Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    Ulinga, come watch me
    what grade?

Jaffas 1st grade and Magic/Olympics 22s.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Don't be so harsh on the guy!By the way if someone like Mitch Wallace had done the same to Southy would you be so understanding?Me thinks no you wouldn't,at the end of the day you're an outsider looking in,got no idea what the hell goes on at Azzuri so pull your head in.
    Nerve touched?

At the end of the day the guy has spat the dummy.I've known him for a fair while & have been involved with him in a football sense also for a fair while,therefore I think I have more of an insight into what drives him on more than you do.Regardless of what you think it is a bad look.
    Has he actually spat the dummy though? He hasn't come out and slandered Charlestown Highfields City Azzurri Wolves Blues FC, he's decided to move to a different club. And I believe Goodchild played at Southy for a year, so maybe Forever Red has a bit of an insight too, probably less biased than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Where are people going opening round?
    Derby Day @ Lance Yorke.
    Garden Suburb V Cardiff City

I'm lead to believe that it's the first time that the Clubs have played each other in a competitive fixture, would be happy to be proved wrong if anyone knows different.
    Should be a big day at the Nest.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Going to be interesting out at Edgy.. Last night during our trial, the lights went out twice during first grade for 15+ mins each time and when they came back on only half the lights on each tower worked.
    Edgy play their first three home games on Friday nights..
    You would think with all that money they got from hosting the GF the lights would be top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Nerve touched?

Has he actually spat the dummy though? He hasn't come out and slandered Charlestown Highfields City Azzurri Wolves Blues FC, he's decided to move to a different club. And I believe Goodchild played at Southy for a year, so maybe Forever Red has a bit of an insight too, probably less biased than yours.
    Appreciate the fact that Kane played at Southy for a year,since that was at least 6 years ago when he was a younger less experienced player I don't think Forever Reds insight maybe as fresh as mine considering I've seen maybe his last 100+ games.Kanes reputation in the game has grown over the years & as such so has his expectation in regard to his position in the squad but as we all know we get older,slower etc. therefore things aren't the same as it used to be.Due to his respect for the club he may feel it inappropriate to bag them out.Dunno myself if that's the case maybe someone else does.By the way I'm not biased I'll bag out CCB when I feel they deserve it.Cheers

Whether his departure was amicable or not, he's going to be a huge loss for Azzuri. Natural goal scorers are hard to come by.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Whether his departure was amicable or not, he's going to be a huge loss for Azzuri. Natural goal scorers are hard to come by.
    Wish him well at Olympic & you're right he is a big loss but it opens the door for someone else.As I always say a coach can only worry about who he has not who he had.

Tonester,
    you are a bit based in your views, as son plays with azzurri and I don't think he is a superstar.
    He goes alright but was going to do exactly what goody has done only 2 years ago. How easily we forget. He and harper were going to leave cab for Edgeworth for more money. Have you forgot this.

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    Tonester,
    you are a bit based in your views, as son plays with azzurri and I don't think he is a superstar.
    He goes alright but was going to do exactly what goody has done only 2 years ago. How easily we forget. He and harper were going to leave cab for Edgeworth for more money. Have you forgot this.
    I think Foley tried pretty hard to lure them both after his split. I think he had a fair bit to do with them when they were juniors on the coast. At the end of the day though they stayed.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    what grade?

22's
    Novocastria Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Derby Day @ Lance Yorke.
    Garden Suburb V Cardiff City

I'm lead to believe that it's the first time that the Clubs have played each other in a competitive fixture, would be happy to be proved wrong if anyone knows different.
    Should be a big day at the Nest.
    In 2000 ID2's each team had a 2-1 win at home. Cardiff took the premiership and if memory serves Hamo Azzurri was put out of the GF for player irregularity. Tigers won GF 2-0 and into ID1's

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    In 2000 ID2's each team had a 2-1 win at home. Cardiff took the premiership and if memory serves Hamo Azzurri was put out of the GF for player irregularity. Tigers won GF 2-0 and into ID1's
    Cheers.
    Hopefully we can get a big crowd for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    Tonester,
    Totally wrong,you do them a disservice.If money was an issue Daniel could have gone to a few clubs,might yet depending on the situation at Azzuri.He stayed because he gave his word he would.As far as this season goes I'm sure he'll generate some points for them.

Totally wrong,you do them a disservice.If money was an i
    ssue Daniel could have gone to a few clubs,might yet depending on the situation at Azzuri.He stayed because he gave his word he would.As far as this season goes I'm sure he'll generate some points for them.
    So you haven't denied being daniel's father and now after pasting goody for the past couple of days you're now saying birdy might yet leaving depending on the situation at ccb. So would the situation be ok for daniel to leave but not kane? Rose coloured glasses tonester? Not ok for goody to do but ok for your son to do depending on the situation

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    So you haven't denied being daniel's father and now after pasting goody for the past couple of days you're now saying birdy might yet leaving depending on the situation at ccb. So would the situation be ok for daniel to leave but not kane? Rose coloured glasses tonester? Not ok for goody to do but ok for your son to do depending on the situation
    I'm not who you think I am,just a confidant of the boy & a friend of the family.I have never said it was wrong for Goody to leave,check previous posts.again I don't think you're right saying I've been pasting Goody either,just an analysis of the situation.Cheers.Let's leave it at that.

I'm not who you think I am,just a confidant of the boy & a friend of the family.I have never said it was wrong for Goody to leave,check previous posts.again I don't think you're right saying I've been pasting Goody either,just an analysis of the situation.Cheers.Let's leave it at that.
    One last word in defence of Daniel,his situation in regard to leaving Azzuri is chalk to cheese as far as Kane is concerned.Dan wouldn't agree to play,turn up to every training session,then trial games & then walkout 10 days before season start.he would see the season out,regardless if he was a sub or not.

One last word in defence of Daniel,his situation in regard to leaving Azzuri is chalk to cheese as far as Kane is concerned.Dan wouldn't agree to play,turn up to every training session,then trial games & then walkout 10 days before season start.he would see the season out,regardless if he was a sub or not.
    WOW, let it go tonester

As Birdy's confidante and as a friend of his parents mate, you are doing them no favours from your posts. Just from an outsiders viewpoint. Cheers

No point denying it tonester you have blown your cover