Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
Everyone understands the rain and the current washout situation each week, but I agree, games need to be rescheduled ASAP. Last week was fine all week, and I know of a couple of clubs that played rescheduled games, but then you have other teams that have 4 to play and not one has been rescheduled yet! It's not that hard surely!
My daughter's team played up the valley yesterday - the ground was perfect. 2 fields & that was the only game on for the whole day.
The associations need to start getting together and using fields like these to play double headers every weekend. Just do it.
About time they starting earning their money and being a bit proactive - re-organise them earlier!
There are plenty of clubs around that have vacant grounds every 2nd weekend, start using them.
Hopefully with the media coverage that the situation is getting now, rescheduling will start happening enmass, but then again nothing has changed in the last 20 years, we can only hope!
And I know of a club that cancelled rescheduled games last week when we finally had some nice weather because some of their players had colds and northern allowed it.