Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
https://northernnswfootball.com.au/w...mpionships.pdf

Maybe an outdated form, but it didn’t change for years so doubt it’s much different.
I think Stanley’s point is why it wasn’t severe etc and 2 weeks sounds like it was in the minimum end of the scale.

Imo, I see that point in junior, ID and maybe lower zone leagues.
But I doubt in this day and age where video footage is available to review that they would even look at the send off report.
What’s it going to say? “Player struck opposition off the ball”. A punch is a punch.
It’s up to NNSWF to to decide the penalty. We managed to find the video and have a look for ourselves, I don’t doubt NNSW had a look as well.

This one ain’t on the refs. Was sent off within 5 seconds of the incident without second thought.
Pretty much spot on, except we use google forms and the severity gets scaled to what the offence was, ie R7 is always low, whereas R1/2 start at medium.

And Stanley, how many times do I have to say it, referees don’t have any input into the sanction. But you’ve obviously got a bee in your bonnet about this, so I give up, you have clearly no idea what you’re talking about.