Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 466

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    The thistles will be strong,
    What are you hearing Forever

  2. #82
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    They're always strong, plus having won a GF it'll attract players knowing they can play for a successful team
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    What are you hearing Forever
    Swan brother, Kyle Hodges, Matt Tull to name a couple

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Swan brother, Kyle Hodges, Matt Tull to name a couple
    Azzurri FC 2012

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Swan brother, Kyle Hodges, Matt Tull to name a couple
    + Dom Bizzarri & Rene Ferg
    It's football, not s***er!!

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    + Dom Bizzarri & Rene Ferg
    If those 5 arrive that would be interesting

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    If those 5 arrive that would be interesting
    I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.
    Everyone likes to throw shade at the Suns for paying players. It would be intriguing to know the amount of cheddar outlaid on that line up.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Everyone likes to throw shade at the Suns for paying players. It would be intriguing to know the amount of cheddar outlaid on that line up.
    So Dudley have recruited well, should win with that squad. Minmi will be sneaky I believe, especially going to that shithole to play.

    Canít see the cats being strong at all, hard to attract players and weírent up to ZPL last year. They should swap with Croatia this year get it over and done with.

    Bring on the season

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.
    A solid bit of mail Lofty, but from the rumours Iíve heard youíre a bit off the cheddar. All 5 will be at Dudley next year, but only 1 playing in the ZPL team. The other 4 signed for the all conquering 2022 Dudley Friday night o/35 G grade side. The underage bloke pickís himself in the ZPL side.

    Reags was going to come this year, but the Club wasnít able to obtain a legitimate birth certificate. All involved agreed it was best he stayed at Azzurri for 1 more year of cheddar.

    2023 should be a good year.

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    A solid bit of mail Lofty, but from the rumours I’ve heard you’re a bit off the cheddar. All 5 will be at Dudley next year, but only 1 playing in the ZPL team. The other 4 signed for the all conquering 2022 Dudley Friday night o/35 G grade side. The underage bloke pick’s himself in the ZPL side.

    Reags was going to come this year, but the Club wasn’t able to obtain a legitimate birth certificate. All involved agreed it was best he stayed at Azzurri for 1 more year of cheddar.

    2023 should be a good year.
    Well the boys themselves must be telling me porkies.. Rumours are when you get a bit of hearsay from someone else, but when it comes from the horses mouth, I tend to believe it.
    And that's what I said, Reags staying at Azzurri this year, swapping for black and white next year.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    So Dudley have recruited well, should win with that squad. Minmi will be sneaky I believe, especially going to that shithole to play.

    Canít see the cats being strong at all, hard to attract players and weírent up to ZPL last year. They should swap with Croatia this year get it over and done with.

    Bring on the season
    Dudley havenít even started preseason so letís wait to see who actually turns up. What makes you think that Minmi will be sneaky they would need a strong recruitment to challenge the top half.
    Also tough assessment of the Cats last year who beat the Suns and finished the same as the Swans.
    I think the hard part of ZPL is the first year if you survive that first year your in a better position to strengthen and stay up

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Well the boys themselves must be telling me porkies.. Rumours are when you get a bit of hearsay from someone else, but when it comes from the horses mouth, I tend to believe it.
    And that's what I said, Reags staying at Azzurri this year, swapping for black and white next year.
    Lofty is 100% right here by the way.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Lofty is 100% right here by the way.
    I get the impression Prawnhead was throwing you all a line with his Dudley over 35s comment and it looked like he definitely got a few bites.

    Those are some quality additions to what was already the best team in the competition though. Dudley definitely early season favourites in my opinion.

  15. #95
    Can confirm that true to form the Cats have no new signings to mention since we decided to build a club 30km away from anywhere

    On a different note what did people get their regos down to??

    Lofty you donít need to answer as I know from previous seasons that you pay regos and some on topÖÖ

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    183
    Azzurri v Croatia today in 2 grades
    Res 1145
    1sts 230
    Tarro Park

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Azzurri v Croatia today in 2 grades
    Res 1145
    1sts 230
    Tarro Park
    Trials and some teams havenít started preseason. Makes a long season. What was the score. Assuming it was Hamilton Azzurri

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Trials and some teams havenít started preseason. Makes a long season. What was the score. Assuming it was Hamilton Azzurri
    Sure does, too early imo.
    1sts 4-1 Croatia
    Res 2-0 Croatia

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Sure does, too early imo.
    1sts 4-1 Croatia
    Res 2-0 Croatia
    They arenít playing for sheep stations. What other ZPL teams are Croatia playing. Good to see them play the Suns or Dudley and give a good indication as to where they are in terms of pushing for promotion

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    They arenít playing for sheep stations. What other ZPL teams are Croatia playing. Good to see them play the Suns or Dudley and give a good indication as to where they are in terms of pushing for promotion
    Both Suns and Dudley.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •