Thread: Round 4 Jets v Western on Mars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I'm confused, are you saying that they got this call wrong? Because the referees called this as out, which I agree with. If you think it was in, that's fine. I just want to clarify why you're unhappy with the decision.

I can only assume people are unhappy with the ref because she sits down to pee. I just think people should try it out before they write it off so quickly, sometimes a nice sit down wee is a great way to reset. Especially in the heat when you can get some air down there and cool your giblets before carrying on with your day.

#sitdownonesaresomuchfuns
    That's very feminine of you and hardly a surprise but you don't need to share that much.

The diversity hire referees were terrible

Stop offering excuses

That shouldn't have went to VAR

You would expect all age officials to get that call right

If these diversity hires are only there to satisfy a quota then it is another blight on the game. Their position is about competence and it should be the most capable at the role.

The diversity hires proved they were out of their depth

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That's very feminine of you and hardly a surprise but you don't need to share that much.

Stop offering excuses

If these diversity hires are only there to satisfy a quota then it is another blight on the game. Their position is about competence and it should be the most capable at the role.

I love how you still don't know what VAR is and how it's used, completely on point for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Stop offering excuses

Im amused you had a choice to take on the message of Jeterpool’s comment, Foz guidelines and generally speaking not be an obnoxious, sexist, disrespectful dinosaur, and went right ahead and ignored it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Im amused you had a choice to take on the message of Jeterpool’s comment, Foz guidelines and generally speaking not be an obnoxious, sexist, disrespectful dinosaur, and went right ahead and ignored it.

If that offends someone........
    Last edited by boz-monaut; 14-11-2023 at 06:09 PM. Reason: yep, that offends about half of the population - banned

Stop offering excuses

Actually membah has a point here. There is a quota system happening and in this case she got it wrong by quite a bit. Not saying the other 4 genders get it right either.
    Being privileged White Woke males its great to see you majorly go on the hysterical defensive because one of the 4 big ABC groups get a bad wrap.

Now get back on the socials and pretend to feel good about yourselves. And dont watch Benny Hill rerun you might lose your mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....