Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Did the card say "got sick of you staring at the mirror you narcissistic turd"?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    You need to divorce yourself from that whole family ASAP.
    There's no other option really.
    Oh she's quite normal compared to my side of the family

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    The people who were standing up at the live site today, ruined the viewing for those behind them. Have some courtesy for the people around you
    expect that wouldnt ya? drink more beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Glad wrap. Those bastards changed the cutting strip from the lower strip to the top of the lid. Why!?! So ,icy more difficult and is a habit hard to break after 20 odd years
    http://www.ntnews.com.au/business/gl...-1227188019002

Thanks to Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I saw it and immediately thought of the above people ��
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    I saw it and immediately thought of the above people ��
    This is going big people
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

People whinging about the price for Asian Cup Semi-Final tickets.

$99 for 4 games of Football was a bargain.
    If you wanted to wait to see if Australia may play in Newcastle before you get a ticket then you can pay $80+ for that privilege.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post

If you wanted to wait to see if Australia may play in Newcastle before you get a ticket then you can pay $80+ for that privilege.
    damn straight

^^^
    Agree

100 % spot on

Plastic fans anyway.
    (Member I owe you 6c).

Banned
    Whos sitting pretty now??

Member held off on buying a Semi in Sydney ticket until he had confirmation who was playing.

Figured the 3 hour train trip there and 3 hours back would only be worthwhile if Australia were playing plus i m doing it anyway for the Final regardless of whos playing. Picked up the newy pack and now Australia look like coming to town am sitting pretty.

Disclaimer: We will probably lose on Thursday anyway so my foresight and intelligence will be not relevant anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Member held off on buying a Semi in Sydney ticket until he had confirmation who was playing.

Figured the 3 hour train trip there and 3 hours back would only be worthwhile if Australia were playing plus i m doing it anyway for the Final regardless of whos playing. Picked up the newy pack and now Australia look like coming to town am sitting pretty.

Disclaimer: We will probably lose on Thursday anyway so my foresight and intelligence will be not relevant anyway
    ^ Did similar to u Member ......didn't get the newy pack but bought individual tickets for JAPvPAL and Semi in Newy... + Sydney last Tuesday, Brisbane yesterday and final in Sydney. Hoping we get past China then happy days.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Hey MFKS , I was driving into work and radio saying they may change the game back to Sydney as have the right to do so. I will be fuming if this is the case and it is a right snub to us if they do. Plus I missed the game last time Australia were in town as I was overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by I changed my user name View Post
    Hey MFKS , I was driving into work and radio saying they may change the game back to Sydney as have the right to do so. I will be fuming if this is the case and it is a right snub to us if they do. Plus I missed the game last time Australia were in town as I was overseas.
    Heard the same, but also heard Aaron Kearney say the exact opposite i.e. They are locked in. So who knows.

To be honest, while I will be disappointed if the Semi's were to be swapped between the 2 venues, I could understand the decision. 80,000 fans having the chance to see the National Team versus under 30,000, that's a big difference both in numbers and $$$. And we all know what wins out in the end.

Banned

รถ

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Heard the same, but also heard Aaron Kearney say the exact opposite i.e. They are locked in. So who knows.

To be honest, while I will be disappointed if the Semi's were to be swapped between the 2 venues, I could understand the decision. 80,000 fans having the chance to see the National Team versus under 30,000, that's a big difference both in numbers and $$$. And we all know what wins out in the end.
    The FfA pull this shit I say we all demand free Limos to the games.

Just claim we were getting a Limo to Stade de Newy so now we are getting one at their expense to Stadium Australia

I got Sydney and Newy packs, and have gone to every game so far at those two plus plan to go to both semis, so where the potential Socceroos semi is located doesn't bother me as to if I'll get to see it or not.

But I would love to see a packed Turton Road, with the Socceroos there. Would be amazing!
    OK

What will grind people's gears, if they do change it, is that now the Socceroos have fallen on the Newcastle Semi side of the draw, people have bought their tickets accordingly.

To move it now, the AFC may have to accept single game purchase tickets a refund. That would be at their discretion, however, but it will piss a lot of people off.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 19-01-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    What will grind people's gears, if they do change it, is that now the Socceroos have fallen on the Newcastle Semi side of the draw, people have bought their tickets accordingly.

To move it now, the FFA may have to accept single game purchase tickets a refund. That would be at their discretion, however, but it will piss a lot of people off.
    100% , we have bought our tickets in good faith and they should do likewise. No other country would do this during a major tournament and if I was the opposition I would be kicking up a stink as well . Its a sporty event and if this goes away from Newcastle for me it would be breaking a unwritten rule of sporting integrity .

Why didnt they give us the other semi to start with? a ground change wouldnt have been needed.

oh thats right Australian football inept twats

seriously, what does FFA have to do with this? This is an AFC tournament.