Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 731

Thread: 2023 NPL Mens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Moderator Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    1,315

    2023 NPL Mens

    Time to move on to 2023.
    What’s everyone’s predictions?
    Who is moving where?
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Aberglasslyn
    Posts
    207
    What's happening with Live stream service for season 2023?

    Is Bar TV still doing it? Commentators done a farewell but unsure if it was just that team moving on?

    Or has Northern ditched Bar TV for someone else?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    What's happening with Live stream service for season 2023?

    Is Bar TV still doing it? Commentators done a farewell but unsure if it was just that team moving on?

    Or has Northern ditched Bar TV for someone else?
    I think maybe NPL.TV? I could be wrong though.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    What's happening with Live stream service for season 2023?

    Is Bar TV still doing it? Commentators done a farewell but unsure if it was just that team moving on?

    Or has Northern ditched Bar TV for someone else?
    I was told a few commentators moving on,bar tv will remain the same.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Time to move on to 2023.
    What’s everyone’s predictions?
    Who is moving where?
    I've heard Kent Harrison, Kai Bradley and Sam Maxwell to New Lambton. Another Olympic and an ex Maitland. They are trialling in Sydney next week. Unsure where.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    I've heard Kent Harrison, Kai Bradley and Sam Maxwell to New Lambton. Another Olympic and an ex Maitland. They are trialling in Sydney next week. Unsure where.
    Have heard quite a few people have left Olympic recently, and are yet to sign anyone new for next season yet aswell.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    662
    Jaffas...
    Ins...
    McNaughton, Griffiths, Webb, Todhunter, Benson, Kelly, Newton, Bond, Furness
    Outs...
    Virgili X2, Hilton.

    Magic...
    Ins
    Smith, Kamper
    Outs...
    Bracco, Ashbourne, Berlin, Bowling

  8. #8
    Moderator Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Jaffas...
    Ins...
    McNaughton, Griffiths, Webb, Todhunter, Benson, Kelly, Newton, Bond, Furness
    Outs...
    Virgili X2, Hilton.

    Magic...
    Ins
    Smith, Kamper
    Outs...
    Bracco, Ashbourne, Berlin, Bowling
    Any idea where the Virgili's are going?
    Andrew Pawiak Jaffas > Edgy
    I think Mitch Rooke has gone from Jaffas as well.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Any idea where the Virgili's are going?
    Andrew Pawiak Jaffas > Edgy
    I think Mitch Rooke has gone from Jaffas as well.
    Do you not understand what the word retirement means ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Any idea where the Virgili's are going?
    Andrew Pawiak Jaffas > Edgy
    I think Mitch Rooke has gone from Jaffas as well.
    Someone said in the old ZPL thread that the Virgilis have signed for the Newcastle Suns next season

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Someone said in the old ZPL thread that the Virgilis have signed for the Newcastle Suns next season
    False they have retired they won’t be playing football anywhere next season

    Young bowling off to the jets youth team

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by NewyGossip View Post
    False they have retired they won’t be playing football anywhere next season

    Young bowling off to the jets youth team
    Bowling currently training with the Jets, has secured a Victorian NPL team for 2023.

  13. #13
    Senior Member W8 WATCHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Any idea where the Virgili's are going?
    Andrew Pawiak Jaffas > Edgy
    I think Mitch Rooke has gone from Jaffas as well.
    all these new signings posted at jaffaland is outrageous.
    its clear that the player point system, is a joke and not monitored accurately by NNSW F,
    So what's happen to all the existing and upcoming jaffas players.
    massive expectations have been placed on his head, for win results next season
    time will tell

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    all these new signings posted at jaffaland is outrageous.
    its clear that the player point system, is a joke and not monitored accurately by NNSW F,
    So what's happen to all the existing and upcoming jaffas players.
    massive expectations have been placed on his head, for win results next season
    time will tell
    I like all the updates.

    I wish (insert your club here) would be this aggressive in the transfer market. Cmon Buds have a go!

    As for the points system im sure they are monitoring but it looks like this system still rewards the $.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Any idea where the Virgili's are going?
    Andrew Pawiak Jaffas > Edgy
    I think Mitch Rooke has gone from Jaffas as well.
    Also heard Fin Pariss travelling Bren Hammel retired Kai Bradley to New Lambton

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Jaffas...
    Ins...
    McNaughton, Griffiths, Webb, Todhunter, Benson, Kelly, Newton, Bond, Furness
    Outs...
    Virgili X2, Hilton.

    Magic...
    Ins
    Smith, Kamper
    Outs...
    Bracco, Ashbourne, Berlin, Bowling
    Where is Bowling off to

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Bowling currently training with the Jets, has secured a Victorian NPL team for 2023.
    Good news and great player

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    12
    who do magic have as their keeper next season then is it McNamara or is it Nate C ?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Does anyone have a link to where the Player Points System Policy is published? I couldn't find one on a quick web search. Having both the policy and the player's points allocation pubicly available would be a positive step

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    Does anyone have a link to where the Player Points System Policy is published? I couldn't find one on a quick web search. Having both the policy and the player's points allocation pubicly available would be a positive step

    https://www.northernnswfootball.com....20Overview.pdf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •