Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NPL Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydingo View Post
    LOL, Ill see you Wild Brew in Kempsey!
    Don't hold your breath Dodgy, I got better things to do on Sunday. Good luck anyway and drink responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Your knowledge is amazing. CCB are certainly lucky to have you on board. Cheers to a great season mate!!
    Seriously !!!
    Anyone who knows me knows I have very limited knowledge of this game and what I stated is really pretty basic stuff
    So either you PH know less about this game then me ??? Or your just a shit stirrer ????
    So which is it ???
    My guess is the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Seriously !!!
    Anyone who knows me knows I have very limited knowledge of this game and what I stated is really pretty basic stuff
    So either you PH know less about this game then me ??? Or your just a shit stirrer ????
    So which is it ???
    My guess is the 2nd
    If it walks like a duck and talks luck a duck it probably is a s*#t stirrer. Let's stick to footy. What about tips for the weekend? Jaffas and Southy to continue to show improvement and the EJ'S to struggle against the bye.

FMNC to be tough up at Port. Possible tears forecast.

Just popped my head in here for a quick look.

Some of you blokes need to have a good hard look at yourselves, 15 year olds can read and do have access to the Internet.
    Some of the stuff on here is borderline cyber bullying wake up to yourselves you are the ones who are ment to be adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Seriously !!!
    So which is it ???
    My guess is the 2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Just popped my head in here for a quick look.

Some of you blokes need to have a good hard look at yourselves, 15 year olds can read and do have access to the Internet.
    Some of the stuff on here is borderline cyber bullying wake up to yourselves you are the ones who are ment to be adults.
    Have you ever seen what 15 year olds text each other? But I get your point.

Magic vs Jaffas result so far
    13s 6-1 Magic
    14s 2-0 Magic
    15s 7-1 Magic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    Magic vs Jaffas result so far
    13s 6-1 Magic
    14s 2-0 Magic
    15s 7-1 Magic
    Magic that good or Jaffas that poor??

The 14s is at least a respectable score but the other two seem like a huge gulf in class

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Magic that good or Jaffas that poor??

The 14s is at least a respectable score but the other two seem like a huge gulf in class
    Jaffas really poor! Besides 14s they don't have much to offer really.. And from what I've heard with a parent (who actually doesn't have a club) managing one of the sides and coaching the goalkeepers I can see why the results are like that
    17s 4-0 Magic HT

Probably don't have much to offer because when certain clubs scratch and fight for every best kid in newcastle so they can win trophys and fail to develop their own then this will always happen, clubs signing entire rep sides doesn't help either

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Probably don't have much to offer because when certain clubs scratch and fight for every best kid in newcastle so they can win trophys and fail to develop their own then this will always happen, clubs signing entire rep sides doesn't help either
    With players coming from as far as the central coast, Port Stephens and Cessnock to compete at a higher level it would be hard to ignore them and only concentrate on home grown juniors. Playing for any of the multitude of non NPL clubs as a junior should not be a barrier to chasing stronger competition at an NPL club.
    As far as I know these juniors only want to play with mates, get the best coaching or just fit in a team that has room for them. Despite conspiracy theories I think good luck to any club that can offer to develop a player wherever he came from.

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    Again the sthy centre if excellence. Talking out of his ass. How many sthy juniors in your team you clown?
    One day when your club wins a trophy, you will change your opinion, however that wont happen.
    "Again the sthy centre if excellence. Talking out of his ass." what does this mean?
    please don't ask how many juniors in your teams as it common knowledge that certain clubs have been hitting other junior clubs other than there own for years, targeting players as young as 10 then claiming them as there juniors.
    one day when your club wins or "buys a title" whatever you want to call it, southy might win one, one day you just don't know, one thing, they wont buy a ****er........

Why do these people all have issues with clubs scouting the best players? Isn't this how it's done across the globe?
    To me it is a smart policy and ensuring future success at your club.

It's how they go about it, my nephew was offered a push bike to play with a club, you can imagine my answer to that

Malvern Star?

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Why do these people all have issues with clubs scouting the best players? Isn't this how it's done across the globe?
    Transfer fees paid?
    Last edited by GazFish35; 28-03-2015 at 11:19 PM.

It's how they go about it, my nephew was offered a push bike to play with a club, you can imagine my answer to that
    A bike? Seriously!! What kid in our region would be worth a pushy?
    Best way to get talented kids is get the best coaches. And what clubs can afford to pay decent money for a coach?

A bike hey!!!!! What type??? If it was a Repco pushies, stay at your old club and don't transfer, I had one of those Repco bikes when I was a kid and it was a heap of crap!

I told him to go top shelf but he stayed at his old club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    As opposed to the idea of actually developing your own players which is also deemed a smart policy.

Maybe people get upset Zico at putting the effort in and seeing countless hours go to waste as they then are being exploited by other clubs who are too lazy to do what they should be doing which is to develop the players in this country not to win a trophy worth **** all in the grand scheme of things