Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 24 | Jets vs Perth Glory | Monday 06/04/15 k/off 500pm

oh, and hoole is terrible in front of goal. his first effort should have gone in, but I can't blame him for the one that was blocked from in front. that was great defending.

how good was glory's second though? beautiful.

How sh*t was Regan's defending on that second goal? Didn't even try and stop him.

cannot believe that the member has made the fbi's most wanted list, up there with your osama bin ladens, your zawahiris and the like

inshallah he will never be found

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    cannot believe that the member has made the fbi's most wanted list, up there with your osama bin ladens, your zawahiris and the like

SEAL team 6 sneaking round his backyard as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

The club can't afford to ban the member or do anything stupid like that. Very shortly if they continue down the same path they will be relying on him to be the only fan to actually pay to turn up and watch stubbins crap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    SEAL team 6 sneaking round his backyard as we speak.
    Not home

Probably be a door to door man hunt in down town Kotara South today

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Not home

Probably be a door to door man hunt in down town Kotara South today
    Will gladly throw myself in front of a bullet to protect the leader of Le resistance.

Not if Game of Thrones is on though, **** that you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Will gladly throw myself in front of a bullet to protect the leader of Le resistance.

Not if Game of Thrones is on though, **** that you're on your own.
    La resistance not Le !!!!.... ��������
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by steve136 View Post
    How sh*t was Regan's defending on that second goal? Didn't even try and stop him.
    It wasn't Regan's fault. The scorer was right next to Kanta who failed to go with him, leaving him free to receive the ball. Great finish, but if Kanta had done his job right he would have been all over him and scoring would have been far more difficult.

Always been a Kanta fan but he was dead set disinterested last night. Misdirected passing and lazy in defence. He is a bloke that did need to play elsewhere to get out of his comfort zone and improve. Probably too late for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    It wasn't Regan's fault. The scorer was right next to Kanta who failed to go with him, leaving him free to receive the ball. Great finish, but if Kanta had done his job right he would have been all over him and scoring would have been far more difficult.

Always been a Kanta fan but he was dead set disinterested last night. Misdirected passing and lazy in defence. He is a bloke that did need to play elsewhere to get out of his comfort zone and improve. Probably too late for him now.
    Don't know much about defending but should Mullen be getting dragged all the way to the left wing leaving a gaping hole in the backline in the first place?

Mullen looks like he does stuff but I think he's just faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    La resistance not Le !!!!.... ��������
    You calling the Member feminine? I think that bloke is the definition of Le.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    You calling the Member feminine? I think that bloke is the definition of Le.
    Yes he is Le leader de La resistance
    Dare to Zlatan

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Yes he is Le leader de La resistance
    Chef de La Résistance?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Chef de La Résistance?
    Parfait.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Banned
    Wasn't La Resistance a shitty tag team in the WWE about 8 years ago???

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Wasn't La Resistance a shitty tag team in the WWE about 8 years ago???
    Apparently, yes.

Members of La Resistance

Sylvain Grenier
    Robért Conway
    René Duprée

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post

Kanta wasn't alone in being pretty ordinary. Mullen, Caravella and cowburn were also pretty ordinary most of the game a) positioning b) passing out of defence/deep midfield c) tracking their man and planning to intercept/ prevent forward movement.

I'm a kanta fanboy too but I agree he wasn't great last night but I think Mullen out did him for worst on field. Passing was horrible and he was caught ball watching for keogh goal.

Alivodic was best on ground easily but I'd like to see him every now and then hug the touch line. Width was lacking in general but especially on our right side because he always went inside looking for the ball which Perth picked up on and griffiths started cut him out more regularly as the game went on.

One huge positive out of the game was coopers combination work with those around him. He was responsible for many of our chances and I feel he is gonna become a lot more important to us next season than many of us think.

Can someone please give the ground announcer a lesson or two in pronunciation?

Most people are saying Radovan Pavicevic is pronounced Pa-vi-sev-ich which is wrong, but I can handle it.

But the ground announcer didn't even try with Marinkovic. His name is Nebojša Marinković - our ground announcer pronounced it "Neb Markovich". If you can't take the 5-10minutes out of your preparation to learn exactly how the opposition players names are pronounced, you're not doing your job mate. Wiki is fantastic with helping you pronounce "complicated" names. Also, just listen to Ned Zelic (Zelich FYI) or Mark Rudan commentate and they get all the names spot on. I hope Neh-boy-sah heard the commentator completely fxxx up his name, and I hope it made scoring that peachy goal all the more sweet for him.
    OK

I thought Cowburn did very well. Especially after not being impressed by him in the NPL, he's lifted his game for the A league matches.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Can someone please give the ground announcer a lesson or two in pronunciation?

Most people are saying Radovan Pavicevic is pronounced Pa-vi-sev-ich which is wrong, but I can handle it.

But the ground announcer didn't even try with Marinkovic. His name is Nebojša Marinković - our ground announcer pronounced it "Neb Markovich". If you can't take the 5-10minutes out of your preparation to learn exactly how the opposition players names are pronounced, you're not doing your job mate. Wiki is fantastic with helping you pronounce "complicated" names. Also, just listen to Ned Zelic (Zelich FYI) or Mark Rudan commentate and they get all the names spot on. I hope Neh-boy-sah heard the commentator completely fxxx up his name, and I hope it made scoring that peachy goal all the more sweet for him.
    Clearly been listening to Dumb Ronaldo of Adelaide commentate the Perth games at some point... he constantly calls him Markovich or Markinovic.