Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 487

Thread: 2024 Zone League 1

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    lol
    Suns v Mayfield
    Tuesday
    6:15pm thirds
    8pm ressies

    Wednesday
    7pm firsts

    We had spoken with Mayfield before the match and pencilled these in.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  2. #342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    113
    Westlakes vs Olympic

    Wed 16/4 7.30pm Thirds

    Thursday 17/4
    6.15pm Ressies
    8pm Firsts

    Arranged on the Friday when decided the game would be off

  3. #343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    lol
    Great work by some clubs with a quick turn around. What?s wrong Straight hasn?t your wet dream club organized the catch up against Norths yet

  4. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Great work by some clubs with a quick turn around. What?s wrong Straight hasn?t your wet dream club organized the catch up against Norths yet
    I don?t think anyone can be as efficient as Lofty but I tried my best to match him!

  5. #345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Great work by some clubs with a quick turn around. What?s wrong Straight hasn?t your wet dream club organized the catch up against Norths yet
    It was proven on here a few weeks back that Straight has some issues, looks like he?s still dealing with them

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Great work by some clubs with a quick turn around. What?s wrong Straight hasn?t your wet dream club organized the catch up against Norths yet
    My wet dream is you Chad.
    Again you have a hard on for them and bring them up again in the wrong chat.
    Not sure if you are dopey and forgotten but I have nothing to do with those clowns.

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    It was proven on here a few weeks back that Straight has some issues, looks like he?s still dealing with them
    Truth hurts and you still sooking I see

  8. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    115
    Minmi Vs Cardiff rescheduled for next week.

    Tuesday 16/4 thirds and ressies
    Wednesday 17/4 Firsts

  9. #349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Minmi Vs Cardiff rescheduled for next week.

    Tuesday 16/4 thirds and ressies
    Wednesday 17/4 Firsts
    How is the field looking this year?
    Long term , Are there any plans to fix the drainage?

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    How is the field looking this year?
    Long term , Are there any plans to fix the drainage?
    Council have said any works must be completed by their contractors and no budget has been allocated for the ground in the near future.

    I think some grants have been applied for, fingers crossed one of those come through and some work can get done.

    Long term the development in the area will provide new or upgrade current sporting fields, but I'd guess that's 10+ years away.

  11. #351
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Suns vs Mayfield catch up
    Thirds 3-2
    Res 4-1
    Firsts 5-0

  12. #352
    Swansea 2-4 Olympic
    Cardiff 3-1 Azzurri
    Minmi 2-1 Uni
    Westlakes 1-3 Mayfield
    Kotara 1-2 Warners Bay
    Dudley 3-1 Suns

  13. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Swansea 2-4 Olympic
    Cardiff 3-1 Azzurri
    Minmi 2-1 Uni
    Westlakes 1-3 Mayfield
    Kotara 1-2 Warners Bay
    Dudley 3-1 Suns
    Swansea 2-3 Olympic
    Cardiff 2-0 Azzurri
    Minmi 1-3 Uni
    Westlakes 2-2 Mayfield
    Kotara 2-2 Warners Bay
    Dudley 1-4 Suns

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Swansea 2-3 Olympic
    Cardiff 2-0 Azzurri
    Minmi 1-3 Uni
    Westlakes 2-2 Mayfield
    Kotara 2-2 Warners Bay
    Dudley 1-4 Suns
    Swansea 1-3 Olympic
    Cardiff 2-0 Azzurri
    Minmi 0-3 Uni
    Westlakes 0-4 Mayfield
    Kotara 2-3 Warners Bay
    Dudley 2-4 Suns

  15. #355
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,452
    Swansea 1-2 Olympic
    Cardiff 2-0 Azzurri
    Minmi 0-2 Uni
    Westlakes 1-3 Mayfield
    Kotara 1-2 Warners Bay
    Dudley 2-2 Suns

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,558
    7.1 tigers over Azzurri

  17. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    115
    Minmi Vs Uni
    Thirds 0-13
    Ressies 0-2
    Firsts 3-4

  18. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    7.1 tigers over Azzurri
    Year of the tiger! ��
    It's football, not s***er!!

  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,033
    Cardiff v Azzurri
    3rds 4-1
    res 1-2
    1st 7-1

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    113
    Westlakes vs Mayfield
    3rd 0-7
    Res 0-8
    1st 1-1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •