Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
Riverboy, how about you be honest and tell us all where your allegiance lies nowadays? just for the record, you know where mine are and it might just clarify a few things....

Bagging CCFC is your weekly thing, and you seem to know a lot about us or supposedly know all about us and our financial details, honestly i don't really give a shit what you think we are doing.

The system has now changed, promotion/relegation into NL1 has put a different spin on ZL1 this year, it has changed how ZL1 clubs will do things, whether it's paying regos only or paying some players some extra cash on top to play or trying your luck and not paying at all.

In the end its a football comp with each team trying their best to win or not get relegated.: wink:
I have no Aliances these days Jardel, I'm an over 35 hack these days.

For the record, Cardiff is one of a list of clubs I have previously bagged. Don't take it too personal, It's definitely not a weekly thing. As for Cardiff, I played against their ZPL reserves a few years ago. I haven't liked Cardiff since, So it's on the list. Seeing a team mate injured is one thing, but see opposition supporters, players and coaches rip the crap out of him is another thing. Cardiff lost me that day....

If you talk up paying regos on here and don't back it up with results what do you seriously expect??? Should have been relegated last year, still don't know how you got out of that. As for Red, I always sense a tinge of arrogance. There is much more out there then the gunners and tigers..