Thread: 2022 NPL Youth thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    De-coupling the youth should also happen in line with a competition re-shuffle.

There are a possible 24 teams (including Mid Coast, Nth Coast and Nth Inland).

3 groups of 8 with club championship pro/rel seems like a no brainer.

Realistically a few teams should not be required to field Jr's and you could get away with 2 groups of 10 or 11.
    Well look seniors could be rehuffled as well.

If you can get 22 clubs, then have three groups of 7. Top 2 promoted every week.

I'd certainly ensure that Youth and Senior performance is separate though I would say the only way to get promoted from the bottom side is if you have all youth teams. If you don't then you remain in Div 3

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post

I'd certainly ensure that Youth and Senior performance is separate though I would say the only way to get promoted from the bottom side is if you have all youth teams. If you don't then you remain in Div 3
    Only hitch there is that a club might have a great 14s and no 15s. Penalizing the kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Only hitch there is that a club might have a great 14s and no 15s. Penalizing the kids.
    I was talking about seniors moving through. Since the youth should be on a club championship basis.