trying to blow up a minor incident.

  10. #210
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by UniMen View Post
    Didn’t warrant a reply when a club who was not involved is trying to blow up a minor incident.
    Lol. Calling a club volunteer cheat as minor.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by NUFC View Post
    Lol. Calling a club volunteer cheat as minor.
    Referring to an official/volunteer as a cheat is quite the allegation. Can we get some clarity as to what has occurred here?

    The constant bickering and abuse between players, staff and even crowd members towards officials this year has been up there with the worst I’ve seen. This needs to be looked at urgently for next year.

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Referring to an official/volunteer as a cheat is quite the allegation. Can we get some clarity as to what has occurred here?

    The constant bickering and abuse between players, staff and even crowd members towards officials this year has been up there with the worst I’ve seen. This needs to be looked at urgently for next year.
    The same stuff will be talked about next year....

    And yet we wonder why there is no referees.??

  13. #213
    Looks like the race for the finals will come go down to the wire in 1s and 2s. Anyone want to make some bold predictions?

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    Looks like the race for the finals will come go down to the wire in 1s and 2s. Anyone want to make some bold predictions?
    With 3 challenging games remaining in firsts, I could definitely see New Lambton dwindling out of their finals spot. I believe Olympic will do the minor/major double. Intrigued to see how they hold up in ZPL next year. Impressive line up on paper.

    As for reserve grade, I see the students jumping Minmi and being a serious threat to minor premiers Olympic in the 1 v 4 fixture.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    With 3 challenging games remaining in firsts, I could definitely see New Lambton dwindling out of their finals spot. I believe Olympic will do the minor/major double. Intrigued to see how they hold up in ZPL next year. Impressive line up on paper.

    As for reserve grade, I see the students jumping Minmi and being a serious threat to minor premiers Olympic in the 1 v 4 fixture.
    Agree with the assessment of 1sts. Hard to see anything but the minor/major for Olympic.

    As for 2s, with only one game to play, surely Norths must be looking over their shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised to see New Lambton, Minmi and Uni roll past them with their games in hand.

  16. #216
    Minmi v Uni

    Thirds 4-1
    Reserves 0-3

    First grade tomorrow (fingers crossed)

  17. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by NUFC View Post
    Lol. Calling a club volunteer cheat as minor.
    Some are and couldnt care less and need to be called out. Any other truths need verification? Im happy to confirm without the BS Woke shock and awe.

  18. #218
    Minmi v Uni

    Firsts 3-5

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Thyra 7
    Posts
    364
    Olympic v Norths
    1st Grade 3-0
    New Lambton v Olympic
    Reserve Grade 3-7
    3rd Grade Washed Out

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    With 3 challenging games remaining in firsts, I could definitely see New Lambton dwindling out of their finals spot. I believe Olympic will do the minor/major double. Intrigued to see how they hold up in ZPL next year. Impressive line up on paper.

    As for reserve grade, I see the students jumping Minmi and being a serious threat to minor premiers Olympic in the 1 v 4 fixture.


    Lake Mac have Stockton and Merewether and are already have an advantage on Uni. Dunno how you see Uni jumping 4 teams to get 4th

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •